It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran official: 'Big war' means Mahdi's coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by samadfallah

Thanks for posting. Why is it exactly that you would like to see Israel destroyed? What about all the innocent people in Israel?

On a side note...where is all the Iran defenders now?

Hi,

I believe our army try not to attack innocent people . just military facility ... of course missiles are not accurate maybe innocent people get hurt . that's why I'm sayin' today's weapons don't bring forth justice . and that's why Imam Mahdi may not use them .
edit on 22-9-2012 by samadfallah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If the Mahadi were to appear he/she would have to be smart and say no to this war and if anything at least try and make some sort of an agreement between the two factions. But then again there is no such thing as the Mahadi and if war were to break out it'll just destroy the entire mid east. Because the people in power are a bunch of sociopaths and psychopaths.
edit on 22-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: Needed to add more

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The U.S. has a very good plan. That plan is to wait for Iran's Old Religious Guard to be over thrown by the Massive Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement. The REAL Iranian Military Leadership is right now having Secret Military to Military Talks with the U.S. Military.

The only way for the Old Guard to survive is to cause an incident at sea and Blame Israel and the U.S. The most likely action would be for the Old Guard to Order the Iranian Navy to Block the Strait of Hormuz. The Iranian Navy knows that if they follow this order...they will be OBLITERATED BY THE U.S. NAVY!

The Iranian Navy will STAND DOWN thus giving the Pro-Democracy Movement Military Support. The Air Force will also STAND DOWN and so will the Iranian Army with the exception of ONE DIVISION LOYAL TO THE OLD GUARD. This Division if they attack any U.S. Special Forces or Rangers Dropped in to SEIZE all Iranian Nuclear Sites...will become an EXAMPLE TARGET...much like One Republican Guard Iraqi Division which was DESTROYED by a Wing of B-52's running a Carpet Bombing Mission. 100,000 Men Dead and the next day all Iraqi Army Divisions surrendered. This will most likely occur again. Split Infinity

hi,

u should stop comparing Iran with Iraq .

we're not gonna lose any battle as long as we believe that Allah (our God) is the highest power as long as we tryin' to serve Islam (real islam not bin laden's islam not Saudi Arabia's Islam not UAE's Islam) as long as we respect Imam Mahdi and his family (our Imams) and we do as they order as long as we respect Quran (our holy book) and do as he (it's not just any book it's very especial that u can't imagine) command ...

I just ask one simple question ... why they (US / Israel) don't attack us and just threat us all day every day ?!?

Bcause they fear ... not us ... they fear of Allah ... they have tasted it's (Allah's) revenge ... Zionism I mean .

yet they got no chance but to attack Iran (as the head of resistance line ... that's what we call Iran & Syria, Hizbollah resistance axis. resistance against ZIONISM the true enemy of people of the world) .

so don't bother tell us what new weapons US is going to use . Cause we got ALLAH . (I'm pretty sure most of u guys do not understand that)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Actually...I understand your line of reasoning completely. You believe that GOD is on your side and as long as You have GOD Protecting You...you believe that no harm can occur as well as believe that you could never loose a Battle.

Unfortunately for you...GOD IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. GOD will not stop the reality that one way or another...the current Iranian Regime will fall. It will either be replaced by your own Pro-Democracy Movement...of the U.S. will have to SEIZE all Iranian Nuclear Sites.

Iraq said the very same thing you have...but GOD does not get involved with FREE WILL. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Pretty sure he's coming (the Mahdi that is)

Cept he is an already planted Cia agent waiting to assume power after the lights go out

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by samadfallah

The U.S. has a very good plan. That plan is to wait for Iran's Old Religious Guard to be over thrown by the Massive Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement. The REAL Iranian Military Leadership is right now having Secret Military to Military Talks with the U.S. Military.

The only way for the Old Guard to survive is to cause an incident at sea and Blame Israel and the U.S. The most likely action would be for the Old Guard to Order the Iranian Navy to Block the Strait of Hormuz. The Iranian Navy knows that if they follow this order...they will be OBLITERATED BY THE U.S. NAVY!

