It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I defeated the snake with two heads.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Bizzar that you should mention ‘snake’. Snakes are on my mind a lot for the last couple of weeks.
I don’t know where you are, but where I am, it is getting hot and the snakes are on the move. big time.
I have never seen so many snakes on the roadside, killed by cars as I thought.
The other day I saw a huge one that got run over in the middle of the road and was hit by many cars consequently. It was a terrible picture, it also had no head and it’s belly was hanging out. No birds were hanging around this snake to clean it up. I drove past that spot at least eight times that day and my guilt for not helping this snake to a more comfortable resting place was escalating until I stoped doing that (acknowledged to myself that I am not capable to do something constructive about it for many reasons) and just took note how it changed every time I drove past and how I got more and more sad about it.

therefore I thank you for sharing your dream. I find it easy to see my personal interpretation of your experience. much easier than to analyse my own. but something meaningful emerged while describing my imagery and behavior to you and then reading it again. even though it was not a dream.

may I suggest, if you truly would like to know more about your dream, to describe more in detail what a huge tree means to you
and also what high altitude means to you. do you like it?
what does a snake mean to you. what other experiences do you hold with snakes. do you like them. have you used their symbol in other context. what is your belief, your ideas about snakes.
what do you associate with the head of something.
what other words can you use to describe thick?
2? what do you associate with 2? specially what about 2 of that what you think a head means to you. and the lack of those 2, how does it feel to you? what does your breathing do when you contemplate on that? are you alert now or in a defensive mode?
strange is your interpretation. what does ‘strange’ mean to you. do you like strange or does it turn you off or what? what other things do you call strange?

write your answers down, it slows down your processing and helps to be more careful with detail - you don’t have to share here if you don’t wish.

take note to which of these answers you found it easy to respond and which caused difficulty, where were your answers flowing and where did you had to make corrections and revisions.
And take your time.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

You don't have a TV but.........you have a computer? I don't get it.
My computer works 99% ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
thulsa doom's cult ?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by applecore

to describe more in detail what a huge tree means to you
In a place where air is thin and clear

where no birds fly

somewhere very high

in the eternal tree of knowledge

where the eternal battle is given

the eternal snake with two heads

the evil that tries to run the world

somehow was defeated

For now..

2? what do you associate with 2? specially what about 2 of that what you think a head means to you. and the lack of those 2, how does it feel to you? what does your breathing do when you contemplate on that? are you alert now or in a defensive mode?

It has two heads for a reason.If one is cut you might believe that you defeated the snake but the other one will try to make evil.Therefore if both two heads were cut then for the moment everything is safe.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

what other words can you use to describe thick?
You may never know where the last battle is given.

Means that we began to understand and accept certain things.

Actually decision makers are beginning to understand so the decisions that could bring the end can be avoided .

The snake and his temptations is inside of them and for now is defeated.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Both....

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1

Both....

....s of the snake... head where it was normal to be a head where it should be tail.

A negative action may have a positive reaction as a positive action may have a negative reaction,but you may never know which is one and which is the other.

My wings are tired somehow of so much flying.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Misunderstanding it happens sometimes when words are not expressed by voice and gestures.

what a huge tree means
The Tree of God(in dreams and when you are on it) where you are safe but in the same time that could mean the duality that He can have sometimes.

and also what high altitude means to you
High altitude generally means a vast amount of knowledge very close to absolute.

do you like it?
No feeling about that in my dream.

what does a snake mean to you
Evil and devil.

