It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad and Pierce Morgan on CNN, I agree 90% with Ahmadinejad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Sly1one
[
One of the issues that people have with the "Jewish" mind set is the narcissistic "god favors us" nonsense

Just thought I'd set you straight on something. "Chosen" doesn't mean that they are better than anyone else; they were chosen as the instrument through which God works His will. Many Jews wish they weren't chosen, because if you haven't noticed, being the "Chosen Ones" hasn't been all butterfies and Pixis dust for the Jews.

As a group they have suffered more than any nation on the face of the Earth, for much longer. The only reason that the Jews haven't been consigned to the dustbin of history like the Assyrians, Akkadians, Caananites, et al., is because they have been protected from annihilation by God, brought back into the land of the Promise just as the Bible foretells in Isaiah.

And you would deny them this spit of land that is only 6 miles across at its narrowest point. Shame on you.

lol yes shame on me for not "favoring the Jews" this is where the anti-semite mind set comes into play which only validates the claim they think they are better than everyone as "gods chosen"....They even have a special term for people who aren't like them...those gentiles (non-Jews) that were given to the Jews by the imaginary character to "use" as they will...and so out of the "chosen people" mindset came the concept of "usury"....

And there you go claiming "victim-hood" of the Jews as if they are the ONLY people on earth to have ever of suffered then veil the implied narcissism of the "gods chosen people" in a farce of "some of us wish we weren't gods chosen people" because of the above sensationalized victim-hood that leads you to believe yet once again you are so special, so different, so above and beyond that you have suffered MORE than any other people....

I bet you believe more Jews died than anyone in WW2 don't you....what sensational nonsense...one cannot even have a rational discussion on those premises. You probably believe the entirety of WW2 was over the Jews as well...the other casualties pale in comparison to the better not be challenged 6 million Jew deaths...even the ~70 million total WWII casualty number is some how less than that oh so important ~6 million Jews....

shame on me....shame on me for thinking outside the propaganda...shame on me for putting things in to perspective, and shame on me for challenging the "Jewish" suffering as being the most important damned thing to ever grace this imaginary mans earth...

sigh...

Your whole argument was based on me being Jewish. I'm a Baptist. The rest of your rant was based on your assumptions, none of which are accurate. For example, I'm well aware that the Jews only accounted for about 10% of the deaths during WWII's total of 60 million or so.

Think about that if you have the capability to absorb the info. 10% of ALL of the dead during WWII were Jews - 10%! Hitler's gas chambers killed more than HALF of the world's Jewry. Out of 9 million Jews in pre-war Europe, only three and a half million survived.

I'd count that as a pretty good reason for the Jews to feel, and act, a bit defensive.

You fail. Again.
edit on 9/25/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Out of 9 million Jews in pre-war Europe, only three and a half million survived.
The Near Genocide that happened to Jews during WW2 is a travesty that we as Humans must see never happens again.

Thats why it boggles me that THEY are committing Genocide in Gaza.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Out of 9 million Jews in pre-war Europe, only three and a half million survived.
The Near Genocide that happened to Jews during WW2 is a travesty that we as Humans must see never happens again.

Thats why it boggles me that THEY are committing Genocide in Gaza.

What genocide? Numbers please.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ClicheCalvicade

It is apparent that the Israelis take what is not theirs and give nothing but despair in return. Dirty thieves.

Did you also support the apartheid in South Africa? Because that is what the Israelis practice on the Palestinians.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Numbers? This just scratches the surface.

israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000639< br />
Seems pretty one-sided to me.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Darkmask because: content

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Augustine62

More than just the Islamic world recognize Palestine.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

Numbers? This just scratches the surface.

israelipalestinian.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000639< br />
Seems pretty one-sided to me.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Darkmask because: content

Let's take the high number from BTsalem from your link shall we?

7,238 Palestinians killed (includes 686 Palestinians killed by Palestinians, executed by the Palestinian Authority, and executed by Hamas.) Hamas admits that 700 more of of those deaths were fighters, so we can safely quintuple that number, which would jive with the UNs numbers of half civilian/half terrorist casualties of 1,400 killed during Cast Lead alone. The thing is, none of them would have died if the Jews weren't forced to defend themselves from EIGHT THOUSAND missiles in the twelve months prior to Cast Lead.

1,096 Israelis killed, nearly all by suicide bus bombings and rockets falling into their bedrooms. All but 13 were civilians targeted by these animals in their homes. It seems to me that the Israelis put up with WAY more than they should have before they defended themselves.

