It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now angry individuals are kicking off in Greece over the 2 bit Mohammed movie...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I hear ya on the PC stuff but unfortunately, speaking matter of fact can upset people nowadays. I am in no way racist but even the smallest things can be jumped on if you word something the wrong way. That's just how it is nowadays.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

True that, thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Tykonos

Christianity doesn't call for conversion or death.
My reply was more about this PC culture being the death of us.
Did I mention that Muslims aren't lovers of liberal views,better hope that they don't come to a town near you or you might be on their radar.

Christian Pastor did this to a child.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

yes, one story among many done in the name of Christ.

I know quite a few Muslims, they are nice people, really you should open your eyes and heart and not take note of the agenda to make us Westerners see Muslims as bad people.
Yes a few are.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by glen200376

I hear ya on the PC stuff but unfortunately, speaking matter of fact can upset people nowadays. I am in no way racist but even the smallest things can be jumped on if you word something the wrong way. That's just how it is nowadays.

Yeah, I felt bad once I thought you felt that I'd jumped on you.
Like I say it wasn't the intention. Maybe I should of just created a new thread on it.

It is true though, pre 9-11 the vast majority of us in the West hadn't much to say about Muslims or even know anything beyond they were of a different religion.

Now look at the word and how it's seen. Have we been played by the powers that be to achieve their gaols in the M.E.?

I think so.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

Every day I meet Hindus, Christians, Atheists, Muslims, Sikhs and buddists, possibly even some Pagans. The fact of the matter is that %90 of people no matter what creed or colour are really nice and respectful, the rest are just arseholes.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: To make my point clear.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

I agree with you, all the way on that. The demonisation started from 9/11 and hasn't stopped since.

ETA: Actually, thinking back. The Islamic terrorist threat was hyped up before 9/11 and then 9/11 got the ball rolling in everyones minds for what we are seeing now. Obvious mind control.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

It may create a bad image towards Muslims when it comes to Western society but have you ever thought that maybe outside of our countries, the rest just think that we are ignorant, offensive pricks?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Thank you for the additional info.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Tykonos

It may create a bad image towards Muslims when it comes to Western society but have you ever thought that maybe outside of our countries, the rest just think that we are ignorant, offensive pricks?

That's certainly true for what the Spanish people living on coastal towns think about us Brits.

I've no doubt other Countries see our Western society with a mixed bag of beliefs. However, you could say Westernisation is spreading throughout the World. Look at urban China today.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Tykonos

I agree with you, all the way on that. The demonisation started from 9/11 and hasn't stopped since.

ETA: Actually, thinking back. The Islamic terrorist threat was hyped up before 9/11 and then 9/11 got the ball rolling in everyones minds for what we are seeing now. Obvious mind control.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

They were just planting the seeds.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I am an Asian man in the UK and agree with you. I have no argument with other religions and I do not wish to burn buildings or shout in my street. This is not a Muslim problem! It is a 'stupid young men' problem led by stupid old men and created by violent men.

When I see the cars of my dreams being crashed in the movies I want to cry! When I see politicians lying I get angry! These are normal feelings. Nobody gets so mad at just a dumb YT video

'Oh I don't like this film! Must I now go outside and break my neighbours windows?'

Now this video in one of the poorest places in Europe. Are they angry at the stupid video or already angry at the world they live in? Poverty makes men give up or get angry! They can react over not much.

Where are the videos of the food riots in Greece last year? Are they not so good as watching young Muslim men? Internet media wants only to show an angry Muslim! Last year was all OWS. Year before all Mexicans in USA. All the time they give us enemies and never friends.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Life of Brian- Christians did not murder or riot
Frank Skinner radio show on Saturday, joking about Jesus having a stag do and marrying Mary Magdalene- Christians did not murder or riot

But yeah, all religions are the same...................

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

Why wouldn't they call them muslims? They ARE muslims, this is by far the dumbest point I've read on ATS for a long time. Talk about newspeak, stop being so god damned sensitive, this is beyond ridiculous, getting offended by the truth..

So we're not supposed to call things by their proper names anymore, does this apply to every group and thing or just muslims?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by Tykonos

Why wouldn't they call them muslims? They ARE muslims, this is by far the dumbest point I've read on ATS for a long time. Talk about newspeak, stop being so god damned sensitive, this is beyond ridiculous, getting offended by the truth..

So we're not supposed to call things by their proper names anymore, does this apply to every group and thing or just muslims?

yes, let us not refer to Anders Brevik as being "white" or "nationalist" or "cultural christian", whatever- I agree, utterly ridiculous point.

On a side note, sad to see Greece so "enriched"

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

this is by far the dumbest point I've read on ATS for a long time.

I'm sure you feel like that.
I've had far worse insults than that LaughingGod, so your attempt means nothing.

I don't post for stars and flags or popular opinion. Believe me I could just go along with the crowd and get boat loads of credit without being called dumb.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You can call this a propaganda machine, but I really dont think it is.

The problem with the muslim religion is that it isnt just a religion, it comes with law, economics, how you must live your life. It is infesting the planet and it needs to be stopped. There are now places in the world where a large number of islamic followers have migrated to where the host countries police force wont even go due to the overwhelming threat of violence if they show up. Fires being lit to lure firefighters in only have the same thing. Belgium and Germany for example.

