It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Wolfenz

In other words, what I'm asking you, is since when is our country's leader selected and supported without regard for his own criminal and corrupt acts simply because "it will make the people you don't like cry"?

Ahhh ??? let me Step in here for a Second

Just that you either you forgot, Refused, Ignored

The Background when (TX) GOV Bush JR

He Caused Much ( if not More ) Grief in Texas

A Little bit just a little , info ,,

Texas governorship provides Bush with pulpit, not power
By John Aloysius Farrell, Globe Staff, 12/04/99

cache.boston.com...
let alone how Bush Got Elected from a State ( Florida ) that his Brother Ran as GOV

You Know the Florida's Little Election Poll Problem tha Al Gore lost to ( RECOUNT )

United States presidential election in Florida, 2000
en.wikipedia.org...

Let's clarify whether YOU are talking about the political parties or the voters. My question you quoted was about VOTERS. My question was since when did we start voting for someone simply because we think it will make the "other side" cry? Not the dirty politicians...I know they're dirty and play games. I won't argue there.

The Florida rigged vote thing is bullcrap though. Get over it. How many times do the damned ballots have to be counted and by how many different groups before you just accept the numbers? Apparently as many times as it takes to get the numbers you want.

1) well wasnt thier a Ayran extremist Group voting for Obama ? you know why right to see the black man Fail with the Southern States going along with it so it would never happen again ... you might want to look up on that .. Fact ..

2) Clearly you do understand that the rigging was brought out from the Media News , even the States Peopel said on national TV that They were denied to vote espcaily minoritys and the mix up with Criminal background we peple close to the saem name or Same Social Security Number .. Right ?? and Jeb Bush was GOV at the time . and we known whos thier Daddy Right ... well dont forget OHIO on the Second Election of Bush
Rigging the Polls The Man that Rigged them Exposed it all

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so sure he owns all his own actions/words as per a prior post or two.
Anyhow, have my sights on something sweeter.
Imagine that.
Now that's sweet.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's funny how you guys on ATS say one minute that there's no such thing as a Democrat or Republican because they are all the same, and then you guys contradict yourselfs by supporting the very same people you say are corrupt! Its become very clear to me that alot on people on ATS are nothing but hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Funny how the government under GWB was wasting 10 billion a month on the f in unjust Iraq war didn't have problems throwing money around, now that its over all of a sudden the government has to reduce spending, cut social programs & the middle class & poor have to suffer. How #ing nice, is that... What a #ing crock of #... The elites think they have it all planned out for 2012/2013 with their bunkers or what have you. They are in for a rude awakening. I'm looking forward to the planetary reset.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think Bush holds that award when he killed over 3000 Americans on American soil. When he threatened Congressional Marshall Law unless the TARP bill was signed while he turned off the phones because they were ringing off the hook from people saying nooooo to the bail-out.

Do I think that Obama is just as corrupt and working for the same greedy, evil, corrupt Men....does hell go with yes?

And to Bane above me.....o hell yea again!!!!! Totally agree w/ your point and a very good one!!! First star from me...

edit on 21-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The Florida rigged vote thing is bullcrap though. Get over it. How many times do the damned ballots have to be counted and by how many different groups before you just accept the numbers? Apparently as many times as it takes to get the numbers you want.

Just once.
Just one time, all the way through with no supreme court stopping the counting.
You know they stopped the counting, right?
Or maybe you want to show me the numbers?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Another glowing example:

President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program "Begun Under the Previous Administration"

Asked about the Fast and Furious program at the Univision forum on Thursday, President Obama falsely claimed that the program began under President George W. Bush.

"I think it's important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration," the president said. "When Eric Holder found out about it, he discontinued it. We assigned a inspector general to do a thorough report that was just issued, confirming that in fact Eric Holder did not know about this, that he took prompt action and the people who did initiate this were held accountable."

In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency.

Previous programs involving ATF agents allowing guns to "walk" across the border so as to trace them were run during the Bush presidency, but not this particular "field-initiated program."

White House officials did not respond to a request for comment after the falsehood was pointed out to them.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
Ha! Does a peaceful person carpet bomb a country (Libya) under the guise of a UN No Fly Zone? Does a peaceful person keep a hit list and execute supposed terrorists, including US citizens with Predator Drones? Does a peaceful person supply arms to extremists to topple foreign regimes? Does a peaceful person sign into law a measure that allows government to indefinitely detain its citizens without due process? Just what is your definition of a peaceful person? I guess when we start raining death on Iran you'll classify that as a peaceful act. Get a clue, just because a man has a Nobel Peace Prize, doesn't make him peaceful. Remember the award is named after the man who invented dynamite.

