It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Secrets To Be Revealed - Four Retired Army & Air Force Colonels Getting Ready To Disclose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Four retired Army and Air Force colonels and a former British Ministry of Defense investigator join forces this weekend at the National Atomic Testing Museum to speak on a subject public officials rarely address -- UFOs.

Here's the full story ...

Ufo Disclosure

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Nice find, thanks for sharing. However, unless they can reveal hard evidence I doubt anything they have to say will sway the skeptics. Again, from the article it sounds as though these guys are going to be voicing their opinions and experiences on the subject which in no doubt will be hyped up by the believers and discredited by the skeptics and non-believers.

Reminds me of that disclosure press conference that Greer held back in 2001, a lot of high ranking officials, pilots, ATCs, military personnel all spoke and told their experiences, beliefs, and opinions and still here we are in 2012 with no hard evidence to finally put the argument to rest.

edit on 22-9-2012 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2012 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well, didn't we have a couple captains and a general a couple years ago? Perhaps a few light colonels for good measure. Gotta throw in a Major for balance or the boat sinks from all the brass. lol...

I shouldn't make fun...and I've been to some of the big name UFO events over the years. It's been a pleasure to hear and meet people like Bud Hopkins. I considered him and those like him to be the serious and downright meaningful side of UFOlogy, as it were. The guys most likely to have real disclosure forced at some point.

Now, I know there must be high ranking Officers who know enough to name names, places, dates and everything down to door codes on the modern day redoubts. However, I doubt anyone in that position who knew such things would live long enough to even announce their intention to say more. These aren't the kinds of matters they just arrest or sue someone for. People just get 'disappeared' and Dulce gets another subject for the labs. err..oh..did I say that out loud?

We'll see if they have something meaningful to say besides rehash of book material other people have written a few dozen times already. I'm just not super-hopeful. E.T. will have to land on the CNN building, I think.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

SnF op nice find!

Unfortunately though, we will either be given nothing as usual, or we will read about them being killed in freak accidents en route to the press conference.

SSDD, it never changes, and never will until we force them to be honest.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
www.nationalatomictestingmuseum.org...

None of them know anything.Dont hold your breaths
and we have another thread somewhere.I m 100% sure

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
yep here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I think it is about time to start realizing what is going on mars or under mars. As far as artifacts and little men in white suites. So much needs to be brought out and yet so little is given.

There TRULY is some KICK A$$ artifacts, structures, buildings and the list goes on.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Unless you were an Astronaut...the "AGENCY" that deals with anything E.T. will most likely have a Talk with them. The Fact that this has been advertised....means that they have already TALKED WITH THEM...because no one in their RIGHT MIND would advertise DISCLOSURE!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I believe that, considering how unfathomably huge the universe is and its enormous age, it would be narcissistic to genuinely believe that we are it. With all of the uncountable number of planets and however many solar systems and suns there are throughout space, to think there is nothing else of any intelligence out there somewhere is somewhat close minded and laughable, really. There just has to be something, whether or not they’ve been here or whatever else, there must be. Whether they’re friendly or violent doesn’t matter, there’s surely beings on a planet/planets that are intelligent and most likely far more advanced than us, taking into account that they’ve probably been around millions of years longer than we have. And crop circles, what the hell makes them? Humans simply cannot do such intricate designs in a field with such amazing detail, accuracy and speed. Even the straightness and parallelism of the lines are perfect and would take a highly skilled team of humans literally weeks to set out, even months - to set out with string lines and such much like a house set out. Certainly not possible to do overnight in the darkness.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I hate to say this, but you can have a million "Disclosure" conferences, with all kinds of authentic evidence, but the reality is Most humans will still Not believe any information as to the existence of "Aliens from another World" on planet Earth.
All these conferences, TV specials etc, are made to make money for the participants, nothing else.

Even the Best evidence on the Planet, will be discredited by somebody, somehow....

The ONLY way for Earth inhabitants to Really Believe we are not alone, is for the ALIENS themselves to tell us.

Yes we are a warmongering, greedy, selfish species of bipedal primate. Ready to destroy ourselves, and every other living creature on this Planet.

Is it ANY wonder the Aliens have not made widespread contact.

The only hope would be for a "Klatu" and a fleet of spacecraft to land in most major cities and perform some special "Trick" that only they could do.....even then, there would be sceptics, religious nuts, debunkers abound, who will say its all false....nothing to see here...pictures of me having dinner with them and sex with a space babe...or it didnt happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
YE YE YE DISCLOSURE more like PARROTS SPEAKING

Disclosure like the previous 1000 times,

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I've mentioned Coleman's story several times in threads here and don't think I ever got a star or response for it, but I find it intriguing because he was Public Information Officer for Project Blue Book and then the USAF’s Chief Public Relations Officer in the early 1970s, all the while keeping quiet about his personal encounter with five witnesses until asked the gotcha question "Have you ever seen a UFO yourself?" on live TV In 1978, at which time he freely told the whole story.

