It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia, Egypt, UFO's and an Expanding Earth.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

This is how lichen grows around carvings that already exist:

Can you see the difference? The lichen grows into the gaps and the growth pattern is somewhat distorted by the carvings. You don't see that in the OP's video.

Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

Oh I see thanks for showing me. Its hard to tell inst it.

Now whats weird is ive seen this film so many times, yet when i refer to this clip, my mind still tells me its painted lol, silly how i must automatically do that when referring to the Australian aboriginal cave paintings, drawings and carvings. im so blonde it hurts

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
About halfway through video one right now. They don't look fake to me, as in they are glyphs on rocks, but whether they are authentic Egyptian is unclear to me. Mostly because I don't have a clue what they mean even when they are authentic...

I am going to watch the rest of the video and video 2 then further comment. But it seems rather easy to sell this to someone, given they will believe what they want to believe, not fully understanding this hieroglyphs themselves. Most opinions are going to be biased on whether people agree with this "interpreter" or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry but he really lost me when he said there is no way they could have done the upper glyphs unless they were 15' tall. They could read, write, and sail, but not build a 6' box to stand on. His academia went right out the window there. I tried, still interesting, something to ponder I guess. I'll watch the other in the morning.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Great Post, the best part is it's almost all new information I had never heard before. I really like the expanding Earth theory, it makes sense as part of the whole expanding universe thing, and it makes a lot more sense than some giant earthquake moving everything in one shot.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
S&f, something very new for me. I will be watching later tonight. Like the expanding earth theory too. As a novice in most areas "ats" , doesn't it just make sense? Mmm one could begin to wonder how big it could become in the next 100ml yrs.
I also truly like the idea of earthlings being descendent of another planet far far away and somehow at sometime loosing most knowlege of this infomation, I suppose the informations 'written on the wall' as they say. Anyway great thread. Must travel there one day, put it on the bucket list

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Here's a link to some further info I'd come across last year while trying to locate information on Egyptian artifacts found in the Cairns region of North Queensland.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The connections seem too obvious to have been overlooked for so long. Methinks there's a key point that unravels the entire premise of the theory...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

There are no UFO's in the videos. You really should watch them if you are going to talk about them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I am new to Australia, I have lived here for almost 3 years now. There is definitely a magical spiritual energy here. We traveled to Uluru (Also known as Ayers Rock). The land out there in the center of this continent just feels amazing. There is a calmness which I can't describe. And the rock itself is bigger than you could ever imagine. It makes so much sense to me that the original owners of this great land have lead such a spiritual existence. They talk about being connected to the land, and I can understand that. So it makes a great deal of sense that visitors might have come here from other countries to learn about that spirituality.

I don't know of that is connected to the UFO reports, as I have seen evidence of UFO's all over antiquity - has anyone read Chariots of the Gods?

I also love the expanding earth theory. I am no on a mission to see if I can find any other ancient wisdom, or ancient stories which might back it up!

Looking at the video, I am sure that a lot of the glyphs had moss growing over them equally - have another look.

Also, only slightly off topic - Have a look at the Stand up for the Burrup campaign. www.standupfortheburrup.com...

The worlds oldest collection of ancient rock art and paintings, some going back over hundreds of thousands of years and depicting animals which have been extinct since the last ice age. It is fascinating, and industry wants to bulldoze it to build a gas hub! (OK, rant over!)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So, where did all the extra materials come from for the earth to expand? where was all the billions of tons of water hiding before the ocean depths were created? if all that water was already there before the earth expanded, the Earth would have been totaly covered in water.
I can only think the hollow earth theorists might be right, like an expending balloon, but then the weight of water would have cracked the skin of hollow Earth and gushed inside.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

I think it has something to with gas and or air density. It was a thicker air and then it thinned out. Sorry but i cant remember the technical terms. I think it also explains why things were bigger like plants and animals and now there smaller

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 25/9/12 by Whateva69 because: doh

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong

There are no UFO's in the videos. You really should watch them if you are going to talk about them.

Australia, Egypt, UFO's and an Expanding Earth.,

The title please.
Oh I get it, its just an attention getter.
There is nothing to do with UFOs here.
It just might confuse people about time warps in history.
I have found valid accounts of history and doubt anything new will be any better.
There can be only one history so any thing else is twisted just to hear some new idea.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

I have never seen either of these videos before, nor have I seen anything about the gold from Tut's tomb originating in Australia.. I will certainly be watching these videos a second, third, fourth time.. Great post

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
hasn't this bin proven false ? ... also anyone any comments on the spiral theory of galaxy's ?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by nothingwrong

Australia, Egypt, UFO's and an Expanding Earth.,

The title please.
Oh I get it, its just an attention getter.
There is nothing to do with UFOs here.
It just might confuse people about time warps in history.
I have found valid accounts of history and doubt anything new will be any better.
There can be only one history so any thing else is twisted just to hear some new idea.

