It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran official: 'Big war' means Mahdi's coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Riiiiiiight.... Israel only wants to preemptively strike Iran because they wanna "protect themselves" right Seabag?

Ok, call me when you wake up from that American dream...

I want to know why there is a double standard. I always hear about how US, UN and Israeli aggression must be stopped but I hear crickets when the subject or Radical Islam is brought up.

Have the years of terrorism and murder frightened you to a point that some of you are too fearful to speak out against the threat of radical Islam? Have the terrorists already succeeded?

Will some of you grow a pair before it’s too late?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Iran doesnt want war with Israel because then the US will be dragged into it and when that happens, Iran will end up like Iraq and Ahdmadenajad (sp) will end up like Hussein.
They dont want war.

I agree, but we would be foolish to think Iran is not preparing also.

They have potentially thousands of Iranian agents in America already. If a strike happens, they'll respond against America and Israel.

It will escalate very quickly, that's why I wish it isn't going to happen but the planning is quite blatant.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I dont care if this Mahdi guy shows up or not. If he dosnt, then I hope that the sleeper cells release a bio agent. That wipes mankind off the planet. This planet would be a better place without man kind. And if any one survives it. I hope they manage to get hold of any surviving elitest types and butcher them slowly. A very slow agonising death, would be about right for them. For all the harm and badness their greed, has done to this planet and the people on it. If there are any survivors. Then I hope that its peoples of the third world, as the people in the first world dont deserve to survive. For allowing this to happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Riiiiiiight.... Israel only wants to preemptively strike Iran because they wanna "protect themselves" right Seabag?

Ok, call me when you wake up from that American dream...

I want to know why there is a double standard. I always hear about how US, UN and Israeli aggression must be stopped but I hear crickets when the subject or Radical Islam is brought up.

Have the years of terrorism and murder frightened you to a point that some of you are too fearful to speak out against the threat of radical Islam? Have the terrorists already succeeded?

Will some of you grow a pair before it’s too late?

Seabag according to you, most muslims are radicals, so why would I fear myself?

"radical Islam" has nothing to do with Iran getting ready for Israel to strike first, and claiming the war fulfills a prophecy... There's nothing "radical" about that at all.....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Iranian youth up to early 30'S are actually alot like everyone else, up on the news, trends, fashion, music, adopting various modern cultures and making it their own...... and most importantly they want peace.

When we speak of "Iran" ready for war, let's remember this is referring to the older fundy generations that are there in positions of power.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
I dont care if this Mahdi guy shows up or not. If he dosnt, then I hope that the sleeper cells release a bio agent. That wipes mankind off the planet.

Dont hope for that a swift abduction with blk craft of the chaff of the herd would do some justice.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

"radical Islam" has nothing to do with Iran getting ready for Israel to strike first, and claiming the war fulfills a prophecy... There's nothing "radical" about that at all.....

You claim youre not radical , yet you say this......

Iran at this point is like total annihilation in 'The Dark Knight Rises', like I know some people were just HOPING the bomb would go off. That's how I feel about Iran. If you go down, go down swinging. Make a #ing statement. I'll drink to the last TRUE stand against US/Israeli imperialism.

sounds pretty radical to me...........

Pair that with your other statements through other threads, and you sound like more of a warmonger then you are claiming other nations to be.......

Perhaps your type of hypocrisy pairs up nicely with that coming out of Iran

Point proven........you call people who might think that in Israel radical, but dont see it in yourself.....

Seems like a pretty radical ideology to hold
edit on 21-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You claim youre not radical , yet you say this......

Iran at this point is like total annihilation in 'The Dark Knight Rises', like I know some people were just HOPING the bomb would go off. That's how I feel about Iran. If you go down, go down swinging. Make a #ing statement. I'll drink to the last TRUE stand against US/Israeli imperialism.

sounds pretty radical to me...........

Pair that with your other statements through other threads, and you sound like more of a warmonger then you are claiming other nations to be.......

Perhaps your type of hypocrisy pairs up nicely with that coming out of Iran

Point proven........you call people who might think that in Israel radical, but dont see it in yourself.....

Seems like a pretty radical ideology to hold
edit on 21-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

If that was your 2 + 2, then you completely suck at math....

So it's "radical" of me to think that if Israel PREEMPTIVELY strikes Iran, that Iran should strike back as much as they can if they are destined to lose that war???????

You're freakin sad...

And please, tell me what have I said in "other threads"....

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If that was your 2 + 2, then you completely suck at math.... So it's "radical" of me to think that if Israel PREEMPTIVELY strikes Iran, that Iran should strike back as much as they can if they are destined to lose that war??????? You're freakin sad... And please, tell me what have I said in "other threads"....

No its youre pure lust for it to happen........you can attack me all you want, im going simply off your own words...

Listen to you, listen to how you all but drool over the thought of it.......

Call me all the names you like, your own words betray your facade

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

If that was your 2 + 2, then you completely suck at math.... So it's "radical" of me to think that if Israel PREEMPTIVELY strikes Iran, that Iran should strike back as much as they can if they are destined to lose that war??????? You're freakin sad... And please, tell me what have I said in "other threads"....

No its youre pure lust for it to happen........you can attack me all you want, im going simply off your own words...

Listen to you, listen to how you all but drool over the thought of it.......

