learn more

Vaccines and my children.... HELP ME!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

no, i just dont believe in that. i use to live on 3 different continents last 15 years. and old age people i ever meet in asia, europe and africa was those who never get needle... maybe i meet only those strong ones, hmm ... but back home all those with many different vaccinations in them time life always suffer from something... why?
maybe THE immune system is not working anymore the way it .... U know what i mean
edit on 25-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
So bottom line... .I do not want to continue vaccinating my children... i am not here to argue with anybody these are my children and i believe that i am making the right decision... a business man in a suit should not be deciding what is being put into my children... please what now? what can i do? one of my children starts school next year and the other will be right behind her.... I all ready have a huge list of shots that they "need" for them to get into the school but i'm not having it... what are my options? i really appreciate all help thanks in advance

11Azerus11,

I think the safest thing you can do is A.) get a vaccine exemption form readied and maybe even an attorney ready to back up your right to that form in the medical record, and B.) print out medical journal entries and other information that supports your claims rather than trying personally to convince the doctor. Doctors tend to think their patients are crazy before they will admit their intelligence is a challenge.*

Also 11Azerus11, you can try the new drug CBD.
It's a non psychoactive marijuana extract that is thought to keep cancer from forming and growing in animal bodies. Chicken pox vaccine is known to cause GLIOMAS in some people. Glioma is a fancy word for a cyst that will turn into cancer. You have many reasons to be worried. Arm yourself with our research. Don't let "The Man" beat you. Your instincts are healthy.

Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid found in cannabis. It is a major constituent of the plant, representing up to 40% in its extracts.[2] It has displayed sedative effects in animal tests.[3] Some research, however, indicates that CBD can increase alertness.[4] It may decrease the rate of THC clearance from the body, perhaps by interfering with the metabolism of THC in the liver. Medically, it has been shown to relieve convulsion, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea, as well as inhibit cancer cell growth.[5] Recent studies have shown cannabidiol to be as effective as atypical antipsychotics in treating schizophrenia.[6] Studies have also shown that it may relieve symptoms of dystonia.[7][8]

*I have many articles on vaccine reactions and the like at nuclearnuttery.
TIMEBANDIT

P.S. Vaccines cause mutations, and mutations are the basis of all cancers and protein collapses. I.e. vaccines can and will be proven to damage DNA and cause cancer. They can also trigger rare mutations. They can kill allergy sensitive GIFTED children. People who ENFORCE vaccines through capitalism are the real killers! Not the concerned parents.
edit on 25-9-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: ...color tags broken?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sorry that was awful snarky of me, but I appreciate the open mind so here goes:

1st point of contention about Polio, why try to cure it with a harmful vaccine when a big dose of Vit. C will knock it out?

www.doctoryourself.com...

2nd point has already been made, where basically, and I recall a thread where we went into deeper discussion about this, Polio was on a steep decline BEFORE the vaccine came. Someone already explained the Tonsil issue, but I would say that sanitation and general personal hygiene were some of the biggest factors.

The CDC and Science/Medical community in general has a deficiency of their own. And that is improperly linking cause to effect. Vaccine comes out, Polio vanishes, Vaccines are hero. Reality is that, thanks to a correct timeline showing a steep decline before the vaccine becomes widespread, it is not directly related.

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by fourthmeal

LOL So is this where I get to school you on Polio? Oh, please say this is the point where I get to school you on Polio.

What, do you need my permission? Okay then, convince me, you have my permission. I'll read it with an open mind.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by GhostLancer

We don't do flu shots though. My kids are healthy and have strong immune systems because they eat well. I am convinced most children illnesses these days are due to the junk parents feed their kids. Mostly processed crap. Garbage in, garbage out.
edit on 25-9-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

Very good point. I'm sure there are threads on ATS, too, about the dangerous junk they put into food; I'm going to look that up. I've read about high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and how that, alone is bad for people, but a study in 2009 discovered at 50% of all tested HFCS in food/drink in the US contained mercury and other harmful substances. Here's a link to the Washington Post article on that: www.washingtonpost.com...

