It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pro Israel-Anti Jihad ads aimed at radical Muslims set to run at New York MTA lines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat jihad.

This is the text from a new ad campaign that's set to start next week on New York MTA lines.

On the region’s subways and buses, most ads we see don’t get much attention. But that may change with a pro-Israel ad that will soon grace MTA property which reads: “In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat jihad.”

The ad is a clear swipe against radical Muslims.

“It’s going to create problems for no reason, you know?” Maguid El Ghazzawi of Astoria told CBS 2’s Sean Hennessey on Wednesday night.

At a Manhattan Mosque, not all were pleased with the fact the ad will soon go public.

Federal Judge rules that Muslim attack ads can go forward

This is going to ad more fuel to the anti American protests going on around the world. An ad campaign that is showing a blatant insult to Muslims and calling for support of Israel is going to further infuriate the Muslim world and give them more reason to protest and commit their acts of violence.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way a supporter of radical Islam and am also in no way whatsoever a supporter of Israel and do believe in 1st Amendment rights, I'm just saying that this will be used by Muslims to expand their violence and I could see a possible attack going on in New York over this.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I could see a possible attack going on in New York over this

Isn't that exactly what Israel wants...?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonik

I could see a possible attack going on in New York over this

Isn't that exactly what Israel wants...?

Yes, and thats what Israel gets

we are in the process of transferring the power from pax amerikana to pax judaica.

We cannot establish israel as the next superpower until we exhaust the world, and most importantly exhaust the muslims so that they will never pose a threat to Greater Israel.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I've known about this ad for a while, I was under the impression that they were already given the go ahead and was not aware of the court process about it.

Here is another one they have been circulating around:

And certain groups in London found this one to be offensive:

There was also a similar controversy in Seattle as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems like Israel is stepping up their propaganda campaign as the world is waking up to their crimes.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I see nothing wrong with that ad. The reaction of Muslims will probably prove the ad as accurate, I hope not though

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

I see nothing wrong with the ad either, IMO it speaks absolute truth about radical Muslims. I just wonder about the timing of the ad given all of the recent protests we've seen this week. I am really wondering if this isn't being put out to fuel the anti American fire and further escalate violence.

TPTB need a good excuse to fully enact the NDAA and martial law and another terrorist attack on US soil would give them the perfect excuse.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Nucleardiver because: dumbass "Smartphone" and its predictive text..........

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think the pro Israeli/anti Islam ads are very hateful and are a desperate attempt in part of an obvious agenda being carried out by certain groups. Meanwhile, the pro Palestinians ads speak the truth.

I do not think that American Muslims will react the way that some of you have hinted to these ads and if there is any violent protest due to this ad it will be due to agent provocateurs.

I don't support radical Islam but there is an obvious smear campaign going on against all of Islam and it has been put into overdrive over the last few weeks.

I'm more worried about the Zionist extremists in Israel than the radical Muslims.

The Zionists are the true threat to world peace, yet they have tricked you into thinking Islam is the enemy by creating a divide and conquer illusion based on religion and race.

There is much more going on behind the scenes than we are being told. It's so sad that so many of you are falling for it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You know how the apologist-excuse for our country's worldwide invasions is always along the lines of "we'll fight them there so we don't have to fight them here..."

well...

These ads accomplish nothing except to bring the fight "here".

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There is such an obvious bias in all of your posts regarding anything involving Israel. It would be easier to take your posts seriously if you displayed a semblance of objectivity.

You mentioned previously on this site that your jewish ex girlfriend was scared to introduce you to her parents because you're not jewish.

Boy, she must have really done a number on you...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

You mentioned previously on this site that your jewish ex girlfriend was scared to introduce you to her parents because you're not jewish.

I never said that, you pro Israel propagandists are always stooping to new lows

Find us the post bro, I bet you can't because it doesn't exist.

I smell Megaphone...

This is where you disappear and never come back right?
edit on 20-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There is such an obvious bias in all of your posts regarding anything involving Israel.

Gee buddy, I wonder why that is? No really?
They are just perfect little saints and we should continue to fund them forever until we are all bankrupt or killed in their name!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I'm more worried about the Zionist extremists in Israel than the radical Muslims.

The Zionists are the true threat to world peace, yet they have tricked you into thinking Islam is the enemy by creating a divide and conquer illusion based on religion and race.

I know right. I mean after the recent wave of violent attacks on our embassies and death of one of our ambassadors at the hands of those violent Jews!

