It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$100k Bounty Offered For Anti-Islam Filmmaker

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Getting dates on Wikipedia is a double edged sword:

1) they are at least TRYING to educated themselves.
2) most tend to take Wiki as real info.

It's a gamble. :-)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Either the Pakistan minister is playing the Zionist game or he is as thick as 2 short planks. Most people know who made this film and what it was really about. The original name for this film was 'The Desert Warrior' and it was about an Egyptian. Then all of a sudden it was renamed to 'The Innocence Of Muslims', dubbed with the Arabic language and released on September 11th 2012 from a youtube channel run by the US Federal Government and Department Of Homeland Security.

The Muslims are going nuts over a short film that has nothing to do with their prophet that was modified by the US Government. Then we see Obama going on Pakistani Tv apologizing to the Muslim people for this film. So he should. It was his office that modified it and released it.

Ok so why did they do this? They know they'd get a lot of backlash for it. We all know the Arabic / Muslim community don't like the West especially when the west keeps blaming them for attacks they have nothing to do with. 9/11 and 7/7 for example.

Is this to create an even bigger hatred. Or is this to create what looks like a bigger hatred. Enough even for an attack on American soil again? An even bigger one than 9/11?

Something's going on and the Zionist Controlled American Government is behind it. And the Pakistan minister must have some insider knowledge especially since he is calling on Zionist / US controlled Terrorist groups to kill the film makers!!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The guy made a low budget film that no one cared about and no one saw.
He said Mohammed had sex with kids and the cult was violent.
He told the truth about Mohammed having sex with kids.
And now there are Muslims around the planet proving him right about the violence part.
If they had ignored it .. it would have gone away.
And they would have proven his movie wrong.
But as it is .... some are proving him correct.

True but I guess there is plenty of weirdness to go around.
Here are some of the juiciest and most inconceivable Bible episodes detailed:
www.cracked.com...

Lot Has Drunk, Drunk Sex in a Cave. With His Daughters.
Jacob, Two Sisters, And What the Hell, a Handmaid
God Gives You Tips on How to Hold Your Load
I Thought She Was a Prostitute, But She Was My Daughter-in-Law
Solomon Gives Boobies 10 Fingers Up
Gods and Girls

Makes me wonder what religions DON'T have something they should really be ashamed of in their histories? The Jews? The Buddists? I know people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Like when US govt put a bounty on a Pakistani citizen?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The problem is this wasn't some random guy in a basement somewhere making a youtube video. This movie was done to incite violence. Now I don't agree with the bounty, but at the very least we need to know for sure if this was someone screaming fire in a theater or innocent free speech.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Like when US govt put a bounty on a Pakistani citizen?

This.. This scares me. It proves beyond a doubt that some people just have NO IDEA what a Fatwa is. Let alone what the extent Jihad goes. Jihad is a lot more than holy war, btw. That is a SMALL part of it. Jihad can be as simple as making sure you life the islamic way. It's a doctrine of standard. One a lot of people follow. Goodness. But it also entails an aspect of obligation.

Every true muslim is obligated under the qur'an to engage the enemy of Islam, on ANY FRONT.

So.. Doctor jimmy jinhad is in the mid east screaming how bad anti-islamic sentiment is.

Bad boy bubby#1 from lakemba says "Fully sick, Im guna go represent Allah in jihad, Imma fully sick leb hey bro!" and he puts down his macdonalds, says farewell to his westie wife, leaves his 9 sons behind and goes tend his bombs.

2,3,4,10,100,1000 people later... we're still flipping crying about Immigration!!!

Gah we're doomed... Shove it up our own bums too.

edit on 23-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBlood
The problem is this wasn't some random guy in a basement somewhere making a youtube video. This movie was done to incite violence. Now I don't agree with the bounty, but at the very least we need to know for sure if this was someone screaming fire in a theater or innocent free speech.

I am changing my post. I'd like to ask a different question. What does "incite violence" really mean? And how can you measure it?

And also, can you make someone do something they are not predisposed to ?

Some say music soothes the savage beast, Is this true? Is humanity so easily lead?

Who incites violence? Who induces pacifism? Or are we all different and obey different rules?

I disagree with your claims. Sorry to say, but I do no argue with you. I just ponder things, with sincere intent.

edit on 23-9-2012 by winofiend because: Cheese on toast for my mistypes. Or else I will stave on rice alone.. Oo

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

I am changing my post. I'd like to ask a different question. What does "incite violence" really mean? And how can you measure it?

And also, can you make someone do something they are not predisposed to ?

