It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pro Israel-Anti Jihad ads aimed at radical Muslims set to run at New York MTA lines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
What is untruthful about this ad?

What is untruthful about the radical Islam ad? NOTHING.
Nothing is wrong with the palestinian ad.
I was trying to make a point about seeing only what you want to see.
But I didn't do a good job of making the point.

What are you on and where can I get some

Nothing great. Plaquinel 400 MG a day. If only I had .... wait ... we can't talk about that ..

eta -

Originally posted by Pervius
It's a violation of America's Freedom of Religion to post such hate of a religion on a Subway.

Truth isn't hate. It's just truth.

edit on 9/20/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

I don't support radical Islam but there is an obvious smear campaign going on against all of Islam and it has been put into overdrive over the last few weeks.

I'm more worried about the Zionist extremists in Israel than the radical Muslims.

The Zionists are the true threat to world peace, yet they have tricked you into thinking Islam is the enemy by creating a divide and conquer illusion based on religion and race.

There is much more going on behind the scenes than we are being told. It's so sad that so many of you are falling for it.

Sorry ..but this behaviour by muslims over a cartton or movie or ad is stupid ,not human and extremly radical . I dont see Zionists killing people over a movie.

You are one of the unfortunate one who has been tricked into believing this is all over one movie that was produced by questionable sources with an obvious agenda. Let's pretend the last 6 decades didn't happen and that these Muslims from all around the world were reacting to this movie alone...well that's not just the case as this may be the straw that broke the camel's back.

As for Zionists killing people over movies...they kill for far less...

Let's start with the Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, 911, Hamas leader in Dubai, Rachel Corrie, 9 dead on flotilla... man i could go for ever.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Perps were all radical muslims.

Hamas leader in Dubai,

Hamas is a terrorist organization

Rachel Corrie,

STUPID girl flys around the world to a war zone; stands in front of a bulldozer; gets squashed.
She gets the Darwin Award.

9 dead on flotilla...

Ships illegally entering GAZA full of questionable supplies and anti-Israeli activists.
Ships illegally entering GAZA have a history of carrying heavy duty weapons that are
used against Israeli civilians. The ILLEGAL flotilla should have known better.

There is blood on the hands of both the jews and the muslims .. and on those who
interfere with what is happening over there ... both on in favor of the palestinians and
those in favor of the jews. No one is innocent in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I don't support radical Islam but there is an obvious smear campaign going on against all of Islam and it has been put into overdrive over the last few weeks.

I'm more worried about the Zionist extremists in Israel than the radical Muslims.

The Zionists are the true threat to world peace, yet they have tricked you into thinking Islam is the enemy by creating a divide and conquer illusion based on religion and race.

There is much more going on behind the scenes than we are being told. It's so sad that so many of you are falling for it.

Sorry ..but this behaviour by muslims over a cartton or movie or ad is stupid ,not human and extremly radical . I dont see Zionists killing people over a movie.

You are one of the unfortunate one who has been tricked into believing this is all over one movie that was produced by questionable sources with an obvious agenda. Let's pretend the last 6 decades didn't happen and that these Muslims from all around the world were reacting to this movie alone...well that's not just the case as this may be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Let's start with the Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, 911, Hamas leader in Dubai, Rachel Corrie, 9 dead on flotilla... man i could go for ever.

So looking by your answer you dont know what is radical muslim and you never seen one in live? , and you dont know what is many radical muslims? . By parroting same sentences over and over about Israel and Zionism and US imperialsim you will not get the point and you will never know what is the real radical islamist(muslim) I'm not tricked into anything ..i'm fully aware of US and Israel foreign policy. You must see other side too .

Look the video below the text
www.kurir.mk...

Look this site a little

www.memritv.org...
edit on 20-9-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Perps were all radical muslims.

Hamas leader in Dubai,

Hamas is a terrorist organization

Rachel Corrie,

STUPID girl flys around the world to a war zone; stands in front of a bulldozer; gets squashed.
She gets the Darwin Award.

9 dead on flotilla...

Ships illegally entering GAZA full of questionable supplies and anti-Israeli activists.
Ships illegally entering GAZA have a history of carrying heavy duty weapons that are
used against Israeli civilians. The ILLEGAL flotilla should have known better.

There is blood on the hands of both the jews and the muslims .. and on those who
interfere with what is happening over there ... both on in favor of the palestinians and
those in favor of the jews. No one is innocent in the middle east.

Please tell me that the majority of your post was sarcasm.

I hate judging people by their post history but sadly I'm guessing you were being serious.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

So looking by your answer you dont know what is radical muslim and you never seen one in live? , and you dont know what is many radical muslims? . By parroting same sentences over and over about Israel and Zionism and US imperialsim you will not get the point and you will never know what is the real radical islamist(muslim) I'm not tricked into anything ..i'm fully aware of US and Israel foreign policy. You must see other side too .

Look the video below the text
www.kurir.mk...

Look this site a little

www.memritv.org...

