It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: Is Missing Toddler Buried Under Driveway Close To Abduction Site?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Madeleine McCann: Is Missing Toddler Buried Under Driveway Close To Abduction Site?

www.huffing tonpost.co.uk

A self-styled investigator hunting for Madeleine McCann says he has found a burial site under a driveway in the Portuguese town where she went missing in five years ago.

Stephen Birch, who invested £30,000 of his own money investigating the case, says the site in question is on a property not far from where the toddler was last seen.

Birch, a South African property developer has asked Portuguese authorities to excavate the area after making ground radar scans, but the request has been refused.

Birch told the Huffington Post: "The scans indicate that the ground beneath the gravel dri
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
First, i am sorry i have to use the Hoffpost as a source, but this is very frustrating. That man spent money of his own pocket in order to find Maddie, spent incredible amounts of time investigating what the hell happened to Madeleine McCann, and now that he has a lead and suspect something lies buried underground near the location where Maddie disappeared, Authorities refuse to dig it up? Giving bogus excuses? Why not take a day and see what lies there? Why deny it?

www.huffing tonpost.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

“All I want to do is solve the mystery and bring closure to Madeleine’s family. I am convinced she lies where I have scanned.

“I’ve had the scans analysed and they show digging, a void and what could be human bones.”

edit on 21-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

The authorities probably don't wanna be upstaged by an 'amateur.' Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It certainly wouldn`t hurt to dig there and find out for sure one way or another. At the worst they will find nothing and have to pay to have the driveway fixed.

It`s suspicious that the parents dont want them to dig there.It would take very little effort to dig and find out for sure one way or the other so why are the parents against it?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No, sorry. This poor little girl was targeted and is now being circulated in a pedophile prostitution ring.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Terrible news IF true.

I dont think there is any body there.

This amateur is getting his name in the news.

Dont believe it

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
No, sorry. This poor little girl was targeted and is now being circulated in a pedophile prostitution ring.

Sure, let's not dig because we assume she is alive being circulated in a pedophile ring. Wtf...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk

Sure, let's not dig because we assume she is alive being circulated in a pedophile ring. Wtf...

Didnt mean to imply that they shouldnt investigate, of course they should and im sure they will. Thats just been my opinion all along
edit on 21-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

why ? - its not a trick question - but why would Madeleine be burried under the drive ?????

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

why ? - its not a trick question - but why would Madeleine be burried under the drive ?????

Getting rid of bodies is usually how murderers get away with murder.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

how would you know so much

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Im just being logical... Unless the parents killed her, either accidentally or otherwise and buried her somewhere.
I guess its possible that they gave her something to "help her sleep" so they could go party at the pool and then carried her out in a suitcase

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

sigh - i will ask again - and this time please think about it :

why ? - its not a trick question - but why would Madeleine be burried under THE drive ?????

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Why not?

Not sure what you are trying to imply.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

If the parents are responsible for her death and didn't call authorities...then what happened to the body?
They had to put her somewhere because they couldn't leave the country with her and not get caught.
They were on vacation so I would assume they didn't know the area intimately , so they would probably put her some where close.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I do think the parents had something to do with it more so the mother ,

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

why ? - its not a trick question - but why would Madeleine be burried under THE drive ?????

it does not say the drive it says a drive way , the drive implies the drive of were they was and a drive way implies it was somewhere else other than the scene of crime ,

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

it does not say the drive it says a drive way , the drive implies the drive of were they was and a drive way implies it was somewhere else other than the scene of crime ,

wtf are you talking about? It says a gravel driveway. Dont you know what a driveway is? Its the thing in front of your house where a car is parked.

Birch told the Huffington Post: "The scans indicate that the ground beneath the gravel driveway was disturbed and something lies buried underneath the driveway.

edit on 22-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

I cant believe I had to explain that

edit on 22-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm lost, what is this conversation about?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk
That man spent money of his own pocket in order to find Maddie, spent incredible amounts of time investigating what the hell happened to Madeleine McCann, and now that he has a lead and suspect something lies buried underground near the location where Maddie disappeared, Authorities refuse to dig it up? Giving bogus excuses? Why not take a day and see what lies there? Why deny it?

"Bogus excuses"?

The answer was "authorities examined the same location with a ground-penetrating radar device in 2007 and did not find any areas of interest."

If they didn't find anything at the time she had disappeared, why dig there now?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join