It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion earth ...now occurring...media blackout?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by Dr Expired

If this is true, and I know the one in England was, then the first thing i would think is a larger meteorite incoming dragging lots of smaller ones with it before u.f.o's and only if I was panicking. or just a series of meteors, a mini meteor shower.

why would streaking fireballs be considered u.f.o's over meteors? what other reports or features suggest u.f.o's?

well one of the vids i saw had all these twinkly lights flying slowly in a sideways v-formation...

that's unusual...

Good question. When you hear hoofbeats, you think horses not zebras right. Metors not ET.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Those would be those alien geese flying in V formation. Just headed south for the winter.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

English?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

We've been surprised in the past and we will be surprised in the future too. Just last month or the month before that we learned of a large meteor that they had not seen. We watch but we still get surprised.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrvlljr
reply to post by Ghezuz

The high orbit illustration looks as if we have tried to almost shield the earth with junk. Maybe to visibly conceal the fact that their is water here. As far as an invasion I'd have to agree with some of the other posters..a civilization capable of interstellar travel will almost certainly have the ability to quickly kill us all without us even knowing whats happening. Contaminate water supplies..introduce nasty viruses ect..it won't be a war if or when it happens..just a lot of death.

Oh yeah, that blanket of junk is just the ticket to hide us from whomever. Does it not occur to you that if the junk blanketed the planet enough to hide us, that we wouldnt be able to see out either. But I can look up and still see the stars.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
Rofl yeah,the moon nazis are coming >< watch out.. and 2 though in all seriousness. nah its a metor shower probly. and also probly has to to do with us being in a time of the solar maximum, its in its peak from 2012-13
could mess up satelites power grids etc. who knows

Yes a metero shower but this has nothing at all to do with the sun or solar flares. How do you figure the solar maximum would even come into play with what was seen over the weekend?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Wow! Cool story! Did you stop and go investigate the meteor? I would have take it as evidence and then sold it! and where are these meteors landing now. Anyone know? ....

No i didn't even dare go near that thing, no telling what kind of radiation that thing could be putting off, it could have uranium in it for all i knew and i'm not foolish enough to go poking around something when i don't know whats in it but i was worried about it setting that cornfield on fire.

Yeah man, didnt he ever see that movie "The Blob". Do not touch that thing !

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Whatever it is, there is a bunch of it falling across the sky here in Indiana right now. Each one is accompanied by long tails. Kind of looks like planes but are moving way too fast.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Click here for more information.

People starred you for a post that ultimatly was removed? Wow.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I offer these couple selections from John Keel's book 'Operation Trojan Horse' for consideration purposes only. I recommend reading the whole chapter, entitled 'Charting the Enigma', for anyone interested in what he has to say about these meteors, which starts from around page 130 or so. Full PDF of the book is here---> galaksija.com... Beginning of the chapter gives several other documented cases of strange meteors/fireballs from different times and places.

Please don't shoot the messenger, it's just a book i read. Thought i'd post a bit of it as it relates to the fireball topic discussed in this thread. I haven't seen any fireballs cruising through the sky myself, so i have no real opinion, just find it interesting. Peace. ~

"Meteors and comets are vitally important to our study o f unexplained
aerial phenomena. They reveal patterns which indicate that they follow
precise routes year after year and even operate on a predictable timetable.
This certainly suggests an intelligent plan of some sort.

Another "meteor" was followed by earth tremors when it zipped in
over the Gulf of Mexico early on the morning of Wednesday, March 27,
1968.Mr. Ernesto Dominguez, head of the Mexican Department of Meteorology
of Veracruz, conducted a careful investigation and collected all
of the reports.
"This probably was not a meteorite, " he stated in his official summary.
: "We cannot say for sure just what it was. We do know that it did
not fall to earth or collide with the earth.
"Its trajectory was curved. Imagine a jet or a spaceship suddenly
going out of control and plunging down directly toward earth. Then-as
if control was regained suddenly-the object or objects suddenly veered
away from the earth, only moments before collision point, and went out
over the Gulf of Mexico. But I think it did not fall into the sea. It could
have gone upward.
"A meteorite would hardly do such a thing . "

These peculiar "meteors" and green fireballs have been turning up in
increasing numbers for the past fifteen years. They usually look like the
astronomer's concept of meteors and comets, with a long tail dangling
behind, but their maneuvers and the many physical effects accompanying
their passage rule out a simple natural explanation. They are far more
numerous than the intriguing flying saucer-type reports of metallic circular
objects. In fact, the reports of mysterious lights and unlikely meteors
form the major body of our neglected "soft" sightings. Furthermore, they
pop up year after year in the same isolated, thinly populated areas. Natural
meteors could hardly be so selective. And meteors don't change direction
or angle of descent."

The late Morris K. Jessup, a professional astrophysicist, was especially
interested in the fireball-comet-meteor reports and studied them
extensively. In his book, The UFO Annual (1956), he described many of
the meteor repons of 1955 and had this to say:

We are having an influx of fireballs, and these have had an unusual
amount of attention because of their number, brilliance, and the
Kelly-green color of some of them. There does, indeed, seem to be
something queer about them . . . For the record, it might be stated that the
green fireball flurry did not originate in the United States, but appa,rently
in Sweden [ 1 946] . This was a few years ago and essentially before the
greatest intensity of interest in UFO or saucers . They were then thought
to be Russian rockets or missiles; and to this day we cannot prove that
they were not Russian. In the United States the green fireballs made their
debut in New Mexico and were thought to be associated with atomic
energy experiments. Now, however, they have spread over much of
North America."

edit on 24-9-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
double post you are hereby proclaimed deleted

edit on 24-9-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
For the sake of stirring it up a little and some good ol controversy, i submit to you the opening of the chapter by Keel.