I am well aware of what radical Muslims are capable of and have seen the aftermath of their actions. The thing is that all religions have extremists, Zionist extremism and Christian extremists for example.

I am well aware of both sides but my main focus in my posts in this thread were directed to the ads in question and the reaction to them, and the agenda behind them.

I admit that perhaps some of our posts dabbled off topic slightly due to the flow of the thread and the points some of us have made but it is all relevant to the discussion.

I'm unsure if I want to view the site you linked from work since I do not know the content it contains. Would you consider the site you linked to be work appropriate?

I also find the term "radical Islam" to be thrown around way too much. Lots of the time when a Muslim is angered about something many people automatically label them as radical or extremist. I would be pretty extreme too if some of the things happening over there were happening to me.

I am not religious so I cannot put myself in their shoes and therefore cannot defend or criticize their actions as I have never had foreign entities turn my country totally upside down. If this happened to me I might be labelled an extremist.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I've known about this ad for a while, I was under the impression that they were already given the go ahead and was not aware of the court process about it.
:

And certain groups in London found this one to be offensive:

It seems like Israel is stepping up their propaganda campaign as the world is waking up to their crimes.

There is nothing wrong with these two adds. That´s reality and some people need it drawn on a big piece of paper.
That third advert, about supporting israel instead of jihad is a bad one. Why should we pick a side, a bad one at that. Which one is worse - support islam that wants a holy war or support israel who wants a third world war, support this book or support that book. I´m not feeling one or the other !

Besides, supporting a country instead of supporting an ideology is literally comparing lemons and fish.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Exitt because: .

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That ad looks like a cheesy line from a B movie out of the 80's.It looks so intentionally amateur,overtly harsh and carelessly racist....Yet it works on a lot of people and they buy into it!...This says a lot about today's average population...It doesn't take much to make us dive right into something anymore.Nothing that a creepy ad in a subway or a clown in Texas wouldn't do!. Heck they don't even have to bother being creative and at least have some respect for our intelligence ...Two thumbs up for the Zionists,and a big shame on the rest of us.,,This is the results of decades of brainwashing and misinformation courtesy of MSM/Hollywood.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat jihad.

Everybody take a break from discussing the content of the ads...
and look at the people behind that advertisement. The ad is funded by an organization called the "American Freedom Defense Initiative".

Take note, the person behind the "American Freedom Defense Initiative", Pamela Geller is Jewish. No wonder the ad calls for people to "support Israel".

Its pretty ironic how she invokes an American right called the "first Amendment" and then calls for people to support Israel! I think it reveals a lot about where her loyalties lie.

news.sky.com...

edit on 22-9-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

One more thing regarding Pamela Geller...

She invokes an American right to "free speech".... and calls for people to support Israel.
I wonder if she knows that Israel has barred German Nobel literature from Israel for a poem that they found offensive.

www.globalpost.com...

Oh, the irony of it all!!

Free speech, my #.

edit on 22-9-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There is such an obvious bias in all of your posts regarding anything involving Israel.

"He who is right, has might"

Of course, that means you can’t be "biased" with the one who is right. So far, I have seen nothing good come out of the location of Isreal. Isreal has might but, are they right? Also, each and everytime someone talks with CE, he brings tons of legit info to defeat them. And for that, he gets tons of star from everyone. I will leave it at this point before I say something foolish or rude that can be turned aganist me.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Pervius
It's a violation of America's Freedom of Religion to post such hate of a religion on a Subway.

The muslims are being systematically slaughtered globally which is a holocaust. All they can do is blow themselves up in a futile attempt to stop us.

This is a holocaust. And the sad fact is there is absolutely nothing the muslims can do to stop them from being exterminated.

Wrong.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

en.wikipedia.org...

The 1st Amendment.

Beezer was right

Now beezer is wrong

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is a new way to produce more hate against Muslims.stop this campaign

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Then you would be just as confortable with signs that list the facts regarding the murder of thousands of innocent human beings at the hands of Israel?

You would be fiine with pictures of children, flesh melted away by white phosphorus?

Sorry...i meant ..."flaming smoke"......

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That was the most ignorant, and by far the most disgusting post I have ever seen.

Ill be following you, making sure your ignorance is checked by wisdom and truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Free speech baby!

Love it, hate it, despise it, ignore it.

Just keep it free.

I am tired of bigots and racists hiding behind the excuse of Freedom of Speech (Not saying your a bigot or racist). We see people on websites chanting their incessant racist and sexist slurs and do nothing about it. Why? Because of Freedom of Speech. Heads have rolled, lives have been lost and entire states have gone down becuase of Freedom of Speech.
Remember Hitler? All it took was a few speeches and Germany was in an Anti-Jewish catastrophe. We've all seen what Westboro Church has done. Should we allow them to defame good men and women who lost their lives for their nation? Should we allow Muslim Radicals to curse infidels?
People have gone too far. If they want freedom of speech, they must know the right way to use it
edit on 21-10-2012 by RimDaas because: Not saying your a bigot or racist

edit on 21-10-2012 by RimDaas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join