The Iranian Navy will STAND DOWN thus giving the Pro-Democracy Movement Military Support. The Air Force will also STAND DOWN and so will the Iranian Army with the exception of ONE DIVISION LOYAL TO THE OLD GUARD. This Division if they attack any U.S. Special Forces or Rangers Dropped in to SEIZE all Iranian Nuclear Sites...will become an EXAMPLE TARGET...much like One Republican Guard Iraqi Division which was DESTROYED by a Wing of B-52's running a Carpet Bombing Mission. 100,000 Men Dead and the next day all Iraqi Army Divisions surrendered. This will most likely occur again. Split Infinity

hi,

u should stop comparing Iran with Iraq .

we're not gonna lose any battle as long as we believe that Allah (our God) is the highest power as long as we tryin' to serve Islam (real islam not bin laden's islam not Saudi Arabia's Islam not UAE's Islam) as long as we respect Imam Mahdi and his family (our Imams) and we do as they order as long as we respect Quran (our holy book) and do as he (it's not just any book it's very especial that u can't imagine) command ...

I just ask one simple question ... why they (US / Israel) don't attack as just threat us all day every day ?

Bcause they fear ... not us ... they fear of Allah ... they had tasted it's (Allah's) revenge ... Zionism I mean .

yet they got no chance but to attack Iran (as the head of resistance line ... that's what we call Iran, Syria & Hizbollah. resistance axis. resistance against ZIONISM the true enemy of people of the world) .

so don't bother tell us what new weapons US is going to use . Cause we've got ALLAH . (I'm pretty sure most of u guys do not understand that)

Oh you got Allah on your side eh. You know what f**k it let the war happen maybe you might learn something about the horrors of war with people dying on both sides. Maybe you'll learn something after the entire mid east including Israel is an entire glass parking lot or better yet the entire world. And yet you call zionism the true enemy of homo sapien sapien? No actually that would be human ignorance stupidity at it's truest form. And now you wonder why the human race can't get their act together. Maybe this war might be a good wake up call to make humanity realize just how ignorant they truly. So go ahead get yourselves blown up because that's all humanity is ever good at. Because I could only dream of humanity to one day reach for the stars in the hopes of discovering the secrets of the universe. Then again it's only a pipedream it ain't even real.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

OH...and one other thing...the ONLY reason why Israel has not already Bombed your Nuclear Sites is that the United States has FORBIDDEN IT TO DO SO! This would poison the WHOLE MIDDLE EAST. The only wat to deal with this situation if for the sites to be dismantled. THIS WILL HAPPEN!

The U.S. has no interest in Destroying Iran. The Iranian People are 94% in favor of Good Relations with the U.S. and 96% of all Iranians desire a FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN.

Also the REAL IRANIAN MILITARY LEADERSHIP...not that MOUTH PIECE that keeps making threats they cannot back up...but the real Military...wants NO PART OF A WAR against the U.S. Military. The Iranian Navy knows should the Old Religious Guard order the Strait of Hormuz to be blocked...and the Navy carries out this order...the U.S. Navy will OBLITERATE the entire Iranian Navy. The Iranian Navy does not want to be the SACRIFICIAL LAMB! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Actually...I understand your line of reasoning completely. You believe that GOD is on your side and as long as You have GOD Protecting You...you believe that no harm can occur as well as believe that you could never loose a Battle.

Unfortunately for you...GOD IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. GOD will not stop the reality that one way or another...the current Iranian Regime will fall. It will either be replaced by your own Pro-Democracy Movement...of the U.S. will have to SEIZE all Iranian Nuclear Sites.

Iraq said the very same thing you have...but GOD does not get involved with FREE WILL. Split Infinity

Hi,

pro-democracy movement !!! is that what u call US puppets (the call themselves Green Movement) ... they are dead for 3 years ... don't worry we got our eyes on them . they are no threat anymore . of course pontential threat forever .

there's a big deffrence between Iraq & Iran ... Iraq's leader was Saddam Hussain a US puppet ... he dedicated Iraq to US . but we're compeletly on our own ... economic , military , etc and most Important of all ALLAH /

ALLAH is with us believe it or not . u will see . Israel will fall soon or later .

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Sorry...but I only deal in Probability and Reality. You are not talking about either. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Hi, just a question. You say Israel/Zionism, but not Jew. Do Iranians hate the state of Israel and why? We understand there are a quite a few Jews in Iran, are they a problem to Iran or is it really just Zionism and the state of Israel that you hate?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Sorry...but I only deal in Probability and Reality. You are not talking about either. Split Infinity

How do you know so much about the Iranian leadership, it's policies and what they want?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Not because I want to...that much is certain. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

So we got no argument here ... we don't understand each other ... I'm talking about higher power if ir doesn't mean to u ... I think we're done .

nice statistics by the way !!! 94% & 96%

we live in iran yet we don't see such things

OH...and one other thing...the ONLY reason why Israel has not already Bombed your Nuclear Sites is that the United States has FORBIDDEN IT TO DO SO! This would poison the WHOLE MIDDLE EAST. The only wat to deal with this situation if for the sites to be dismantled. THIS WILL HAPPEN!

