It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ahmadjunejad you've never heard of...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I challenge anyone with an open mind to read this interview, replace the name Ahmadinejad with anyone else that you deem respectable, and tell me if these words are from a crazy man in the likes of which American politics would have us believe. I don't agree with everything he says, but he does have a right to defend his country and his culture.

Please don't make me post quotes. Just read it.

Or don't read it and continue to believe what they want you to.

READ THIS INTERVIEW

Does he sound crazy and evil to you?

AAC
edit on 25-9-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yes. He sounds extremely evil. He can't stand to be offended, and that is the hallmark of an evil man.

He might have had me except that he clearly believes merely symbolic desecration of his prophet is a crime.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sorry but yes, he does seem like the evil man we have been told he is! I don't understand getting so upset over people making fun of the man you worship, of you know he wasn't any of the things they are saying he was ...... who cares!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Could you explain further? I read the text and he appeared to be respectful. What am I missing?
I agree with everything the man says...does this mean I am in trouble? *kicks dirt
edit on 25-9-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I challenge anyone with an open mind to read this interview

You won't find that here. Next time just post the text, and see what people say. Change country names, etc. As soon as you say the name of "the man you worship" (
) the MSM crazies come out. You can't tell them that the talking box in their living room might be wrong! How dare you good sir? I find some of what he says quite intelligent, now whether or not he will practice what he preaches is a different thread altogether.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Watching the Piers Morgan interview now.

Its obvious that Piers feels the need to shut him up as he easily shatters the media's BS portrayal of him and Iran.

So pathetic.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom

Could you explain further? I read the text and he appeared to be respectful. What am I missing?

Nothing at all, that was his point. (I think.)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

He is so full of crap. I believe in freedom for all humans, except gays, jews and women. Apparently they aren't human. I believe in freedom, so I want to make laws against religious freedom, free speech and I am going to censor the media link. Whatever.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I find him to be quite intelligent in the things he says, he is only flawed by his crazy religious stance to be honest.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

They are just behind the times. How long ago that black people had to sit at the back of the bus. Being gay was worse than being a werewolf in the 80's. Women still make less money for the same position in Western culture. You do know how much the US gov't keeps tabs on its own citizens right? You aren't free either, you have the illusion of freedom.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I find him to be quite intelligent in the things he says, he is only flawed by his crazy religious stance to be honest.

Agreed, and that is what makes people crazy. I'm sure there are tonnes of threads on here about religion, but, I believe it causes the most wars even to this day.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom

Nothing at all, that was his point. (I think.)

Yes. That was the point. He is, in reality, not the man he has been portrayed. Moreover, this type of rhetoric is what was told to the American people when the government was actively eradicating the American Indians.

AAC

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by billy197300

They are just behind the times. How long ago that black people had to sit at the back of the bus. Being gay was worse than being a werewolf in the 80's. Women still make less money for the same position in Western culture. You do know how much the US gov't keeps tabs on its own citizens right? You aren't free either, you have the illusion of freedom.

That is exactly it. Cultures need time to evolve. You cannot force cultural modernization. It has to happen organically. People need to recognize this.

AAC

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

He is so full of crap. I believe in freedom for all humans, except gays, jews and women. Apparently they aren't human. I believe in freedom, so I want to make laws against religious freedom, free speech and I am going to censor the media link. Whatever.

coming from the guy flashing the american flag on his avatar.. pffffft

with your MSM spearheading the entire globe with propaganda and lies

just because you can run in the street naked does not mean you are free. USA is a false freedom, we havent seen real freedom yet..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Many people are claiming that they are scared of Sharia Law coming to the United States, which is why we need to have a preventative approach to Radical Islam and Iran.

Well...

I am not even remotely scared of any implementation of Sharia Law in USA because it will never happen. Furthermore, House Bill 4769 will strictly prohibit any foreign policy or law from superseding the American Constitution.

AAC

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I respect the man.

I don't listen to all the BS the mainstream media and UN feed us.
I've watched his speeches and interviews over the years and I'm sorry but I think this guy has more sense and has more bottle than most of the warmongering politicians we have in the west.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If this article was about Iran's leader, people would be claiming that their ways are barbaric and outdated.

news.yahoo.com...

They called on community members to kick iPhone owners out of religious seminaries, and warned them to keep their children away from the children of iPhone users.

AAC
edit on 25-9-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Originally posted by billy197300

coming from the guy flashing the american flag on his avatar.. pffffft

with your MSM spearheading the entire globe with propaganda and lies

just because you can run in the street naked does not mean you are free. USA is a false freedom, we havent seen real freedom yet..

You have been misinformed on our laws I think. Here:
Definition of Indecent Exposure - Texas Penal Code Section 21.08
Email This
Print
Comments (19)
Trackbacks
§ 21.08 INDECENT EXPOSURE.
(a) A person commits an offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his act.
(b) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor.
TAGS: Texas Penal Code, Class B Misdemeanor, sex offense
An offense of indecent exposure in Texas is classified as a "Class B" misdemeanor. This charge typically faces a penalty of not more than 180 days in a county jail and/or a fine of no more than $2,000.

I cannot run down the street naked.

edit on 25-9-2012 by billy197300 because: added fine

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yes he is crazy.

He will do or say anything that will keep him in power. His government sends thousands to jail for what ever reason his religious extremest government wants.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
Yes he is crazy.

I bet you cannot prove it.

He will do or say anything that will keep him in power.

So will our presidents. Try again.

His government sends thousands to jail for what ever reason his religious extremest government wants.

So does ours. Try again.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join