It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart EPIC takedown of Fox News & Sean Hannity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am not a Obama fan...BUT WILLARD "THE RAT" ROMNEY SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

If I could I would add 10,000 stars for this amazing amount of stupidity in the Republican party...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When will you people realize that Jon Stewart isn't real? He's a character on television. He says exactly what Viacom pays him to say. Nothing more nothing less.

He isn't a groundbreaking journalist. He isn't "telling it like it is". He has an agenda just like everyone else on TV. He works for one of the largest media empires in the world. Yeah, he's kind of funny sometimes. But he isn't real! Please stop taking everything he says as gospel.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I really get tired of those who work in Government saying "The Government gives or hands out etc." The Government IS the people! The money they hand out is FROM the working people of the nation, it is NOT their pocket! Unfortunately the people have very little say in what is done with THEIR $$!

In a nation like ours everyone should be fed and housed and clothed but NO they send billions (OUR $$) to even enemy nations before we care for our own.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Thats exactly right, the "government" has no money,it`s OUR money. It`s not your money,it`s not my money, it`s our money.

The founding fathers never intended for this country to be every man for himself,survival of the fittest. everything they wrote is punctuated with words of unity.
U.S., UNITED we stand divided we fall, WE the people, ALL men, EQUAL.

The government has no job, it produces nothing therefore it has no money, it`s OUR money.

The "government" isn`t giving anyone anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I'm willing to wager you are correct. Obama will win this election and if not, I will self-ban myself for 1 week.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
reply to post by PvtHudson

Here we go again...all of you Romney fans need to wake up..

LOL! I'm no Romney fan. Nice try at deflection there though.

You folks...sometimes I think if all of you went into a room together, you could not produce the critical thinking capacity of a single brain.

Not everyone watching at home has a skull filled with sewer sludge and believes everything the MSM tells them...and BTW...Faux news and the rest of the MSM are nothing but OP-Eds and propaganda...when you finally get that stuck in the goo...maybe you'll figure something out

Yeah, yeah. You guys never rage about the rest of the MSM though. It's only ever "faux" news. You're like trained seals when it comes to raging about the ONE network that doesn't tow the left wing, democrat party, Obama line.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcysn0rbush
This is one of the best videos I have ever seen! A single dismantle of the already "astounding" fox news network. It baffles me how people are blindsided by this BS they spit out. And whats even more disheartening is that people choose to absorb this info that FAUX NEWS spits out without questioning their logic?!?!?!?!
I have noticed lately how people cannot even debate anymore. Its either right of left this way or that way....there's no common ground..its always an attack. Thank god for people like Jon who question these morons.
It sickens me to even have to listen to the clips from FOX. Thank god I stop watching TV or they may have me by the balls too.

We need to take money out of politics and remove FOX and the like from the media......

FOX news...brainwashing Americans one day at a time

What's baffling to me is that you see yourself as above the left/right, partisan politics, yet you spew all the favorite talking points of the Democrats, left wing media and Obama himself.

I'll ask again, how many of the other network employ non-left wing, right leaning talking heads? NONE! Fox on the other hand employees many liberals who appear on many of the shows.

I think this drives you folks on the left MAD.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
When will you people realize that Jon Stewart isn't real? He's a character on television. He says exactly what Viacom pays him to say. Nothing more nothing less.

He isn't a groundbreaking journalist. He isn't "telling it like it is". He has an agenda just like everyone else on TV. He works for one of the largest media empires in the world. Yeah, he's kind of funny sometimes. But he isn't real! Please stop taking everything he says as gospel.

People just like that he is speaking their own thoughts and feelings! Do you not understand that? It is not about Jon Stewart! I look up to and not a "fan" or groupie or worshiper of any person anywhere! But I do like it when i hear someone speaking my thoughts to the many!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

People just like that he is speaking their own thoughts and feelings

People like the fact that Fox News gives them a voice too, but you don't see liberals saying anything positive about that.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

What makes you think that they are your thoughts?

