It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia, Egypt, UFO's and an Expanding Earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This topic covers so many areas it could have gone in one of many forums, so I plumped for the general one, please feel free to shift it if I done wrong! :O)

So a basic outline: The first video I would like to present talks about the question of Egyptian looking hieroglyphs found in some areas of Australia. It talks about the book of Thoth, and also of 2 Egyptian princes who legend has it traveled to Australia in antiquity. It also mentions that some of the gold which came from tutankhamun's tomb which may have originated in Bendigo in Victoria, Australia. It also talks of sky visitors - make of that what you will. I find it feasible.

The second video is a fascinating talk, first with the guy who first brought the site discussed in part one to public attention, then with a wonderful lady who has Aboriginal heritage, who recounts some of the Dreamtime stories. These are ancient wisdom, ancient law of the original owners. It makes up their spirituality, and history.

Having watched the second video, and listened to the stories of the 'Beginning Place' I was reminded of the third video, which I watched last week. (coincidence or synchronicity?) The animations of how the world grew clearly shows Australia originating at what could be thought of as the geological center of the once global land mass, with Africa, South America etc moving away from it. It was when I heard the Dreamtime stories saying exactly the same thing that I started to put two and two together, and decided to share these videos with you all for comment and discussion.

It seems ancient Aboriginal wisdom may actually correspond very closely with the expanding earth theory, which is kind of mind blowing!

So we have ancient UFO's, Egyptians in Australia, and ancient wisdom correlating with theories of an expanding earth. Quite a lot to take in all in one go. Can't wait to hear some of your opinions!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Gondwanaland is the place you are thinking of......when all the southern continents were apparently as one.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Interesting stuff!

Star and flag for you.

Bookmarked to watch tonight.

Cheers,

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the threaded post, I certainly have something to watch this evening, sounds interesting.....

I have just come back from Australia after four years and I loved sitting and talking to Aboriginal people, miss them so much.........

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Thankyou for that.

I live in the worrimi country - about an hour north of the central coast. Have always been interested in the dreamtime and rock art, albeit somewhat obscure and difficult to relate to, being non Koori.

The way Aunty Bev describes her initiation - slaps to the head for questioning ie; - make it word perfect in speech -
and line perfect in drawings, seems to be a legitimate way to eliminate the " Chinese whisper " effect.

The ancients do have a story to tell, Slayer69 is way on to it, but hey, the ancient Aussies do possibly hold a lot of the answers.

We need more of this ancient wisdom brought into the main stream for analysis and reflection.
This is part of the key to learning not only what went before, but what may possibly be yet to come.

S&F for bringing this to light.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

Thanks for sharing in your down to earth way, Australia with such a harsh outback must be hiding so much. But the first blind spots are in our minds and the history lesson we have been fed with.Time will tell as they say.
Best wishes AT

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I heard about the Egyptians that were stranded here many years ago, but never looked too deeply into it.
Interesting Documentaries to say the least no doubt the Academics don't want any word of this getting out as will certainly would upset their world view and current paradigm.
There is far more to Aboriginal culture than meets the eye, just being in the presence of an elder you can almost feel their wisdom. I once met an Aboriginal Princess in Geelong ( Regional city South of Melbourne ) and later in the night one of the elders and they have an amazing aura about them.
As I said far more to them than meets the eye.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Look up wandjina, look up the meaning and look at the cave paintings and what elders have to say about them. Look and study everything as it all is very very out of this world...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Not looking at your videos I see words on Egypt, Australia and Expanding Earth
and no UFO's as there is no connection.

People can't figure out lies thats why people keep repeating them.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Not looking at your videos I see words on Egypt, Australia and Expanding Earth
and no UFO's as there is no connection.

People can't figure out lies thats why people keep repeating them.

The problem you are having should be remedied by watching the first 3 minutes of the first video.
UFOs are not lies.. They seem to be very related to our history in ways the general population cannot remember.
This is the relevance to the past and to Egypt in particular..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

And the relevance is something you can't speak of.
Thanks but no thanks because the only relevance is to deflect saying UFO
history is something we know and can't speak of because we know there
would not be all these videos telling a different story.