I don't support Israel but to say that they are the real threat to world peace is ludicrous. Granted they do their share of wrong but I've inverse seen a Jew beheading a person for not observing the Sabbath, or mocking Moses, Noah, or any of the other biblical figures. Whens the last time you've seen Jews stone a 12 yo girl to death for "allowing herself to be raped"?

I've been to about 30 different countries and spent a lot of time working in the Mideast in the oil industry and have witnessed their barbaric ideals. If you think the Muslims are so great you do know you are more than welcome to hop on a plane and go join them don't you?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

I know right. I mean after the recent wave of violent attacks on our embassies and death of one of our ambassadors at the hands of those violent Jews!

I don't support Israel but to say that they are the real threat to world peace is ludicrous. Granted they do their share of wrong but I've inverse seen a Jew beheading a person for not observing the Sabbath, or mocking Moses, Noah, or any of the other biblical figures. Whens the last time you've seen Jews stone a 12 yo girl to death for "allowing herself to be raped"?

you raise an interesting question for me.

The Jews (Zionists) are not violent, publicly except through 'legal' measures,
would your opinion change if it came to light that they were behind manipulating the Muslims to achieve their violence for them?

The theories are there, 9/11, Arab spring, almost always some kind of Jewish connection is implied.
in that theory, the violence against the embassies would be instigated by an Israeli action/motive.

I suppose this is my bias but I felt I had to put it out there.

Of course those Muslim extremists could also more likely be spontaneous and isolated as well,
I consider all possibilities, where possible.

edit on 20-9-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I said Zionists, not Jews. And there certainly seems to be a Zionist connection to the film, or have you not heard?

And as you said ONE ambassador, regardless of the circumstances is one ambassador worth more than the countless lost lives in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan...list goes on....?

I don't support Israel but to say that they are the real threat to world peace is ludicrous.

Europe and pretty much the rest of the educated world disagree with you, minus the eaters of mainstream bovine excrement.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

I've been to about 30 different countries and spent a lot of time working in the Mideast in the oil industry and have witnessed their barbaric ideals. If you think the Muslims are so great you do know you are more than welcome to hop on a plane and go join them don't you?

Why would I do that? Things are bad enough here, and this is not about Muslims, at least to me. I think all humans are equal. I have friends of every religion and race and will not let these fabricated psy ops ruin my relationships with them.

Why don't you fly on a plane to Israel and see what goes on there, and if you like it so much maybe you can join the IDF and bomb some civilians and call them muslim extremists.

You are a victim of propaganda and I am not sure if you can be reasoned with.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Free speech baby!

Love it, hate it, despise it, ignore it.

Just keep it free.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I think the pro Israeli/anti Islam ads are very hateful and are a desperate attempt in part of an obvious agenda being carried out by certain groups. Meanwhile, the pro Palestinians ads speak the truth.

I think the ads tell the truth about radical Islam and the pro-Palestinian ads are part of an obvious agenda. Oh .. and 'very hateful' is subjective in this situation. Truth is not hateful .. it's only the truth.

Originally posted by beezzer
Free speech baby! Love it, hate it, despise it, ignore it. Just keep it free.

I totally agree with BEEZZER on this!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's a violation of America's Freedom of Religion to post such hate of a religion on a Subway.

The muslims are being systematically slaughtered globally which is a holocaust. All they can do is blow themselves up in a futile attempt to stop us.

This is a holocaust. And the sad fact is there is absolutely nothing the muslims can do to stop them from being exterminated.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You think the Pro Palestinian ads are untruthful and agenda driven?

Truth is not hateful .. it's only the truth.

Eat your own words.

What is untruthful about this ad?

What are you on and where can I get some

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
It's a violation of America's Freedom of Religion to post such hate of a religion on a Subway.

The muslims are being systematically slaughtered globally which is a holocaust. All they can do is blow themselves up in a futile attempt to stop us.

This is a holocaust. And the sad fact is there is absolutely nothing the muslims can do to stop them from being exterminated.

Wrong.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

en.wikipedia.org...

The 1st Amendment.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I don't support radical Islam but there is an obvious smear campaign going on against all of Islam and it has been put into overdrive over the last few weeks.

There is much more going on behind the scenes than we are being told. It's so sad that so many of you are falling for it.

Sorry ..but this behaviour by muslims over a cartton or movie or ad is stupid ,not human and extremly radical . I dont see Zionists killing people over a movie.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join