At approximately 8: 1 5 P.M. on Monday, April 25 , 1966, a brilliantly
illuminated object flashed across the Canadian border and sailed majestically
southward over the northeastern United States. It was seen by
millions of people along the Atlantic seaboard. Astronomers and amateur
photographers took excellent color pictures of it, some of which were later
published in Life, Newsweek, and newspapers all across the country. It
was so bright that it lit up the countryside like daylight as it arced
gracefully overhead.

It was quickly explained as a meteor. The explanation made sense to
those who saw it, and so the whole incident was forgotten.
However, I spent many months collecting reports of this object and
assembling the whole story. Thousands of actual unidentified flying
objects are erroneously explained away as meteors every year. Usually
no one bothers to collect these meteor reports, lay them out on a map, and
study them properly. Astronomers seem least interested of all.

Skeptics, debunkers and believers alike, i welcome any feedback. Again, i recommend reading the first 7 or so pages to put into some context his overall sentiments and thoughts on the phenom. Peace. ~

edit on 24-9-2012 by Runciter33 because: hit the enter button by mistake i think

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If the aliens are firing meteors at us they really need to work on their aim.
I mean seriously they missed the entire planet !
That's just sad.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by nrvlljr
reply to post by Ghezuz

The high orbit illustration looks as if we have tried to almost shield the earth with junk. Maybe to visibly conceal the fact that their is water here. As far as an invasion I'd have to agree with some of the other posters..a civilization capable of interstellar travel will almost certainly have the ability to quickly kill us all without us even knowing whats happening. Contaminate water supplies..introduce nasty viruses ect..it won't be a war if or when it happens..just a lot of death.

Oh yeah, that blanket of junk is just the ticket to hide us from whomever. Does it not occur to you that if the junk blanketed the planet enough to hide us, that we wouldnt be able to see out either. But I can look up and still see the stars.

there is so much funny in some of these posts, junk to shield evidence of water from ET prying eyes, ffs

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
[sarcasm]We should downplay and disregard all the eyewitness accounts of everything unusual that has ever been sighted anywhere. Then we can feast on more angry political debates and other meaningless arguments as the wheels on the bus go round and round.[/sarcasm]

OP the skies have been very busy and something big is in the works.

But an invasion? Not in my opinion.

The media blackout has been ongoing since 1952.

That's about the same time that the USA fear machine went full retard.

edit on 24/9/2012 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What if the metetorites are being aimed at us but there is an ancient civilisation that is looking after us, with thousands of years of technology behind them, and are moving them to a safe area for the meterorites to impact? IE the sea?

The Agarthans maybe?

This has been put forward as a theory for Tunguska too.
A Russian man on a TV program, told his theory about Tunguska that the meterorite was aimed at earth and a spaceship blew it up before it hit the earth. Sounded plausible, as I had had a dream that the moon was a Death star.

I remember someone on ATS said that the events before and ending in Tunguska, seemed to be following a pattern and now we seem to be entering the same pattern.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by jiggerj

Nuts, bolts, Wrenches, old solar panel parts and debris, Old Satellites, Old Satellite debris, rocket booster debris etc etc etc.

That's just the man made junk...

plus hamburger wrappers and used paper cups.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic or just having fun, but I did imagine a bunch of drunk astronauts just tossing sh__ out of the shuttle. Helmets, dirty socks, box of screws...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe, in an invasion for sure but I have it on good authority some of the craft visiting is not exactly the SUV of travel, more like a pinto wagon with a bad head gasket...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
An INVASION of EARTH!? Were do you guy's come up with this? What would a Race that has Tech. that allows them to travel Interstellar Distances...need to INVADE EARTH? Unreal! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't know if this is related to the bright objects that were leaving the moon last week or not but, i would like to tell you what i was told today. Did anyone notice any strange lights over the ocean at North Myrtle Beach South Carolina this past week ? The reason i'm asking is, one of my customers told me today that she and her husband were sitting on the balcony where they were staying and were looking up at the sky out over the ocean. All of a sudden they noticed some small white lights in the sky and they were moving slow. She said the lights were not of an airplane. One would move then another one would move and so on. She then told me that all of a sudden they saw what looked like fire works shooting straight down from the sky and then the sky lit up real bright over the ocean right in front of them and she said "real bright" i tell you. She said she first thought it was the Rapture and Jesus was going to come through this cloud where this light was. All of a sudden there was this big orange blob in the sky behind this thin bright cloud and she said it was about the shape of an egg but very big, and you could see some kind of an image in the orange blob. She said they watched it and all of a sudden it disappeared right before their eyes and there wasn't any noise what so ever coming from it. About a couple minutes later it reappeared for a couple minutes or so and it disappeared and never reappeared and the small white lights were gone to. The time of this occurence was around 11:00 P.M. Eastern time and she thinks it was on Tuesday night of last week. I did ask her if she was able to take any pictures and she said no because, she was affraid she would miss all of this. She said she didn't want to take her eyes off of this cloud with the orange blob and the bright light. Anyone see or heard about this ? They are hoping someone else witnessed this as well and could make out what the image was inside the orange blob.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join