Come on he's cool , he has a good hook shot, and hangs with Jay-Z and Beyonce. He gets a pass for crap like that. He's a Democrat - when they bomb stuff without congressional approval it’s because they know best. When Bush goes to war with near unanimous congressional support - it’s Cowboy Diplomacy.

You need to sign up for the memos so you can keep up

The peace prize Obama got was for future potential peace not anything he did. He didn't build that - it was the government who made that happen. To make him look good.

Bottom line is Obama is the coolest kid in school – incompetent but cool so the people like him and that is all he needs. Competence and a record are irrelevant in 2012.

Neat to have almost every person in the MSM on their knees worshiping the leaking teat of Obama stupid and spouting it out for free. It is like having a trillion more dollars in your campaign coffers all the free reach arounds they give this guy while they ask him softball questions – Um, Mr. President if you were a tree which would you be?

If Obama were a fish he’d be orange and covered in spikes as a warning to the other fish not to eat him – nature knows who is dangerous.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

No, among other things, they got the credit card reform through and the ACA. Unfortunately neither went far enough. Usury is still in effect and there is no single payer option for health care.

I mean I can understand being upset about the DOJ not even opening a case on MF Global & the SEC's reluctance to thoroughly investigate the wall street firms for their roles in the causing the recession.

Escalating the war in Afghanistan, not closing Guantanamo...

All in all, still better than the alternative!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to everybody

-sigh-

Yeah, Obama has a corrupt past. A politician who engaged in corrupt and potentially illegal activities in order to further their career and position themselves for political malfeasance (a career in politics).
(imagine in the dry voice of Ben Stein)
biiiig surrrrpriiiiiise

The only surprise is that otherwise smart people cling to some belief that anything will improve by exchanging one corrupt pathological liar for another.

It's all broken. Everything, broken. Watching the data and analysis flow through www.unpartial.com... has opened my eyes like nothing before it. Everything is broken.
The primary process
The election process
The structure of the government
The media
Education
The nation's infrastructure

It's all so horribly broken. Everything.

Quibbling over the magnitude of a politicians corruption is like arguing about the color of the potholes on Main street. Moot.

Why aren't more people seeing this?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Then you have no problem with THIS Photographic Reply...........

As I see it, we need to start new, by sweeping it ALL out.

MHO.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Bush wasn't corrupt. He was just a strong Crony.

Obama is corrupt. But Romney more so.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Why arent more seeing it? They dont want to.. its the most scary thing they will ever experience when they do... adn they know it. Youre whole paradigm flipped in its ass isnt a pleasant thing.

BTW, I was accused of being you about an hour ago.. Im not quite sure if thats good or bad.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It's all broken. Everything, broken. Watching the data and analysis flow through www.unpartial.com... has opened my eyes like nothing before it. Everything is broken.
The primary process
The election process
The structure of the government
The media
Education
The nation's infrastructure

It's all so horribly broken. Everything.

Add to the list contract law, property law, corporate transparency and political transparency.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You sound like Verizon wireless, claiming unlimited is just a word & that the nation as a whole loves having the new share plans with high overages shoved down their throats. Nice try. No ones buying it.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Come on he's cool , he has a good hook shot, and hangs with Jay-Z and Beyonce. He gets a pass for crap like that. He's a Democrat - when they bomb stuff without congressional approval it’s because they know best. When Bush goes to war with near unanimous congressional support - it’s Cowboy Diplomacy.

You need to sign up for the memos so you can keep up

The peace prize Obama got was for future potential peace not anything he did. He didn't build that - it was the government who made that happen. To make him look good.

Bottom line is Obama is the coolest kid in school – incompetent but cool so the people like him and that is all he needs. Competence and a record are irrelevant in 2012.

Neat to have almost every person in the MSM on their knees worshiping the leaking teat of Obama stupid and spouting it out for free. It is like having a trillion more dollars in your campaign coffers all the free reach arounds they give this guy while they ask him softball questions – Um, Mr. President if you were a tree which would you be?

If Obama were a fish he’d be orange and covered in spikes as a warning to the other fish not to eat him – nature knows who is dangerous.