. what other experiences do you hold with snakes
None

have you used their symbol in other context. what is your belief, your ideas about snakes.
Never because I don't like snakes.

what do you associate with the head of something.
Head of snake is bad knowledge .

what does your breathing do when you contemplate on that? are you alert now or in a defensive mode?
Neutral.

what does ‘strange’ mean to you.
Not used with and ...like a message in my dream...or dream it self.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hope you don't mind me adding a visual effect:

The two-headed snake has historical references.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

well thanks for sharing your deeper interpretation of your dream with us.

i take it you can puzzle all those bits and pieces together for your personal understanding.

i certainly cannot tell you what the dream could mean to you.

however i can tell you some things i observed:

you started telling us that there was a dead snake in the tree. it had no head where the head was supposed to be – and it had no head where the tail was supposed to be.
but you somehow knew that this thick trunk of a dead snake used to have two heads (and not two tails or one head and one tail)
and that you somehow defeated this snake (i take it you defeated the snake before it was dead?! – i know we do things in a weird ways in dreams)

you also seem to have the understanding somehow, that this snake is only defeated temporarily, for now (then), for the moment.

why do you write about it again today? has the snake resurfaced? has the dream repeated itself like history seems to repeat itself?

just to say, if i was you, i would transform my attitude towards snakes as being evil and bad into something i like and feel comfortable with. i imagine otherwise you might go in circles and circles, like going from one pole to the other, even though you are in lofty altitudes of wisdom. you might just still need that extra edge to spiral further.

there are people who are quite at home with snakes.

Vishnu with Lakshmi and Shesha the Naga

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Hope you don't mind me adding a visual effect
That it is a beautiful and inspirational piece of art and the story linked to it it's telling the truth about what it is and about what will be.

We can find in many cultures similarities of the same story presented in different ways and that can be the proof that everything will converge to the same common point.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

but you somehow knew that this thick trunk of a dead snake used to have two heads (and not two tails or one head and one tail)
Only two heads.

Like here,

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

you also seem to have the understanding somehow, that this snake is only defeated temporarily, for now (then), for the moment.

Even if I might look that I don't know some things I certainly do know them only the timing it's different of what I see.

why do you write about it again today? has the snake resurfaced? has the dream repeated itself like history seems to repeat itself?

I wrote again to give answer to some unanswered question .

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

This is a dream I had about two weeks ago.

I dreamed I was in a huge tree somewhere at very high altitude.

In this huge tree with large branches was the body of a snake.

A very thick snake in my dream I think have at least 20 inches thick.

This snake was dead and had no head and what is more strange is that where supposed to be tail but also had a head that was cut.

A strange two-headed snake. Head where it was normal to be a head where it should be tail.

Somehow I defeated this snake.

I do not know what the significance this dream could have.

Any idea?

I am guessing of course but it could be symbolic of you had an inner fight within youself. Something inside of you are troubling you and poisening your vitality. You eventually fought back and came to peace again.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I am guessing of course but it could be symbolic of you had an inner fight within youself. Something inside of you are troubling you and poisening your vitality. You eventually fought back and came to peace again.
Thank you for your answer AthlonSavage it is possible that your explanation to be much closer to reality.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by scotsdavy1

my ex wife had 2 heads lol
You mean double personality or a double life.

I don't know how to interpret your words ...sorry!

Double personality, one min she was fine, next a total nutcase pmsl

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Double personality, one min she was fine, next a total nutcase pmsl
I have heard of that kind of behaviour before ,I guess it has to do with the filling of mind with negative and hidden thoughts and derived actions which during a long period of time can split the personality in two and cannot get the two parts to a common point ,on the contrary it removes one another.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ever seen Jackie Chan adventures? The snake is trying to divide itself from good and evil. All part of yin and yang. Snakes don't die just by cutting off the head. It must be the evil side of the snake who couldn't reunite with the good side. As it is missing a head. You obviously need to find the other side of the head to allow it to reunite.
Cutting the last head off means your ending the cycle of yin and yang balance.
Also I notice you believe snakes are evil. In fact they are neutral(balance). You have to change your believes man.
edit on 17-12-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by makemap

Also I notice you believe snakes are evil. In fact they are neutral(balance). You have to change your believes man.
Not the poor creatures themselves but the nature of the evil acting in the nature of the behavior that a snake has.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join