The UFO is a ship that is too powerful to be used and must be covered up
with videos telling official stories.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Dustytoad

And the relevance is something you can't speak of.
Thanks but no thanks because the only relevance is to deflect saying UFO
history is something we know and can't speak of because we know there
would not be all these videos telling a different story.

The UFO is a ship that is too powerful to be used and must be covered up
with videos telling official stories.

Hi! I would love to answer your questions. I can't figure out if you are saying that there are, or that there are not any UFO's in our history.

It seems to me that there is evidence from every culture hinting at ancient UFO visits. Do you agree?

Did you watch the videos? The UFO part was only 1 very small section of a larger and very fascinating story. I recommend it to you....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'm talking about ships sighted since the 1960s by Lonnie Zamora and others that are real as
any UFO these videos are selling to people. Real to the extent we are subjected to videos
that are of past vaporware as the ships since 1945 are still with us in the night and day skies.

These videos of UFOs confuse people that there is present impact from the past when no
such thing is true.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I think your right Australia does have a uniqueness about it.
I believe King Soloman's Temple is here and this is also the place of King Soloman's mines.
I did not know about Tutankhamen though, very interesting.

There is also a purity to the Earth here, you may notice there are not many if at all hauntings or poltergeists, oh don't get me wrong there are ghosts and echos, but the spirits here seem calm compared to other reports around the globe.

I have always wondered if there is something buried deep in the earth giving of some frequency of sorts, then again the Australian Aboriginal were masters of the spirit they understood and respected it.
But the question is...who taught them

Edit to add: It seems Egypt doesn't have many Hauntings either Paranormal Activity in Egypt just a few but they are harmless, similar to what Australia has.

And i know this thread isn't about ghosts, but maybe there is an Alien/UFO connection here.

Love and harmony
whateva
edit on 24/9/12 by Whateva69 because: link

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I absolutely love the first video and how he slam dunks some theories into 99% reality.

I'm also a fan of the Expanding Earth theory and there are some major consistencies brought forward which suggest the theory has more weight.

It wa funny when he said " We've written many books on this subject and its gotten to the point where we HAVE to start talking about the Pleiades."
Billy went back time to carve these maybe> maybe not..

About to start the next one and wanted to say thanks for a good watch.

b

Finished #2 - The first guy was impossible to understand so I missed half the story. The cute lady was excellent.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the glyphs are fake. You can clearly see that the lichen on the rocks has grown BEFORE the glyphs were carved. If the carvings were ancient, the lichen would have grown around the shapes of the glyphs, but instead it has grown with an even dispersion as if the glyphs were not there - because they weren't.

I want to believe it as much as the next person, perhaps Egyptians DID visit Australia; however, these hoax glyphs are not proof of such.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Amazing videos! Absolutely facinating stuff.

Op one of the best threads I've read/watched for a bit. Great find.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Truthfully i have to ascribe Solomons kingdom to the southern part of africa...what the annunaki called the Abzu...where they built the first humans out of a female hominid of earth, and a male annunaki......
The result wasus...the almost perfect slaves...smart enough but not too smart....but able to dig the gold in the mines, and provide entertainment for the annunaki.....
This was 250,000 yrs back
The Aborigonal;s may be the origonal earth inhabitants......they are sadly intending to fade from history as a people i understand.....
Any knowledge of the Dream Time or aborigonal myth and ledgend had better be preserved soon or not at all......
Theres a rock out in the outback where theres a cave all painted on the inside with their historical depictions....i understand it too has figures which could hardly be human people......

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Growing up in AUS it always bemused me when learning about Indigenous Australians that there culture didn't change all that much from settling this continent, to the day white man landed and f#cked sh#t up. Aboriginal culture probably represents the oldest surviving culture in the world. Surely being around for so long there would of been pretty substantial stages of cultural change and development? I've been taught that the original Australians never went through the iron age or bronze age. Makes me conclude that they must of had it right and we have it wrong. Obviously.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't know anything about algae or how moss grows but It made me think, what was used in the paint/chalk/coal or whatever pigment they used. i mean will it grow on any surface or substance?

Maybe there is an energy attached to the drawings that wont allow anything to grow on it. I don't know im just thinking outside the box is all.

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join