You twist my words. There are no UFS's IN this video.

There is TALK OF UFO's in this video.

You don't know what the video are talking about as you refused to watch them. So you have no idea if anyone is twisting anything. I am not going to respond to any more of your comments because I think you are just being a troll. There can be only 1 history - but you don't know it. Don't fool yourself, you are not fooling me! Giving an opinion on something you have not even taken the time to watch is ....... I can't decide between arrogance and ignorance, so I will let you chooses for yourself.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
First two vids are a complete hoax, OP really should research a bit more before posting.

www.google.com...
edit on 25-9-2012 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They carved a penis into the wall, I can't think it's real now.

Wait, it's backwards so its a spaceship

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion
First two vids are a complete hoax, OP really should research a bit more before posting.

www.google.com...
edit on 25-9-2012 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

There is an equal amount of evidence to back up the story. As with all things you get to choose who to believe.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Check out this guys research into the Gosford Glyphs:

The Gosford Glyphs Hoax
The Gosford Glyphs Hoax Part II
The Gosford Glyphs Hoax Part III
The Gosford Glyphs Hoax Part IV

What the glyphs say:

Thus speaks his Highness the Prince from this wretched place within this land, transported there by ship.
Doing this writing for the Crown of Lower Egypt, according to God’s Words. The fellaheen call out from this place in this strange land, for Suti.

I, Nefer-Djeseb, Son of the King Khufu, The King of Upper and Lower Egypt, beloved of “Ptah” have transported “Suti.”

“He (Nefer-Ti-Ru) is kind (and) benevolent, (a) follower (of the) golden-haired God, “Ra-Heru.” “Two years* that I (He ?) make way westwards, I (He, Nefer Ti-Ru) (put) up strong front, praying, joyful, smiting Insects. His Highness, a Servant of God, He (say’s) God brings the Insects, thus thine own Fellaheen protect.”

The snake bit twice, all those behind the divine Lord of Khufu, the Lord of the two Adzes , mighty one of LOWER EGYPT. Not all go back. (we are) marching forward, (we) do not look back.

(We) all damaged the Boat at low tide. Our boat is tied up. The snake caused the death. (We) gave half an egg (from Medicine) Box (or Chest), (and) prayed to the Hidden One, for he was struck twice.”

A hard road, we all wept over the body, keeping to that, which is allowed. “Seated (by) the Side way.” “With concern and deep love, (the) Fellaheen.
Plants wilting, Land dying, is this my lot from the most high God, of the sacred Mer. The Sun pours down upon (my back), O! Khepera, most High, this is not as the Oracle said. My Obelisk is overturned, but not broken.

The bandaged one is confined, Hear, The Red Earth Region.” Then of Time to grow, (i.e. Spring), We walled in with local Stones the entrance to the side chamber. I counted and impounded the daggers (of the) Fellaheen.

The three doors to Eternity are connected to the rear end behind the bulwark (of the Grave).
A Necklace placed by his side. A Royal Token, signifying Heavens Gift, as from thou…! O Holy Shining Ones. Taken across (to) private sanctuary (of this) Tomb. (Along with) the Silver Dagger, a Royal Token (of the) Great Maker.

Separated from (the city of) “ PENU” (is) the Royal Body (and from) all others. That Regal Person that came from the House of God, Nefer-ti-ru, the Son of Khufu, King of Upper and Lower Egypt , who died before, is laid to rest.

He is not of this place. His home is Penu. Return him to his town . One third of (the) fruits, I myself divided for the burial service. Hold his Spirit with love, O most High. Worms in the basket of fruit, going into (him), shall not be.

May he have Life, everlasting. Am I not to go back besides the Waters of the Sacred Mer, Then clasp him, my Brother’s Spirit to thy side, O Father of the Earth.

What some pro's say:

Department of Egyptology at Macquarie University, stated in May 2011:

…A few years ago I examined, only from photographs, these so-called Egyptian inscriptions at Kariong, and am sure that they mean nothing and are mere scratches made by a amateur…

Australian Egyptologist named Dr. Gregory Gilbert, noted in 2000:

I recognise these photographs as being from an Australian rock depiction which supposedly has evidence of Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. I believe that the inscription is a modern forgery, and not a good one at that.

Also there are another 22 or so threads on the Gosford Glyphs in ATS - check them out, be enthralled, get excited!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join