It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetual Motion is not a Myth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I wonder what the right direction is. Best just to find some practical application for the DIY invention.

Then benefits start immediately.

This would be real true in energy management systems.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Of course we flock to these threads because we secretly want to see something that impresses the pants off of us.

If you won't tell us because it's possible that someone could steal your idea, modify it, and patent a device to make money with - tell us now so we can close up and go on.

If you will tell us and it's really a machine that's self sustaining and will run forever ( up until the materials break down) with no extra external physical power source attached then you will be THE GUY ATS talks about for the next 10 years and please tons of people.

If you do have something to show, I'd like to see it. I believe such a machine is possible and science just hasn't got it's theories right.

Ball is in your court.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
reply to post by SpearMint

So you read it's impossible... good research eh?

No, I know it's impossible because I have more than a basic understanding of energy and the laws of thermodynamics, which perpetual motion violates.

You are an attention seeking liar.

But perpetual motion only requires a moving object not be affected by other forces !!!

I think people are getting confused with Free-energy, which has more output than input.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

If I was after attention you would know who I am,

I am trying to give something to the world here, not looking for money or fame...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by SpearMint

So you read it's impossible... good research eh?

No, I know it's impossible because I have more than a basic understanding of energy and the laws of thermodynamics, which perpetual motion violates.

You are an attention seeking liar.

But perpetual motion only requires a moving object not be affected by other forces !!!

I think people are getting confused with Free-energy, which has more output than input.

For starters you would need a complete vacuum, can children create a vacuum? That's just the first hurdle.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Still, I'd be impressed to see one of these machines.

Even an object traveling through space succumbs to the force of gravity at some point.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I am trying to give something to the world here, not looking for money or fame...

1. You obviously have no intention of giving anything, because you would have done it in the OP.

2. If you were trying to give something like this to the world, you would not do it on ATS.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Then why not do it.....
Instead of making us think that you are an attention-seeking troll?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by ken10

Even an object traveling through space succumbs to the force of gravity at some point.

But until then it is in a state of perpetual motion.....No ?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

reply to post by ken10

But until then it is in a state of perpetual motion.....No ?

No.
Until then, it is just in motion.
Perpetual is forever.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There is only one perpetual motion "machine". That is the infinite kinetic expanse folding over down and inward from everywhere, towards everywhere, which is recognized as the motion of time out from the future. When it impacts the infinite impedence, stopping its progression, the converting "explosion" produces the dimension of width (our recognition of "the present), when realized to that perfect state as a spatial dimension it contains no characteristic of time any more, thus it implodes to convert back into time as all the past. All travelling down and inward as all the past to eventually reach the ONE infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal Singularity, who's kinetics is the causation of both the infinite expanse and the infinite impedence. Statically observed, the One infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal Singularity is the dimension of depth.

There, the spatial dimensions of height, width and depth explained as they are interdependent upon infinite time as all the future, all the past, and the infinitesimal present (as a string of Planck duration instances).

Perpetual motion machine on a infinite scale.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OK here we go.... I told you a child could make it so ....... all you need is large piece of thick card would be better if water proof but not required for this model, a pair of scissors, a container that holds water, a small nut and bolt and a spoon.

Oh!!!! and some waterproof tape..

edit on 24-9-2012 by dontlaughthink because: to add

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

OK here we go.... I told you a child could make it so ....... all you need is large piece of thick card would be better if water proof but not required for this model, a pair of scissors, a container that holds water, a small nut and bolt and a spoon.

Oh!!!! and some waterproof tape..

edit on 24-9-2012 by dontlaughthink because: to add

Oh so I was right, it's BS.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Then why not do it.....
Instead of making us think that you are an attention-seeking troll?

I was looking for some government to work with me to produce a large working model of magnetic zero point energy.

They would probably already have the parts needed in a warehouse collecting dust. I could send them diagrams.

They would have to hire the welders and machinists themselves to put it together. No charge. I tried to contact a local company, Home Depot with this deal, but could not get past their internet screening to deal with a real person.

Cost of the device assembled would be less than 20, 000 dollars US. Parts and labor. Think of the free advertising.

As far as babysitting a foreign govt. through the device creation that would be a lot of work, but my computer could do the heavy lifting.

Anyway, more efficient energy management could produce real savings to the do it your selfer.

It has saved me some real folding money.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Op, in my oppinion perpetual motion is possible, our scientific understanding is just flawed. For example, any science oriented person will tell you the big bang happened, even though that is free energy from nothing, yet they take it at face value and dont question it. Funny how that works huh?

Second, one of the smartest people that ever lived, DaVinci believed it was quite possible, I will put my faith in him. In college for computer and electronic engineering, we learned that in this century at our current rate of expansion of innovation, we will have devices that brake the laws of physics and thermodynamics as we know them at present. As we already know they are very flawed, and even Einstein himself, admitted his theories ( not facts theories) were not absolute, quite short sited, and would one day be overturned, as they were in his own words, just a stepping stone.

As anyone that took any science higher than earth/physical science knows, our "laws" are not really laws, they are the currently agreed upon, best educated guess we have. If our understanding were so high as some of the other members claim, we would have a unified field theory, we do not, meaning our understanding of the universes "laws" do not work on paper together at all, yet we know they work together, look around, the universe exists, proof of concept. So by our top scientists own admition, we know we are wrong about a great many things, we just do not yet know enough to know, what they are, and to what extent they are wrong, let alone the methods necessary to fix them.

So OP having read every post, and now responded, I am asking nicely pretty please, with sugar and chocolate syrup, and a cherry on top. Give us the general idea of your "device" that we might give it a quick once over, before we all just consider you a troll, and ignore you.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Butcher guy, perpetual has never meant forever, as forever is nonsense. Nothing is "forever" not even space or time. You are interpreting it to mean "forever" which is nonsense. If a man makes a machine and it runs for the length of his life without outside energy added, it would be labeled as perpetual motion, by every scientist on the planet. Stop using semantics to try to argue your point. It is not based in rational thought.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Butcher guy, perpetual has never meant forever, as forever is nonsense. Nothing is "forever" not even space or time.

How do you know this?

By definition, perpetual motion lasts forever unless an external force is applied to it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Oh does it look to easy for you.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
A magnetic zero point energy array would produce so much additional heat in the process it would not even have to produce any additional energy.

In a very cold climate, like an arctic environment, it would be ideal. It would not be so useful in space though, because I feel they use nuclear batteries, not solar as is claimed.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Oh does it look to easy for you.

What do you mean?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join