It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a swedish Politician speaks on chemtrails in our skies!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

hi , as you claim to :

We have thousands of pics with 2 jets at about the same altitude. 1 laying chems and the other disappearing right away

could you please post the single picture best that you believe demonstrates this claim

also to kick start the discussion - please include your estimations of the altutudes of each aircraft ,and how you determined this

also - the identity of each aircraft would help matters immeasurably

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by GoKill

hi , as you claim to :

We have thousands of pics with 2 jets at about the same altitude. 1 laying chems and the other disappearing right away

could you please post the single picture best that you believe demonstrates this claim

also to kick start the discussion - please include your estimations of the altutudes of each aircraft ,and how you determined this

also - the identity of each aircraft would help matters immeasurably

You know what your going to get if anything it will be a pic of 2 planes flying what would be perceived as being next to one another however how do you expect someone from flatland to express understanding of varying altitudes a plane can fly at.

I'm still waiting on an answer about if people that can tell the difference of con and chem by observation, whether they have some sort of bionic eye implants of some sort and if not how they can the difference just by observation.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
At this point, WHO CARES? It's not like we can do anything to stop them from spraying, so we might as well accept it for what it is. You can't change DESTINY!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

If a group of chemtrail believers would rent a plane and take air samples of what they believe are chemtrails, then they could make a difference. They could have proof that they are not just paranoid nut jobs and that they have a valid reason for fearing clouds.

If I believed I was being poisoned from above, I would not give up.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
At this point, WHO CARES? It's not like we can do anything to stop them from spraying,

you could probably do so if you could actually show that someone is spraying something in the first place - real evidence would go a lot further to enabling a programme to stop spraying than a bunch of people shouting "look up", and complaining that people who want actual evidence are sheeple, shills, etc!

so we might as well accept it for what it is.

That's certainly a reasonable option - realising it is a myth and you have been duped by unscrupulous hucksters who's only interest is making money and/or a name for themselves would probably also go a long way to making your life happier.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How can this possibly mean anything?

If an ATS "chemtrail" believer became a politician by forming a local "Green Party" (as is this "politician"), does that make the delusion any more real?

If one of the "Nibiru" faithful ran for office, does that mean we're doomed?

The author of this thread is taking a pathetically pandering political pitch from a fringe politician, and trying to twist it into some sort of "authority."

If this is evident of the level of "proof" that "chemtrail" believers are willing to accept, it is more revealing of the lack of credibility than any substantive evidence.

jw.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Chemtrails are real. I wonder why people are not protesting for such crime .

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

1 - define " chemtrail "

2 - identify how you determine if a given trail in the sky is a contrail or alledged chemtrail

3 - who is " spraying " these alleged chemtrails , and how ?

thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

i have seen no credible evidence that anything is being " sprayed " , beyond the inevitable exhaust emmissions of thousands of flights / day burning millions of litres of kerosene

the real question to ask is - is all this air-traffic nessescary ? - for example does the UK really NEED mange-tout , flown in from zambia in janurary ???? or is it just pandering to pretentios middle class idiots ?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
also in israel they spray those clowds and nobudy notice since they think this are natural weather
i have pictures

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ModusFocus

Perhaps they know that they are not natural, but they aren't overly concerned about a few contrails so they don't make a big deal about it? I know I point them out to people whenever I see them (we don't get many where I currently reside), but not everyone shares the same enthusiasm for atmospheric science or aviation as I do, so they don't really care, even though they know that they're not "natural".

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorazine

Well I wont deny what you say happens, but this is not what I am talking about. Yourself and many others on this site seem to deny any possibility to chemtrail existence. Its there, why are people talking about it? Or maybe you and others never actually read up on what they really are. Instead go to biased websites by government funded agencies who will lie to the public, just like any politician to cover their agenda, so that it makes the questionable people like me look like morons.

Have you even looked at the skies for more than an hour and did your own recording? Have you even asked people you know, old folks, airplane pilots, travellers, ordinary people what is that in the sky behind that plane? I sure have and I have gotten more questions from them, than from myself. They dont know what is is, and most of them have not seen it before in their own lifetime. And also I work with people who know its not natural and its done by some government agency or the military, because they lived longer than I have and have experience of looking at plane trails. Airport traffic controllers, fishermen, you name it. 30 years ago, nobody discussed chemtrails, why? Because they werent around. And now they are. Go watch videos, look at cloud photos, paintings even from 25+ years ago. Nobody has persistent contrails anywhere in those images and there was planes then, as like now.

Maybe you just want to deny the truth cause you can. Well its your choice, live in denial but sooner or later we will find out.

Have you even watched the documentary "what in the world are they spraying"

Heres 30 mins of my research with skeptical people like myself asking questions, what are they spraying and why?