Hamas is lucky Israel is so kind. Had I been in charge of the invasion on the Israeli side, I would had my troopers kill everyone carrying a rifle; and search house to house until they rooted out every last one of them.

8,000 rockets... That kind of belligerence deserves a body count; but Hamas doesn't care now do they? No, they like to send their children out to blow up Israeli children in pizza parlors and discos.

If those assholes want to die for Allah I think the Jews should grant their wish, and then go home for a gnosh with a clear conscience.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You can check all this out yourself.

The above table shows that the figure of 15,688,259 in the World Almanac of 1946 is really for the year 1939. Thus one must not conclude that the Jewish population was the same before the war (1935) and after the war, since the 1946 statistical figure is for 1939, prior to the war.
The first year in the Almanac where an after-war tabulation of the Jewish population is determined is in 1949. Here the World Almanac states on the authority of the American Jewish Committee that the World Jewish Population in 1947 is 11,266,600. This is a sizable drop from before the war. Let's do the math:

1939: 15,688,259
1947: 11,266,600
----------------

This is odd: 4,421,659 does not equal 6 million. It is 1.6 million less. Then why do the Jews say 6 million perished?

But wait, a very strange discrepancy occurs in the almanacs for 1946 and 1949 as they state their respective 1939 figures:

1949/1939: 16,643,210
1946/1939: 15,688,259
----------------
954,951 = around 1 million

So, when the AJC (or anyone else using the same statistics) calculated WWII Jewish losses using the 1949 figures, they would be about 1 million higher than before.

How did they arive at these two different figures? If we use the higher 1939 WJP number, then the total difference pre/post war is 5.4 million. I guess 5.4 is close enough to 6 million to call it 6 million

source

The USSR, by comparison, lost over 23 million people. This is over 38% of all casualties, where is your cry for the poor Soviets? Or how about Poland, they lost around 6 million, 90% civilian?

source

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

The above table shows that the figure of 15,688,259 in the World Almanac of 1946 is really for the year 1939. Thus one must not conclude that the Jewish population was the same before the war (1935) and after the war, since the 1946 statistical figure is for 1939, prior to the war.
The first year in the Almanac where an after-war tabulation of the Jewish population is determined is in 1949. Here the World Almanac states on the authority of the American Jewish Committee that the World Jewish Population in 1947 is 11,266,600. This is a sizable drop from before the war. Let's do the math:

----------------

This is odd: 4,421,659 does not equal 6 million. It is 1.6 million less. Then why do the Jews say 6 million perished?

But wait, a very strange discrepancy occurs in the almanacs for 1946 and 1949 as they state their respective 1939 figures:

----------------

So, when the AJC (or anyone else using the same statistics) calculated WWII Jewish losses using the 1949 figures, they would be about 1 million higher than before.

How did they arive at these two different figures? If we use the higher 1939 WJP number, then the total difference pre/post war is 5.4 million. I guess 5.4 is close enough to 6 million to call it 6 million

source

The USSR, by comparison, lost over 23 million people. This is over 38% of all casualties, where is your cry for the poor Soviets? Or how about Poland, they lost around 6 million, 90% civilian?

source

A neo-Nazi blog? Really?

As far as everyone else who died I feel bad for them, as I feel terrible for any human being who dies prematurely, but this thread isn't about WWII now is it?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I trust hard line godtards from Arab deserts as much as I trust hard line godtards from below the Mason-Dixon line. That is, not at all.

Expunge them all and let their gods sort them out. After all, they're all beyond eager to meet their makers--why not usher them along?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You can check the almanacs all on your own, I just used a source that had all the information. I can find many others for you if you wish it?

You're correct, this thread is about Ahmadinejad's interview. From my understanding, the only thing he says of the holocaust is that he doesn't understand why researching history is taboo and why the Palestinians have had to pay the price for that history. Perhaps you have answers to that?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

This is a bizarre premise, that "there is no Palestine".

There absolutely WAS a Palestine before izrael wiped it off the face of the Earth:

Youll notice that its the "PALESTINE Royal Commission Report".

That it had definite borders.

In-fact, izrael never existed prior to 1947. Regardless of Biblical mention, where was it? Where were its borders?

You wont be able to tell me because unlike Palestine, it had no borders, it didnt exist...

edit on 25-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Quoted because it needs to be....

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

----------------

----------------

source

source

A neo-Nazi blog? Really?

As far as everyone else who died I feel bad for them, as I feel terrible for any human being who dies prematurely, but this thread isn't about WWII now is it?