But if that wasn't enough of a bombshell back in 1978 I don't see how repeating it now would do much. And if he had any real proof, he would have revealed it by now.

edit on 22-9-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
I've mentioned Coleman's story several times in threads here and don't think I ever got a star or response for it, but I find it intriguing because he was Public Information Officer for Project Blue Book and then the USAF’s Chief Public Relations Officer in the early 1970s, all the while keeping quiet about his personal encounter with five witnesses until asked the gotcha question "Have you ever seen a UFO yourself?" on live TV In 1978, at which time he freely told the whole story.

A star for you and 3 of these
and a cool face to boot!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Why do people come in here to bash and add nothing with substance to the topic? Answer: Trolls.

On topic: These are credible people and I'll listen to what they have to say, some people should look up the definition of Disclosure: that which is disclosed; a revelation. and that's just what it is, them speaking about there experiences. You can't expect someone with hard evidence to actually come and put it out in public view, you guys obviously don't know how the government works because if you did you would see how that is IMPOSSIBLE. If you don't have anything of substance to add why bother posting at all? Oh yeah, Trolls.
edit on 9/22/2012 by Uniceft17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Thanks. I don't know of any link to the original event on TV in 1978, but Mike Farrell asked him the same question again as if for the first time, even though he knew the answer (they showed artwork of the sighting as Coleman was describing it). Here's a clip of Colonel Coleman and Colonel Friend (once head of Blue Book) on KTLA talking to Mike Farrell:

www.youtube.com...

And I have the NICAP link about Colonel Coleman handy:

www.nicap.org...

Anyway, these guys should know. You may believe them or not.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
I hate to say this, but you can have a million "Disclosure" conferences, with all kinds of authentic evidence, but the reality is Most humans will still Not believe any information as to the existence of "Aliens from another World" on planet Earth.
All these conferences, TV specials etc, are made to make money for the participants, nothing else.

Even the Best evidence on the Planet, will be discredited by somebody, somehow....

The ONLY way for Earth inhabitants to Really Believe we are not alone, is for the ALIENS themselves to tell us.

Yes we are a warmongering, greedy, selfish species of bipedal primate. Ready to destroy ourselves, and every other living creature on this Planet.

Is it ANY wonder the Aliens have not made widespread contact.

The only hope would be for a "Klatu" and a fleet of spacecraft to land in most major cities and perform some special "Trick" that only they could do.....even then, there would be sceptics, religious nuts, debunkers abound, who will say its all false....nothing to see here...pictures of me having dinner with them and sex with a space babe...or it didnt happen.

It's easy to prove that they are not what they state. Those stuck in the indoctrinated mindset that one "must prove all things" will forever chase disclosure as proof of their foregone conclusion. Those that can break that indoctrination quickly realise that the proof is sitting right in front of them - that these things can be disproven as "extraterrestrials". How?

All of the following groups have channeled entities that give the same message;

New Age movement
Extraterrestrial UFO cults
The occult
Ancient fairies and leprechauns
Psychedelic drug users
Mystery religions

If it quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck. But if it quacks like a duck, oinks like a pig, moos like a cow and clucks like a chicken, it is none of those things. If you truly think that advance "space aliens" need to be appear as "god" to some, as "ascended masters" to others, as "aliens" to others, as fairies and leprechauns to others and as ancient Greek and Hindu gods to others, then you are stuck in proving your perceived reality and will forever overlook what they've already proven to be. Deceivers and liars. Those who hold truth never have need to lie or deceive or hide. Ever. You may therefore argue that they are here to "unite humanity", and therefore lies and deceit are acceptable.

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

post by WhoKnows100
Those stuck in the indoctrinated mindset

Then you go on to post....

post by WhoKnows100
They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

A quick brows of your other posts shows that it is you that is stuck in the indoctrinated mindset , unable to see a world and Universe outside of the confines and structures of your book of belief .

If you truly think that advance "space aliens" need to be appear as "god" to some, as "ascended masters" to others, as "aliens" to others, as fairies and leprechauns to others and as ancient Greek and Hindu gods to others, then you are stuck in proving your perceived reality and will forever overlook what they've already proven to be.

So because you believe they've been proven to be what you think they are by your perceived reality that must make it true and anyone who doesn't believe is deluding themselves , typical Christian dogma .

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

- thread closed -

top topics

join