Some say music soothes the savage beast, Is this true? Is humanity so easily lead?

Who incites violence? Who induces pacifism? Or are we all different and obey different rules?

I disagree with your claims. Sorry to say, but I do no argue with you. I just ponder things, with sincere intent.

edit on 23-9-2012 by winofiend because: Cheese on toast for my mistypes. Or else I will stave on rice alone.. Oo

It was known that something like this would incite violence based on the history of things like this that have caused violence in the past. To be honest, I don't think ordinary Muslims are to blame. This was used as an excuse to start a riot by thugs. And based on who created the video (very anti Muslim people), the only conclusion is that this was done to incite violence ala "shouting fire in a theater".

The bottom line here is that you do not blame an entire people based on the actions of a select few. If this were the case, America would be known only for the likes of Al Capone and other thugs that have nothing to do with the average citizen. The hatred portrayed not only in the original post but those littered within this thread is what bothers me the most because it's based in ignorance rather than fact.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBlood

Where in my OP is there 'HATRED'?

Please point me to it.

Only hatred in my OP is towards the guy who made the Film and that is from the Minister of Pakistan!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Personally I would find it a flaw in my character if someone half the world away could cause me to pay a hundred large over a cartoon.
It really says something about their society when they find it acceptable to display such emotion over a harmless drawing.
Imagine if Americans got this upset every time a foreign country made fun of them.
How petty and spiteful can one person be?
Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by TrueBlood

Where in my OP is there 'HATRED'?

Please point me to it.

Only hatred in my OP is towards the guy who made the Film and that is from the Minister of Pakistan!

It might not have been so much hatred on your part, but more so ignorance.

This is a clear indication that some of the 'Islamic Law' is starting to converge on the rest of the World!!

Islam does not have a law. Most Muslim nations have Sharia Law which is in no part affiliated with Islam. Simply put, it is the law of the land created by those in power of the nation in question. These laws do not come from the Koran. An example would be the progressive nature of Turkey in comparison with a war torn country like Afghanistan. Sharia law is not the same in every nation.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I can't help but laugh, very Islamic of them

Stupid move and they're not casting a very good light on themselves.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
100k is nothing. There's a 3 million bounty for salmon rushdie. They need to make it like 100 mil, it might actually stir some folks up in this great depression.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
the guy who made that idiot film with his freedom of speach has cost several people their lives already ... due to his stupidity ... their blood is on his hands just as much as the ones who did the actual killing. how many more will die yet because of that idiot exercising his freedom of speach ? people have rights-but they should also have the intelligence to use them responsibly and not get others killed with their idiocy...
edit on 23/9/12 by Expat888 because: correcting translation..

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

This movie was done to incite violence.

The sheer irony of that statement is utterly beyond comprehension...

It makes JUST as much sense as these people claiming to be the religion of PEACE

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control."
All false religions are illuminati created

How the Vatican created Islam
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
ahh.. another fine example of double standards... the u.s government puts bounties of several million dollars on the heads of people it wants dead - nobody even bats an eye...
a muslim puts a bounty out - people get their knickers in a twist... regardless who does it its evil... nothing justifies the taking of a life by anyone...

Yeah but we put bounties on killers and terrorists, not low budget filmmakers lol.
This guy is calling for the help of AQ for god sake.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
Once upon a time (1988), there was an author named Salmon Rushdie. He wrote a book offensive to the Muslim community called "Satanic Verses". The book was so contraversial that UK and Iran broke their diplomatic ties. The UK wouldn't hand over the author for execution.

A Fatwá was ordered on the man. The book made millions. Salmon is still alive.

I got most of this from Wikipedia, which I hate to use, but it was mostly for dates and spelling.

A Japanese person who translated the book was killed.
Others have been severely injured.
The world court should try the ayatollah and sentence him to death for that murder.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Eh, Religion...

WHAT is it good for??

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!

okay then go to hell

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by r2d246

I'm sure there's tons of professional hitmen who would do that for 100k, but the problem is they likely wouldn't take the job as they actually want to get paid at the end. Some rail way minister? Like come on seriously? You won't get paid.

I imagine you have no understanding of politics in Pakistan....

The politicians in that country are more identifiable to CEOs, or business people, but even in the West, how many politicians do you know of that haven't made millions before they entered the run.

I don't see why they couldn't pay, or find someone to.

---

What concerns me, is whether or not people like this actually believe in what they are doing or is it just politics? (The other kind...)

It's all BS. the video was made by the see eye A not that stupid scapegoat.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join