Someone go find the article clips from newspapers from the 1910's, 20's and so on.... the Zionists like to throw that 6.000.000 number around a lot. I guess it has a nice ring to it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Oooh fun! moral absolutism! That works as arguments for ummm... nothing backed by science... Look clearly you are Jewish... since you dont recognize that what the Jews went through during WWII that they tout around like they are still somehow the wounded sheep of the world needing an extra boost of respect and tolerance when they give none to anyone else is a joke. Palestine is a country that didnt like you moved next door to them... you build a fence around them and said nothing could come in or out making it a big ghetto... way to go... the only thing missing is calling it Warsaw... But thats cool... the holocaust happened to jewish people... that gives you the right to do it to other people for the security of your insecurity? I am from the USA... I have taken Krav Maga... I realize the plight of those before you is not your plight at all... so no wonder palestinian people hate you... how about you treat them like human beings? nah that would never happen... would ruin the justification for Israel being a police state.... ooops... no yeah I said it... Look into Military-Industrial complex and realize the herpes in your country is the same as the rest of the world...

1. Jews are not more special than any other human being.

2. You are not anymore deserving than any other creature in this biosphere. And by creature I mean people... so dont try and twist that around... you are in no danger other than what you have caused yourself by the improper treatment of human beings...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xtcsx

I would like to add to this discussion by saying im not anti-jew... I dont really care about Judaism... Sorry you are just another bunch of nuts who feel entitled and want to stir up trouble because some book written thousands of years ago says so... doesnt seem like a right to me. Just be decent people from now on... Quit with this warmongering interventionist policy you have towards brown people and maybe set an example... Is that so hard? I say as well... keep up with your krav maga and all that stuff because there are things in this world worth fighting for... Your life would be a good one... Freedom would be another... Liberty... etc... etc... Freedom for yourself is never justified by the imprisonment of somebody else. Thats insecurity... NOT security...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
he was making piers morgan look like an absolute retard.
piers is a sorry excuse of a reporter and couldnt even
allow amindinejad to answer his questions without
interrupting, just shows how disrespectful the brainwashed
idiots are that this country hires to interview foreigners.

makes me ashamed to be from this country, dont worry
amindinejad, were all not mentally ill like piers we dont want
to invade your country.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I signed up just to let you know that I appreciate your defense of the truth! I notice there is a lot of hate towards Israel and the Jews on ATS. Ahmadinejad is the one threatening to wipe Israel off the map! I used to wonder how the world and Germans could let the Holocaust and WWII happen, well, now, I know, the media appeases these insane leaders, they try to find good in the most vile of men, but the fact is, they are evil! The people who defend Ahmadinejad are the kind of people that say Jeffery Dahmer was kind because he drugged his victims before he ate them! God protect Israel and allow those whom seek to destroy her come to know You, for they know not what they do, they have been driven insane by their hatred!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by polyphemus75

I signed up just to let you know that I appreciate your defense of the truth! I notice there is a lot of hate towards Israel and the Jews on ATS. Ahmadinejad is the one threatening to wipe Israel off the map! I used to wonder how the world and Germans could let the Holocaust and WWII happen, well, now, I know, the media appeases these insane leaders, they try to find good in the most vile of men, but the fact is, they are evil! The people who defend Ahmadinejad are the kind of people that say Jeffery Dahmer was kind because he drugged his victims before he ate them! God protect Israel and allow those whom seek to destroy her come to know You, for they know not what they do, they have been driven insane by their hatred!

I don't defend any leader who approves of the slaughter of any person or people. This goees across the board and every country is guilty of killing here and there including the Zionists. Tell me, are you one of them religious lunatics?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
reply to post by LostPassword

The fact is, Iran is not an empire with bases and wars around the world.

It isn't?

It is a Theocracy. It is a Theocracy of the Islamic faith

Riddle me this: Are there more Mosques or us Military bases in the world?

If you have never played the game "Civilization" you should try it one day, global conquest can be achieved by a variety of mechanics, war and culture topping the list of course (i'll tell you a secret before you play "The cultural victory is cheaper and easier")

Nail. Head. Hit.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

No, Ahmadinejad is a nut, he believes that total chaos will usher in the mahdi, their messiah! I am not a religious nut, I swear like a sailor, I am flawed, a sinner, but I hang with Jesus, He hung out with prostitutes, thieves, and murders because a sick man needs a doctor not a well man. You are right the entire world is guilty of crimes, but I have no respect for those who seek to annihilate a whole race that is a minority in the region!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join