It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetual Motion is not a Myth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I know most people believe perpetual motion is impossible, but I will show how to build one so simple your children could build it.

You will not find this on youtube or at any patent office.

I want to give this invention to everybody so I have a few questions......

If I show people how to build this on this site does it become the property of ATS.

Why should I tell you?... especially if you laugh at people like me and love spreading your knowledge..

Can someone else patent it after it's been made public.

Is there a better way to disclose this simple device.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------
If I get a big enough response I will tell you what to make..... It will make you smile.

Some people are against this sort of device so if you don't want me to tell people about this please tell me why?

Tell me if you think it's impossible and why.... did you read it or have you done experiments.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dontlaughthink

I would like to make one.
2nd

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I would like to see Perpetual motion machine, but that is impossible. Motion is energy, and energy doesn't spawn from nothingness. All the Perpetual motion machines I have seen stop at some point.

If they work, our physics are wrong and science is failure

And they laugh at you at the Patent office, then the men in white coats take care of you
edit on 24-9-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just keep it to yourself.

Another liar looking for attention.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
I know most people believe perpetual motion is impossible, but I will show how to build one so simple your children could build it.

You will not find this on youtube or at any patent office.

I want to give this invention to everybody so I have a few questions......

If I show people how to build this on this site does it become the property of ATS.

I suppose that one of the moderators...who understand the site's Terms and Conditions inside and out would be in a better position to answer this, but I doubt that this would be the case (or would stand up in a court even if ATS thinks they should have legal ownership of all devices discussed on these pages).

Why should I tell you?... especially if you laugh at people like me and love spreading your knowledge..

Can someone else patent it after it's been made public.

Quite simply, yes they can.

Is there a better way to disclose this simple device.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------
If I get a big enough response I will tell you what to make..... It will make you smile.

If there is a an actual, real, commercial application for the device then you are better off revealing it to a professional organization who can evaluate it, and then assist you in working up a business plan (which would include getting the proper patent protections).

Your rights can be protected in a number of ways during the evaluation process.

If interested, let me know...I can steer you in the right direction.

Some people are against this sort of device so if you don't want me to tell people about this please tell me why?

Tell me if you think it's impossible and why.... did you read it or have you done experiments.

It really depends on exactly what you mean by "perpetual motion"...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Save the bull# mister. Nobody likes a liar, so why decieve us sn become one?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by dontlaughthink

We will all share our ideas.I have water in the workings..lame experiments ..might think about magnets next.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
In the words of Tuco the Rat:
"If you're going to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You don't have a perpetual motion machine so no worries about disclosing it to us or to the world. Feel free to post a YouTube video of your "magnet motor" though...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Like I need to lose another 40hours here....pointing out what used to be third grade science.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
BS, it is impossible, I shouldn't have to waste my time explaining why it's impossible, use google.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dmsuse

I don't like attention that is why I am on here... ATS

You call me a liar and others agree interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zachsfunk49

You call BS... and me a liar.... so you don't want to know, fair enough.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The FACT that matter/energy can neither be created or destroyed makes a true perpetual motion machine impossible.

That does not, however, stop us from tapping an energy source such as vacuum energy that some physicists believe possible. Magnets also produce energy in the form of their magnetic field and someday someone may learn to overcome the problems with using it to create an energy source.

If such a thing happens it could well look like perpetual motion to someone who does not understand the true source of the energy being produced.

But so far all I have seen are wild claims that no one else seems able to reproduce.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It has nothing to do with magnets..... it's impossible to you.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

It only takes 2 hours to build..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by dmsuse

I don't like attention that is why I am on here... ATS

You call me a liar and others agree interesting.
Maybe it's just me, but if I didn't like attention, I would not post it in a public forum.

After reading your OP, I am inclined to believe that you have not created a perpetual motion device, at least if you have, you do not intend to share it with us. You see, you are not the first to come here with this sort of revelation.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

ETA: If you don't show us your device, this thread will likely go to the hoax bin in short order. Some ATS members don't care to be strung along just so someone can get their jollys playing with people.
edit on 24-9-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

So you read it's impossible... good research eh?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Every post like this makes you look like a troll.

I suggest you put up some info about your device in your next post, before someone alerts a mod.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No, I know it's impossible because I have more than a basic understanding of energy and the laws of thermodynamics, which perpetual motion violates.

You are an attention seeking liar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join