The U.S. has no interest in Destroying Iran. The Iranian People are 94% in favor of Good Relations with the U.S. and 96% of all Iranians desire a FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN.

Also the REAL IRANIAN MILITARY LEADERSHIP...not that MOUTH PIECE that keeps making threats they cannot back up...but the real Military...wants NO PART OF A WAR against the U.S. Military. The Iranian Navy knows should the Old Religious Guard order the Strait of Hormuz to be blocked...and the Navy carries out this order...the U.S. Navy will OBLITERATE the entire Iranian Navy. The Iranian Navy does not want to be the SACRIFICIAL LAMB! Split Infinity

may I ask u a question ?!? are u Iranian (which live in other countries) ?

what make u think US care about Iranian people . that's the biggest lie ever !!!!!!!

oh, by "FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN" you mean "Secular liar Iran" like US .

I'm tellin u it's bull# and proof for this is Iran 2009 election .

u know nothing about Iran as know nothing about higher power (at least u pretend to) !!!

GOOD LUCK with dreaming "secular Iran". cause that will never happen again ... like ever !!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by samadfallah

Hi,

pro-democracy movement !!! is that what u call US puppets (the call themselves Green Movement) ... they are dead for 3 years ... don't worry we got our eyes on them . they are no threat anymore . of course pontential threat forever .

there's a big deffrence between Iraq & Iran ... Iraq's leader was Saddam Hussain a US puppet ... he dedicated Iraq to US . but we're compeletly on our own ... economic , military , etc and most Important of all ALLAH /

ALLAH is with us believe it or not . u will see . Israel will fall soon or later .

You do realize that you are falling into their trap.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

You are all PAWNS being played off in a game nothing more nothing less. Until you realize both Iranians and Israelis are being played off then you can never and I mean neeeeeeeever be free.

edit on 22-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: Adding some things

edit on 22-9-2012 by truthofnitrous because: Spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

Hi, just a question. You say Israel/Zionism, but not Jew. Do Iranians hate the state of Israel and why? We understand there are a quite a few Jews in Iran, are they a problem to Iran or is it really just Zionism and the state of Israel that you hate?

hi,

I don't have much info about them as far as I know we call them (Jews who live in Iran) KALIMI u may know them as Orthodox Jews ... I just know we respect the hell out of them as long as they respect Islam & Islamic republic .

like I said I don't know too much about them .

they also have 1 representative in parliment .

There's no such thing like state of israel ... it's state of palestine that a zionist regim rule over most of it by force and cruelty etc.

Why ?! Is there something that matter ?!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

How are you on this site from Tehran? Are you using one of the American proxies?......I find it hard to believe this site isn't blacklisted..
edit on 22-9-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I am aware of many things about Iran. Regardless of this...and regardless of what you believe about the U.S....I am very much aware of what your Military Leaders Desire. YOUR REAL MILITARY LEADERS! The Men who are on Iranian Ships and Subs. The Men who fly Iranian Aircraft....the Men who are in your Army save but ONE DIVISION that is Highly Paid and is Loyal to the Old Religious Guard.

These TRUE Iranian Military Leaders...NOT the BULL S#!% that spouts out of the puppet that makes ridiculous statements such as We Can Hold Off THE U.S. MILITARY! These TRUE LEADERS of Iran's Military are NOT HAPPY! They feel BETRAYED...and rightly so!

They are aware that the U.S. Military is preventing Israel from Bombing Iran's Nuclear Sites. They are also aware if they are ordered to CLOSE THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ...the U.S. Navy will have no other option but to attack. This will be a BLOOD BATH with THOUSANDS OF IRANIANS KILLED for NO REASON!

All that is needed to prevent this is for Iran to allow Nuclear Inspectors back into Iran. THAT'S IT! But the United States will not allow an Iranian Regime to stay in power that attempts to CLOSE THE STRAIT! Iranian Navy Leadership KNOWS they have ZERO CHANCE against the U.S. Navy. In the event that the Old Religious Guard feels that the Pro-Democracy Movement is trying to take Power...the Religious Guard will ORDER the Iranian Navy to Close the Strait. Secret U.S. Military to Iranian Military Talks have been on going for some time. The Iranian Navy will STAND DOWN if it receives an ORDER to CLOSE THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ. The U.S. Navy in return will not attack the Iranian Navy. The same deal has been arranged with your Air Force and Most of your Army Divisions.