You know.. its a really cool thing when you can actually laugh out loud at a post.. and it be completely true! Golf, your posts are never empty. Leaking teat.. ROFL!!
The thing is they are ALL like this. If youre a politician youre playing ball.. including Romney and even Ron Paul. You arent in that game for that long and not be a liar with dirty hands. Im sick to death with all of them.. everything. Its all a farce.. this ridiculous election, these ridiculous candidates.. this weird idea that we vote anyone in! The futility of hoping our country will right itself.. its not happening without intervention and we fight so damned much between ourselves we cant agree to intervene! Something isnt right, there is a hole in the ship. The whole world has gone mad.. and I have just recently noticed.. and Im pretty pissed off about not only my gullibility, but that this is the truth of the matter

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Yo man Im with you all the way, for anyone that supports Obama doesnt know who he truly is. I just get this feeling that no matter what, its sad but hes going to win the elections, its all planned from the beginning. I dont like it and after hes reelected and completes his goal, everyone in america that voted for him will regret it but it wont matter because its just too late

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I'm a little Offended by your response....( totally not on a personal level..(ha) please listen to my reasoning...I could be wrong but I mean this respectful and not because of who you are but just being an ATS'er) So..I'm a little offended by your post, but agree with your points, but have known your points for a long time now.

....and I think I'm offended because first your your reply is to everyone....as if no other's opinions counted? It almost had the feeling of our comments being " less then " to yours.

A lot of ATS people know of the PTB, so there-fore they realize it doesn't come down to just 1 man...the President. Obviously it goes way deeper then that. Isn't that a given with most of us? So can you not see by" replying" to everyone, all of us....it made it seem to me, that no one had any reverlence to what they said. (?)

Personally....I think we haven't had a decent President since Kennedy . And since Kennedy the wheels greased to where we are now...have been greased hard.

And I think I'm really offended by the word quibbling. Is that what we're doing? Ok, maybe some...but some like me, are debating, or giving my opinion.

So, did I mis-interprete you?

edit on 22-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: Sp chk

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I would say just as corrupt. Obama is like a cancer...you don't see him coming until it's too late and everything seems alright until the doctor tells you it's too late. He is calculative and cunning and everyone loves him as he slowly rips their freedoms from them and hides behind a veil of secrecy to do it, all the while making oratory speeches that remind women of their finest orgasms and making some men feel the same way. No research to do, no executive orders to investigate...it wasn't on the main stream news and he is charismatic and charming, so there is nothing to worry about...he must be legit.

This is why we are called sheeple, because we are so easily entertained, trained and mentally sheered. Bush is like a gunshot to the head, blatant and to the point, he wants us either enslaved or dead. I am not sure if most would have stopped to ask themselves a question about the seamless transition between Bush and Obama. everyone says (and I know you have heard it) "Obama just inherited all of the bad debt and policies from Bush". you have heard this to you hypnotized sheep, wake the F*k up! That supposed retard Bush, was put there to be a big eared, bumbling idiot so that when Obama took the stage....he would seem like a god. I mean, this is how it all played out right? Bush bad, Obama good. Despite Obama is trying to take the internet from us, when time for us to get our freedoms back as the Patriot Act 2 was expiring....he reinstated it instead.

HE REINSTATED BUSH'S HORRIBLE, FREEDOM EATING, MONSTER THAT HE HIMSELF HAD INHERITED! He created the NDAA, which says that Americans can be arrested, and thrown in a prison indefinitely (who knows where), and without a fair or even a trial at all. Even if you were found innocent by a court, they could still keep you indefinitely. He told our Congress that they had no more power, that hey were merely "ceremonial", and that he took his orders from the UN...an international entity that should have no say so...whatsoever in a country with sovereign power. No one truly knows where he was born, because despite the media indifference, there was a serious investigation by several reputable companies that have done research for the government..all of which, said that his short and long form Birth Certificates were fake and were created using several layers, such as that of a graphics artists studio program.

I submit that, Bush was put in place just so that Obama would look like a god compared to him, this way he could put the final bullet in the head of America and they would love him for it. This is exactly what has happened and what is still happening. People that tell me how much they love Obama, I don't even respond...I already know the extent of their intelligence regarding the matter and it is not worth my time....and I have only listed a few things here, there are lies beyond lies. As I have always said on here, Obama tells lies...even i the truth sounds better.

and he is not a Christian no matter what he says...another lie.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Then you have no problem with THIS Photographic Reply...........

As I see it, we need to start new, by sweeping it ALL out.

MHO.

With all due respect.

Sweeping that place out will do nothing because the replacements will be influenced and bought by the
same people that are influencing this bunch.

You might as well suggest draining the ocean
edit on 22-9-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join