You've been programmed and don't realize it.

How do I know...I know because they teach advertising and how to manipulate people into believing in a product or an actor.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

People just like that he is speaking their own thoughts and feelings

People like the fact that Fox News gives them a voice too, but you don't see liberals saying anything positive about that.

The people they speak for and find them right on say plenty of positive, that is all anyone can expect is it not?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
god damn i love this video.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

What makes you think that they are your thoughts?

You've been programmed and don't realize it.

How do I know...I know because they teach advertising and how to manipulate people into believing in a product or an actor.

That is just it, I do not believe in any product or actor. I do not follow style and never have, I do not buy name brand anything and never have. I enjoy when some one thinks as I do that is all. I rarely have the pleasure because I am not and will not willing to "fit in".

I don't watch the Jon Steward show I have seen it a few times and have seen Fox News a few times. I don't follow anything or anyone.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I take "looking up to" as "respect for" which leaves you vunerable to manipulation by MSM or said actor John Stewart IMO.

Okay if you say so.

But I think you should really take an honest look at where your thoughts maybe coming from...or not if you so choose...just saying it can be a tricky thing that you might not really be aware of.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Eh. Jon Stewart provides some cathartic relief in the context of mainstream media. He points out inconsistencies in the media, but never delves too deep. But, hey, he's a comedian.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

I take "looking up to" as "respect for" which leaves you vunerable to manipulation by MSM or said actor John Stewart IMO.

Okay if you say so.

But I think you should really take an honest look at where your thoughts maybe coming from...or not if you so choose...just saying it can be a tricky thing that you might not really be aware of.

Lol way off, I don't even have "respect for".

I read everything...I have no camp nor side and never will take a label in anything...I am where my thoughts come from.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Again...whatever...you lash out at anyone that disagrees with the dieing Republican party....here's another clue for the mentally impaired...I don't support either one...but it's far easier and funnier to watch the Romneynauts get their panties in a wad when someone points out how stupid his campaign and the party have become.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfk3345
Eh. Jon Stewart provides some cathartic relief in the context of mainstream media. He points out inconsistencies in the media, but never delves too deep. But, hey, he's a comedian.

Oh please. His proportions are way off. His show should be almost nothing but ripping on Democrats and the Democrat MSM (seeing as how they're are a lot more of them than right wing channels and they're the ones in charge). Yet, what we see is that he focuses almost exclusively on the right, Republicans and Fox. He's a hypocrite.

I watched some interview of him in 2005 where he was asked why he focused so much on the GOP. his answer was, "because they're the ones in charge". Now think about that for a minute. Wouldn't that mean he should be focusing almost totally on Democrats for the last few years? He hasn't, outside of some token examples. You know it. I know it. So, why does anyone take this hack seriously? He's everything he rages about.

Originally posted by Jeremiah65

Again...whatever...you lash out at anyone that disagrees with the dieing Republican party....here's another clue for the mentally impaired...I don't support either one...but it's far easier and funnier to watch the Romneynauts get their panties in a wad when someone points out how stupid his campaign and the party have become.

Last time I was MENSA tested, I scored a 126. Keep it up with the childish insults though. It makes YOU look desperate and silly.
edit on 21-9-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

MESNA or MENSA test? They must not check spelling....

ETA I see you changed it, can't let that beautiful mind get shown up now can we.....
edit on 21/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Obama would suffer a crushing loss if this was the case. JS-
That 47% that was gonna vote for him would be in the single digits, so im all for the IQ test and ID rules. Another 4 years of Obummer and America is done. I just havent figured out if he's the anti-christ or a jihadist.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

MESNA or MENSA test? They must not check spelling....

ETA I see you changed it, can't let that beautiful mind get shown up now can we.....
edit on 21/9/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

All that and all you can respond to is a minor typo? Again, you guys are showing some real desperation both on these forums and in the media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join