It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Device (Perpetual Motion)! He did it simply! Arranging magnets like people said couldn'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Just listen to the show. All will be explained.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Michio Kaku (who graduated first in his Harvard physics class, received his doctorate from Berkeley, and taught at Princeton) addresses perpetual motion machines in chapter 14 of his excellent book Physics of the Impossible. In his book, Kaku breaks down “impossible” into three classes (summarized below):

Class 1 impossibility – impossible today but do not violate known laws of physics
Class 2 impossibility – technologies that sit at the edge of our understanding. If possible, they may be realized thousands or millions of years in the future
Class 3 impossibility – technologies that violate the known laws of physics. If possible, these technologies would represent a shift in our understanding of physics
Kaku labels perpetual motion a Class 3 impossibility (teleportation and telepathy are Class 1, time machines are a Class 2). He states in the closing of chapter 14 on perpetual motion:

Because creating a true perpetual motion machine may require us to reevaluate the fundamental laws of physics on a cosmological scale, I would rank perpetual motion machines as a Class III impossibility; that is, either they are truly impossible, or we would need to fundamentally change our understanding of fundamental physics on a cosmological scale in order to make such a machine possible.

edit on 23-10-2012 by JimTSpock because: Added quote box thing

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wow, I have to say I have seen a of so called free energy devices that swear they work, but you can't see a demonstration. I am going to build one of these to verify it works, but I am convinced!

There have been better videos about free energy, and it has been demonstrated time and time again in different videos and explained how it works, and all that. This kind of a video is no 'foundation' for anything, it's just a simple, useless video that only someone who hasn't done their research properly could be impressed about.

Please do your research - you can start from Tom Bearden and everyone he mentions, and use torrent and other network protocols to find those very explanatory videos.

You can then try to get research going and find interviews of and demonstrations by the following people:

John Bedini
Howard Johnson
John Hutchison

Btw, don't use youtube as your only source for this stuff - youtube is a chaotic hellhole of all kinds of videos, ranging from prank/joke videos to all kinds of fakery and fooling. The truth tends to get lost in all that mess, and even if you manage to find it, you can never really be sure.

You might research Victor Schauberger, while you are at it ..

The whole Universe is full of energy, it's ABUNDANT. Humans have tried to hide this fact from the masses (and succeeded), and even highly 'trained' engineers and physicists do not always know about zero-point energy, or what over-unity device really even means.

Just be thorough in your research, and sooner or later you will come to realize the ridiculousness of your excitement over that silly little video.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13   >>

join