It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - Obama has got to be the most corrupt President we've ever elected

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I suggest that all citizens think about voting for Obama. He has not followed through with all of his campaign promises, doesn't have the citizens best interests at heart, isn't truthful and loyal to our constitutition. Do we all belive in him? If you can't state this, why vote for him?

There WILL be one person in power. THINK ABOUT IT!
edit on 21-9-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
One need only look so far as this example to see the calculated duplicity of this charlatan.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Another short list:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Your tears will be delicious come November 8th, and not because I'm an Obama supporter, but mainly because I enjoy watching conservative moan.

And that statement rectifies the issue at hand how? How does your sentiments toward "conservatives" address the fact the man has been and is still operating in a manner that calls for criminal charges? How does your statement address that he has presented himself as having been and having done things that are simply untrue? How does that fix the ethical issues and malfeasance of his LIFE? And how does that make him "okay" in light of the way he has acted?

Exactly what part of your voiced hatred toward the political side you are "against" makes these things okay?

Trust me, if there were any charges that could be brought against Pres Obama they would already be in front of a judge or congress. This man has enough detractors that that would happen very quickly BUT there he sits in Washington because there is nothing to bring against him. Stories and nonsense do not a court case make.
They didnt hesitate to impeach Bill Clinton and most people liked him. If there were serious charges that could be brought against this president they would already have been brought up and we would be watching an impeachment hearing on TV instead of the Innocence of Muslims.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Your tears will be delicious come November 8th, and not because I'm an Obama supporter, but mainly because I enjoy watching conservative moan.

And that statement rectifies the issue at hand how? How does your sentiments toward "conservatives" address the fact the man has been and is still operating in a manner that calls for criminal charges? How does your statement address that he has presented himself as having been and having done things that are simply untrue? How does that fix the ethical issues and malfeasance of his LIFE? And how does that make him "okay" in light of the way he has acted?

Exactly what part of your voiced hatred toward the political side you are "against" makes these things okay?

Trust me, if there were any charges that could be brought against Pres Obama they would already be in front of a judge or congress. This man has enough detractors that that would happen very quickly BUT there he sits in Washington because there is nothing to bring against him. Stories and nonsense do not a court case make.
They didnt hesitate to impeach Bill Clinton and most people liked him. If there were serious charges that could be brought against this president they would already have been brought up and we would be watching an impeachment hearing on TV instead of the Innocence of Muslims.

The Democrats control the Senate. Why would think there would be impeachment proceedings at this time?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

You were wrong about Casey and your wrong about this.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

:shk:

Like I said...exercise in futility.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Valhall

You were wrong about Casey and your wrong about this.

You just lost all sense in my eyes. Exactly what does the baby-killer whore Casey Anthony have to do with this discussion thread?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by Ghost375
C'mon Obama supporters, here's your chance!
Vote Romney!!!!! That way Obama will be the second most corrupt president we've ever elected!

Sorry, the guy before him who lied to start the longest and
Most expensive war in US history is the most corrupt .
Romney would have to invade Mexico to win

And Canada.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Nothing. But I'm sure it sounded pithy to the poster.

Paint-by-numbers thinking...paint-by-numbers response.

This supports my general notion that the problem isn't only just Obama and the endless examples of others like him in public office.... It's the electorate!

THAT is what is horribly broken.

edit on 21-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I agree. I suggest people look into Jill Stein, the green party candidate.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfk3345
reply to post by Gridrebel

I agree. I suggest people look into Jill Stein, the green party candidate.

The problem is (as I stated before) the system is so corrupt and "rigged" that a third-party has no chance. As I shared earlier, I can't vote third party in my state.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I love the mentality that being anti-Obama makes you a conservative...

Please.

That type of thinking is just as ignorant as the majority of America. Well if you don't believe in god you must be an athiest. Well if your not a republican you must be a democrat. ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC....

Why is there no in-between for you?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aninonymous

Originally posted by Aninonymous
I love the mentality that being anti-Obama makes you a conservative...

Please.

I've been accused of being a "liberal" and a "conservative" and everything in between- sometimes in the same thread.

Those instances are funny.

But another insidious thing, since Obama's election, is that if you oppose him, it MUST be because you're a racist, even if you don't realize it yourself.

Like I said, Obama is only a symptom of the problem... The electorate is far more responsible for what we are seeing in politics. THEY are permitting our nation to be driven into ruin.

edit on 21-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The only people that are really concerned about the country are the ones that will speak out against ANYONE thats doing harm to it, regardless of political affiliation.
Im a republican and I am completely disgusted with the presidential nominations for the last two elections, on both sides.
For example; if anyone can actually claim that Fast and Furious was a legitimate, legal operation, then youre an idiot but how many democrats are calling for a THOROUGH investigation in it? Very few if any.
I'm sick of these politicians and people, supporting each other because they are considered "left or right"
When the govt stops being so politically biased, I think the American people will to.

Know what, I think that deserves a thread of its own because it will get buried here.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Look....even wildlife know he's crooked.

www.foxnews.com...

It's only some silly delusional humans that can't see it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by thepresident

Do you really believe Obama would not bomb Iran if TPTB dictated it? He went into Libya without Congressional approval, so what makes you think he is not as much of a war hawk as any Republican? Do you realize that Democrat Presidents have gotten us into some pretty big wars? How about FDR for starters?
edit on 20-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry he went into Libya when? Wasnt that a NATO effort? Is Pres Obama now the head of the United Nations too!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by loam

The only people that are really concerned about the country are the ones that will speak out against ANYONE thats doing harm to it, regardless of political affiliation.
Im a republican and I am completely disgusted with the presidential nominations for the last two elections, on both sides.
For example; if anyone can actually claim that Fast and Furious was a legitimate, legal operation, then youre an idiot but how many democrats are calling for a THOROUGH investigation in it? Very few if any.
I'm sick of these politicians and people, supporting each other because they are considered "left or right"
When the govt stops being so politically biased, I think the American people will to.

Know what, I think that deserves a thread of its own because it will get buried here.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

Awesome post and I totally agree. Washington warned what party politics would do this country. Maybe I should say he prophesied....because he nailed it.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The Democrats control the Senate. Why would think there would be impeachment proceedings at this time?

Well I dont think there should or would be. You do. But they're not doing it because there is no reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join