On a side note, and recently disturbing, I read an article about other junk they put into our foods: antifreeze and butane (preservatives given other names when put into food); crushed red spiders for red food coloring; and artificial raspberry flavoring derived from substances found in the rectal/anal glands of beavers. Now, imagine THAT job: I wouldn't want to be that person. (just google "surprising dangerous things put in food" or something; you'll come across several different ariticles on this one. Where are these beavers raised? Do they survive the process? I just listed those examples to state that it's not just vaccines that get "unusual" ingredients. Even our food gets it. I agree with pajoly, that we should eat better.

About the flu vaccine: the annual vaccine is mandatory for military personnel. When I was in the Air Force, I would get the flu after each vaccine. So, I decided to stop. So, during my last three years in the military, I did not get the shot. I would get reminder emails to report to get the vaccine. I ignored them. Luckily for me, no one pushed the issue (I was also fortunate enough to decide NOT to get the anthrax vaccine either). The curious thing, for me, was that once I stopped getting the flu vaccine, I stopped getting the flu.

Personally, I think the vaccines are giving us the flu (not just the "tiny" weak flu they tell you is in it). And even if you get the "tiny weak flu" it is enough to get most people to purchase OVER THE COUNTER medicine. Look at how many different kinds of "medicines" are available for what makes you sick. It's a HUGE multi-billion dollar booster for big pharma. Flu season is nothing more than *herding the public* into believing it needs these shots that make us sick and then via advertising reminds us to go to the store and rituallistically purchase remedies for the virus they just injected into you. 30,000+/- die each year from the flu. This is tantamount to discreet population control.
edit on 25-9-2012 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

For example diabetes type 1 is more common in cold climates than warm, Finland itself is leading country with diabetes type 1 patients in a world. We have had some sort of "closed" genepool just like a royal familes lol. What i mean with this is marriages with foreigners were pretty rare until couple last decades. ( off topic scientists say the last natural born blonde will be born in Finland 2203 )
We have very short summer and very long winter and we lack of vitamin D.
So we have environment issue, too cold and too dark seasons.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Don't fall for the fear-mongering. The risks are low and much better than exposing your child to the sorts of illnesses that caused many children to die decades ago. In great seriousness, please accept the counsel of people of BELIEVE in science and reason, and not those prone to magical thinking, conspiracies and science denial.

LOL this is rich...yes don't believe THEIR fear-mongering...believe OUR fear-mongering...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

it have nothing to do with vaccines.... but DNA for that origin.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
all i can say i that i feel sorry for the kids that do not get vaccines...not everything is a conspirecy. this concept of somehow there is a boogyman behind every action that the government takes, is dangerous.

If you were knowledgeable about adjuvants and other contaminates involved, I'm not so sure you would be waving the pro-vaccine banner. Regardless, around here it appears that when conspiracies take a vacation, incompetence is more than willing to take up the slack:

"Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic."

www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

i am originally from Czech. old news... watch this:
www.youtube.com...

and do Your search....

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That was my answer why some people you met were stronger, DNA and its mutations are one reason why in some origins people get sick and some doesn´t. Also enviromental issues. In North there is lack of vitamin D naturally and people in Europe and Asia has plenty of it and less diseases.

Swine flu vaccine was a chaos first it had to be manufactured in such a short time, there were no decent tests prior distribution like usually is. What we had here caused 15 cases of narcolepsy but further studies showed these inviduals had underlying gene mutation and were more vunerably.

But if you ask those who lost their loved ones during that pandemia, would they have taken shots to their loved ones.. you know the answer.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
About the flu vaccine: the annual vaccine is mandatory for military personnel. When I was in the Air Force, I would get the flu after each vaccine. So, I decided to stop. So, during my last three years in the military, I did not get the shot. I would get reminder emails to report to get the vaccine. I ignored them. Luckily for me, no one pushed the issue (I was also fortunate enough to decide NOT to get the anthrax vaccine either). The curious thing, for me, was that once I stopped getting the flu vaccine, I stopped getting the flu.