Heres another thread showing planes with added aerosol spraying equipment
www.abovetopsecret.com...

gradworks.umi.com...

blog.frequencyfoundation.com...

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

chemtrailsinourskies.wordpress.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.bbc.co.uk...

newyorkskywatch.com...

edit on 2-11-2012 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

OK, if all the counter information about chemtrails is lies, and you are so sure;

What makes this chemtrail related and why can it not be a water spray for ice testing?

How do you know these are for chemtrails, why aren't they water ballast tanks for prototype testing?

Why is this a chemtrail? I have a photograph of a 747 on a passenger flight that I tracked making the same trail, what does that mean?

Why do you think that a Flight Refuelling Ltd Hose Drum Unit is used for chemtrailing? How do you think it operates and can you show an image of it deployed and spraying?

How are you so sure that you are not looking at biased websites that are lying to the public? Is it more than them just saying what you already think?

I do not deny the possibility of chemtrails, I only contend that all the evidence shown for it so far is rubbish

And as for being questioning types, how come chemtrail believers accept anything the the chemmie sites tell them, but skeptics like me keep asking questions that never seem to get answered?
edit on 2-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Shifting the burden of proof to me doesnt prove you gave me an answer. Im not the one here with the problem proving evidence, its yourself and others. Theres plenty of evidence for my answer, water samples, PH levels of the soil rising to acidic in non industrial farming areas using chemicals or fertilizers, web formations during chemspraying on the ground, high levels of barium and aluminum oxides over safe limits, air quality samples showing dimethyl bromide making light spectrums in chemtrail formations..... must I go on?

So all the hundreds of websites, thousands of people, this politition from sweeden, Alex jones and followers, Mike Adams, G. Edward Griffin, Michael Moore, Michael J. Murphy, Co-Producer of “WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING?”,Geo engineering projects and so on and so on are all full of it?

You've got to be kidding.......

Your gonna take evidence from the government sponsored websites, government supported agencies, Military officers and PR speakers for the USAF to us civilians as fact? Do you know who they really work for? NOT for the people that's for sure.

Maybe watch some movies next time, and see how hollywood portrays government and military explaining 'facts' and events to the public. Lie...Lie Lie......and cover up!!!!

Miss me....

Heres a picture that decribes you and others denying the obvious

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1
reply to post by waynos

Shifting the burden of proof to me doesnt prove you gave me an answer. Im not the one here with the problem proving evidence, its yourself and others. Theres plenty of evidence for my answer, water samples, PH levels of the soil rising to acidic in non industrial farming areas using chemicals or fertilizers, web formations during chemspraying on the ground, high levels of barium and aluminum oxides over safe limits, air quality samples showing dimethyl bromide making light spectrums in chemtrail formations..... must I go on?

So all the hundreds of websites, thousands of people, this politition from sweeden, Alex jones and followers, Mike Adams, G. Edward Griffin, Michael Moore, Michael J. Murphy, Co-Producer of “WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING?”,Geo engineering projects and so on and so on are all full of it?

You've got to be kidding.......

Your gonna take evidence from the government sponsored websites, government supported agencies, Military officers and PR speakers for the USAF to us civilians as fact? Do you know who they really work for? NOT for the people that's for sure.

Maybe watch some movies next time, and see how hollywood portrays government and military explaining 'facts' and events to the public. Lie...Lie Lie......and cover up!!!!

Miss me....

Heres a picture that decribes you and others denying the obvious

Aluminum is one of the most abundant minerals on Earth. It would help the whole chemtrail argument if you guys would just avoid that altogether.

As far as proof, you have *NOTHING*. You dont have a picture of a spraying plane, you dont have anything related to what is being sprayed (soil and water tests indicate pollution, not chemtrailing), you have nothing. And why on Earth would I believe a for-profit fearmonger like Alex Jones or some random foreign politician?

Show me a plane. Show me where these chemicals come from. Show me the infrastructure necessary to do this.

Woops, you cant.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1
reply to post by waynos

Shifting the burden of proof to me doesnt prove you gave me an answer.

I never claimed to give you an answer, I asked you specific questions about he evidence YOU provided. Why do chemmies always wriggle and squirm when asked question? If ypu cannot provide an answer, just say so.

I'm not the one here with the problem proving evidence, its yourself and others.

Why do I need to provide evidence to ask questions? First you say you want people to be questioning, then when I am you won't answer them WTF?

Your gonna take evidence from the government sponsored websites, government supported agencies, Military officers and PR speakers for the USAF to us civilians as fact?

I look at evidence from all sources and evaluate it for what it is, says and shows' NOT on where its from. This may be where you are going wrong.

Your picture is infantile and has no place in an adult discussion, do you?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join