The host countries laws are being blatantly ignored and knowingly ignored because said host country has no authority over them, only their precious pedophile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY RELIGION IS THAT OF PEACE!

...unless you have a differing faith....

THEN YOU MUST BE KILLED AND DRAGGED THROUGH THE STREET!

I am not racist, i am anti-religion. this blight on the human species has to be stopped, as do with all religions - unless you keep them to yourself and do not impose them onto your children.
edit on 24-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

You can call this a propaganda machine, but I really dont think it is. The problem with the muslim religion is that it isnt just a religion, it comes with law, economics, how you must live your life.

Who told us to fear that?

Did Islam and Muslims pop up over night after 9-11? They have been around for a very long time.

In the West, we have jumped on the word Muslim in a way that depicts violence and death. You only have to see some of the posts here on this thread to see that.

What gains can be made by turning public opinion against a whole swathe of people due to the religion they follow?

It's a bit like in the very Anti-American Countries, where Americans are seen as the Great Satan, you create an image to the masses that can allow you to wield your power. When in fact the average American is quite a peace loving normal person.

I guess when the bombs start falling and there are millions of dead men, women and children, we will be okay with that because they are Muslim and we are saving ourselves from the tyrany of Islam.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

You sound like an hysterical girl with your panic. Are you for real? Or are you here to stir up emotions with your fears?

The Q'uran has been around for 100s of years. 1600 years. When were Muslims doing these things you say? Were they all killing and dragging through the street? Really you say! Has it ever happened in US or UK that Muslim kills and drags people through streets? Did you mean Iraqi teenage Muslims? Or did you mean Libyan militiamen Muslims? Or you mean to say the Afganistan Taliban Muslims? You say 'Muslims' like they all think the exact same.

There are Western forces bombing parts of the Middle east. True? Drone attacks right? Uncharged men being taken round world for torture yes? Can I then say that all Christians want war? Should it be said that ALL Americans want to attack the ME? Are they all wanting to torture Muslims too?

Of course not! It is never as black and white as you say. Why all so many people on this great website wanting to have Muslims killed? They are SO SO dangerous yes? If this is so true in your belief where are your Muslims in here? Why aren't they trolling your anti-Islam threads and posts? Where are all these Muslims who are all the same? Are they out in your streets with your so-called killing and dragging???

Tonight I go out with my friends. Black, white and Asian. Christian and Muslim. We are more than a religion we are individuals. It is the people like you who make life dangerous for us. You just like the Libyan Muslim teen rioters wanting to have people beaten or killed for things you don't like.

I am happy for your freedom of speech! Please don't use your rights to make people hate each other and fear what they don't know about.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

In my part of the world you are going along with the crowd, the leftist mainstream media is muslim apologists in the extreme here in Europe, you're just another liberal white guilt plebe brainwashed by cultural marxism.. yeah, real original.

You might be nonconformist in a post 9/11 US for expressing anything other than 'muslims are terrorists' but don't get it twisted, just because the US is all about bombing muslim countries doesn't absolve Islam of its status as the most belligerent and barbaric religion in the world.
There's too many statistics and patterns all over the world for anyone intellectually honest to ignore the threat of the islamic memeplex.

The majority of conflicts in the world involve muslims.
In all countries with muslim minorities the same pattern can be observed, the bigger the population the more violent and outspoken it becomes, eventually resulting in a low intensity conflict with the state and the native population.
In all countries with muslim immigration the same pattern can be observed, attacks against authorities, creation of muslim ghettos, so called no go zones for native inhabitants, destruction of property and communities, joblessness and crime rising to nearly unsustainable levels.

In short, Islam is nothing but a huge cancer to the world, it's not going to stop, it's not going to go away, it's not going to stop expanding it's influence, and if you're not a muslim you better watch out for sooner or later they'll turn your part of the world into a barbaric #hole.

If you want someone to break down the threat in even more detail, this is the article for you:

www.citizenwarrior.com...

This is on here is on the psychology of muslims:

www.newenglishreview.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
reply to post by gostr

You can call this a propaganda machine, but I really dont think it is. The problem with the muslim religion is that it isnt just a religion, it comes with law, economics, how you must live your life.

Who told us to fear that?

Did Islam and Muslims pop up over night after 9-11? They have been around for a very long time.

In the West, we have jumped on the word Muslim in a way that depicts violence and death. You only have to see some of the posts here on this thread to see that.

What gains can be made by turning public opinion against a whole swathe of people due to the religion they follow?

It's a bit like in the very Anti-American Countries, where Americans are seen as the Great Satan, you create an image to the masses that can allow you to wield your power. When in fact the average American is quite a peace loving normal person.

Alright, so you could attribute that to the propaganda machine, but they arent helping themselves.
The gains that can be made are great, in my view the ideal outcome would be total abolition of the religion. Like I said, this ISNT just a religion, it comes with an entire social system that is in opposition to the one of the host country. if they want to stay in the dark ages, dont come to a multicultural destination.

This is muslims in response to a picture that was drawn. To # ones sister or mother, is to make them unclean bringing dishonor to their name, hence the reason they all want to f___ people.

[Responses to an Athiest Facebook Page Which shows they arent just going about their day, they are actively looking for a fight. These ones atleast, Yes I am generalizing, but deal with it. lol

this is the i.imgur.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join