Some people are more susceptible to the vaccine than others. My father has the same problem, but my sister, who had her spleen removed has to get a shot every year and hasn't had it in years. I've never had a flu shot, and have had the flu twice in my lifetime (that I'm sure of, if it's been more than that it's been so mild that it's not funny).

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

not sure how did U find out that any shots save someone.... swine flu come from laboratory, vaccines come from same place... there was no one to help

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

swine flu pandemic did not stop by vaccines... it stops by nature... f####ing big deal now

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Vaccine conspiracies aside, first of all....if for some reason "they" want to off you, what better way than a convenient allergic reaction from a "vaccine". Especially if youre someone like ron paul.

I have mrsa, which is caused by.....antibiotics creating a super bug. Funny enough i seem to have become somrwhat immune to it.....ill get a little tiny bump that goes away after a couple of days, instead of in the past where i nearly lost limbs to it. I sometimes wonder if it was a government attempt to off me

Our techmology isnt helping.

I knew a girl who used lysol on everything. And its being advertised for that too. her kids were always sick. Hmmm?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I really think your child should be vaccinated. Mine is.

That being said I vaccinated her on my schedule, not my doctors. No more than one needle at a time and no closer than six months apart and I opted out of the chicken pox vaccination.

I also do not get the flu vaccinations, nor will I subject my daughter to the guardasil shot.

When I was in the hospital ER, I was put in a bed next to a woman who was dieing from post polio syndrome. She was my age, never vaccinated and only had a slight case of polio as a child.

I am not pro-vaccination but I am anti-death. There is a middle ground. Find what you are comfortable with and stick to your beliefs one way or the other. Research the diseases that we currently vaccinate against, and decide what feels right for you and your child.

It's a tough decision, it was for me too.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

In my state the only way out of vaccines is claiming to be a part of The Church Of Religious Science.....if thats what I got to do, so be it.

People survived, the Amish still survive.....not one vaccine is really worth it.....I feel like I'm up against a wall too.

I'm fighting fluoride water, cooking non GMO foods, dodging an intrusive school nurse ect., I almost feel guilty that my kids live in this world.

Keep fighting it!!! Use every loophole you can.....my kids are two of the healthiest children...they go to a doctor once a year if that

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

My mother bleached everything, as a child I was in and out of hospitals....sometimes over a week, she would rush me to a doctor and give me antibiotics like penecilin, amoxicilin now they have no effect on me...I learned to fight it off...I never get sick anymore

My kids are much more resiliant......I've not had an emergency other then sprained ankles and arms, where they needed to be in the hospital....and they are 6 and 8.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm not in favor of the many required vaccinations for a few personal reasons that involved family. However, with the large influx of illegal immigrants coming into our country, they possibly bring with them different diseases that we are not vaccinated for...whether we choose not to be, or it's a new strain of disease that eventually spreads and CHOOSES to infect us. Just a sobering thought.
edit on 25-9-2012 by elrem48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The fact that you are here posting shows that your parental instincts are taking over and you know vaccines damage your children more than they help.

Talk to a vaccine lawyer if you have to. Know your rights. Bottom line vaccines are invasive medicine and you have a right to refuse. Just get a waiver for your kids and you will be good to go. Schools and uneducated parents fear unvaccinated kids will give their kids diseases, but they vaccinate them thinking it will protect them from these diseases. So what are they worried about? See how asinine the whole thing is? Just go with your instincts.
edit on 25-9-2012 by PushEject because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

Listen UP OP and Listen WELL

here is what you do

Take 200 dollars, go have a session talk with a good lawyer, he will find you a loophole
(nothing wrong with loopholes to protect your family)

You will be able to say how based on your religion or something else you can't allow
kids vaccinations.

You need to know what to say, how to say it, get that information from attorneys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join