Call me all the names you like, your own words betray your facade

Real talk, you sound delusional.... Because I have an idea of what should happen IF IT HAPPENS I'm "all but drooling".....? My "lust"???

Ok, I'm done going back and forth with somebody who pulls fiction right out of the atmosphere and inserts it into what I thought was gonna be a conversation.
edit on 21-9-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Excuse me, what fiction is it? ( again i notice with the personal attacks)....

What fiction is it ? I quoted you DIRECTLY........

Then you deny your zeal for the destruction of another people, and call me names......

How cute...

You say yourself that if anyone in Israel believes that war would bring the second coming they are radicals....

Yet turn DIRECTLY around in your VERY NEXT post, and claim that its not radical for Iran to think that......

Anyone who reads the posts can see it, yet IM the delusional one? give me a break......

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Excuse me, what fiction is it? ( again i notice with the personal attacks)....

What fiction is it ? I quoted you DIRECTLY........

Then you deny your zeal for the destruction of another people, and call me names......

How cute...

You say yourself that if anyone in Israel believes that war would bring the second coming they are radicals....

Yet turn DIRECTLY around in your VERY NEXT post, and claim that its not radical for Iran to think that......

Anyone who reads the posts can see it, yet IM the delusional one? give me a break......

Where's the fiction????? In ALL of your posts!!

How about I never said ONE THING about a damn "second coming"!!

MY POST

Gosh I love Iran.....

They ain't taking the bull# that the US and Israel force feed everybody else, never will, and I LOVE IT.... Iran at this point is like total annihilation in 'The Dark Knight Rises', like I know some people were just HOPING the bomb would go off. That's how I feel about Iran. If you go down, go down swinging. Make a #ing statement.

I'll drink to the last TRUE stand against US/Israeli imperialism.

NOR did I say a damn thing about Israelis being radicals..... Either you're delusional, or a liar....

ETA:

NORRRR did I say Iran WASN'T radicals!!! I said radicalism has nothing to do with this conversation!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Your chart is way off....

But, interesting thread on both sides.

Putin sticks to his guns with pledge to boost Russian arms trade

With a 24% share of the global arms trade, Russia was the world's second largest arms exporter, lagging only behind the United States, with its 30% share, Putin said. Moscow delivered arms to 55 countries in all, he added.

While some 150 countries at the UN are trying this month to hammer out a global arms trade treaty, Putin shows no sign of reining in Russia's ambitions. "We must focus on expanding Russia's presence on the global arms market," he said. "This applies to the geography of our deliveries and to the list of products and services."

edit on 21-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Have the years of terrorism and murder frightened you to a point that some of you are too fearful to speak out against the threat of radical Islam?

I think the label we place on it is why most people do not agree with that statement. Islam has nothing to do with it really. There are radical humans that use religion as the justification for their nefarious deeds. Be it Islam, Christianity, Judaism or whatever.....religion is not radical. How people use it, is.

So people such as myself look at this issues through a different pair of eyes then others do. I do not fear Muslims as others do. I have no reason to fear it. I do fear people. People do crazy things but I am just as scared of the crazy guy down the street that claims Jesus will kill all the gays, as I am the Muslim across the ocean that calls for the death of infidels.

Have the terrorists already succeeded?

Yes! Osama Bin Laden said himself that he didn't have to pull off a "9/11" to bring down the Americans. All they had to do was create fear and the Americans will knee-jerk their way into an economic disaster by declaring more wars.

They won Seabag. Our freedoms are almost all but gone and all we do is argue about which religious fanatic wants to kill us today. Don't let it continue.
edit on 21-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Your chart is way off....

But, interesting thread on both sides.

Putin sticks to his guns with pledge to boost Russian arms trade

With a 24% share of the global arms trade, Russia was the world's second largest arms exporter, lagging only behind the United States, with its 30% share, Putin said. Moscow delivered arms to 55 countries in all, he added.

While some 150 countries at the UN are trying this month to hammer out a global arms trade treaty, Putin shows no sign of reining in Russia's ambitions. "We must focus on expanding Russia's presence on the global arms market," he said. "This applies to the geography of our deliveries and to the list of products and services."

edit on 21-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

To clarify, these are arms sales to 'developing nations'.

My fault for not being clear, but the US has still increased it's arms sales in recent years to Saudi Arabia, UAE and Oman greatly- mainly warplanes and missile defense systems.

These are allies in the region as the US prepares for conflict with Iran. When it kicks off, the US will want allies in the region to support their interests- such as the UAE.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So Im a liar and youre denying EVERYTHING that was quoted by you?

Thats extremely odd........

Youre calling me names, when all I did was post YOUR OWN words from YOUR posts.......

all you have to do is look half a page up to my post where I quoted you, to see that you did, INDEED say everything I said you did.....

Had you not, I would have nothing to post..........

Atleast admit to it when you are caught out

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's official a bunch of right wing religious fanatics run Iran,

Need to be careful what they wish for.
edit on 21-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Agree with Dominicus - when you see them skiing in Southern Iran more worried about being one of the crowd. They like Israeli youths will have an outlook of war probably closer than youth in the UK or US though, and like their compatriots in Israel will want to defend for their home,their parents and their friends.

No-one really wins with war

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Me thinks the sky is falling

The coming great war will be;

Remembering a famous quote
" I do not know the weapons of WW3 but
WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i'm bored reading, pics worth more.
here you go