IRAN'S OWN MILITARY HAS AGREED THAT THEY CANNOT FOLLOW THE ORDER TO CLOSE THE STRAIT! They consider this ORDER to be SUICIDE. Since Iran has broken the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty...the U.S. Special Forces and Rangers will Air Drop and SEIZE all Iranian Nuclear Sites...and we know where they all are because we have Satellites that can penetrate Mountains to detect Gamma Ray and Neutron Radiation as well as X-Rays. The Vast Majority of Iranian Military Army Divisions will stand down as they will become the defenders of a NEW FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN. Those who decide to Fight and there is ONE DIVISION in particular that probably will...will unfortunately have to be DESTROYED.

Iran's Regime has made the mistake of thinking that if they are able to build a Nuclear Bomb that this would deter the U.S. Military...it will not. As I have said...this can all be avoided if Iran allows inspectors back into the country...but if not...IRAN IS PLAYING NUCLEAR GAMES WITH A SUPER POWER! There are MILLIONS of IRANIAN AMERICANS LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES...I know a Family and they are GOOD PEOPLE who said to me the PROUDEST DAY OF THEIR LIVES was the day they became U.S. CITIZENS. These Iranian Americans by use of Smart Phones and Social Networks have been able to talk with their relatives. They have told me of how BAD it is in IRAN right now with fear of BEATINGS or saying anything against the Government.

WHAT I SAY NOW IS A FACT! ISRAEL WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ISSUE IN IRAN. But...a DEAL has been made with the Iranian Military...the Russians and the Chinese. IRAN'S LEADERSHIP WILL FALL! A Country cannot play Nuclear Games against the U.S. and Nuclear Weapons are OBSOLETE for the United States as we have MUCH MORE POWERFUL WEAPONS THAT DO NOT LEAVE RADIATION THAT WOULD POISON THE REGION. Your Old Guard Religious Leaders have made a drastic mistake. They will not have support of their Military and especially no support of the Iranian Navy. The U.S. has Millions of Iranian Americans asking for the U.S. Military to spare the Iranian People...we will...we will spare the Iranian Military save one division. But if for any reason this escalates...the U.S. Military will destroy the entire Iranian Navy, Air Force, Army, Qud's Force and we will go after your Old Guard Leaders.

The U.S. has not been in a Total State of WAR since WWII...IRAQ was NOTHING. IRAN...should do the right thing before a lot of people die. Allah will not protect you and if your Government makes the Mistake of Nuclear Blackmail....you will see an attack on a level that will make Iraq look like a Child being Spanked. You are screwing around with REAL POWER NOW....and not even the United States wants to unleash our Full Potential for WAR. As I said...IT WILL BE A BLOOD BATH! And it can be avoided by letting the Inspectors back in. The STUPIDITY OF YOUR LEADERSHIP KNOWS NO BOUNDS! NOR DO THEY CARE HOW MANY OF THEIR OWN KIDS DIE AS LONG AS THEY STAY IN POWER. GOD is never on the side of the Power Hungry INSANE! You will soon find out that Leaders that BEAT THEIR OWN PEOPLE and KILL KIDS...tend to DIE!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89

How are you on this site from Tehran? Are you using one of the American proxies?......I find it hard to believe this site isn't blacklisted..
edit on 22-9-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

hi,

think I know u'r intention of asking me this ... I'm not embarrassed of livin' in a country with this laws . cause I truly believe its all for our own good .

we have the poorest internet services in the world maybe #1 ... but it's almost enough for us to tell the world our beliefs and make them recognize the real Islam .

there's nothing wrong with ATS that make it deserve to be blacklisted ... in here there's 2 types of black lists

1. Pornography
2. Political (against islamic republic, most of it based on lies)

yet most of iranian youth use proxifires & vpn etc.

so there's no problem !!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I cant believe what Im reading on this thread. War mongering a$$ holes. Spirit in the sky is going to protect us and no, we are the spirit in the skys chosen a$$ holes. We are going to kill you all and wipe you back to the stone age. What a bunch of muppets.
The sooner that we wipe out these religious nutters the better. The spirit in the sky gave us this land bla bla bla What a load of cobblers. Kill them all, priests imans rabbis send them all to their spirits in the sky. Then maybe we infidels unbelievers goyim ect can have a planet of peace. With out some half wit wanting us to kill every one who does not believe in their version of the spirit in the sky. The loving kind gentle forgiving spirit in the sky. You are all nuts. Every one of you religious a$$ holes.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

If what you write here represents the mindset of most Iranians, than...oh boy, god have mercy on you.

And by the way, it seems your Allah you speak of, didn't help much those Iranian “PARADISE KEY CHILDREN”.

www.andrewbrel.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join