It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is this become the muslim forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Why is this become the muslim forum? Every second post is:

Alla
Mohammad
Karan
Muslim
Ji-had
Terrorists
middle east
arab spring
cartoons
been laid in

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on!!! It's driving me nuts. WHO CARES ALREADY! I'm not even muslim but it's like, give it a rest already. Since when is this the Muslim forum?? If I want specifically a muslim forum (which I don't) I'd go find one. Instead I don't have to, I can apparently just come to ATS and find all I need on ahab d arab!

Am I the only one annoyed by this ji-had to take over ATS?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Why is this become such bad english?

vvv

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Im with you on this.

Like I said in a previous post its all anti Muslim propaganda.

They are just topping up the hatred ready for war.

I go to bed dreaming about men with head scarfs clutching AK-47s shouting at me

I don't really but you get what I mean

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The only reason why there is a great prominence of Muslim related threads at the moment is due to the current global situation. You know, where the Arab world is up in arms...

If you do not like it, i suggest taking a break from ATS, because there is a long way to go until this 'disturbance' of yours will be over.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I guess you guys(who thinks this is surprising) are new to ATS, its the trend for now.

Sometimes, its "Abortion" week

Sometimes its "Circumcision"

Sometimes its "people eating people"

It will die out.. ill give it a month, unless MSM sees the need to re-fuel it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

And even worse, they're showing the movie 2012 on the tv now, do you think they know something? Cartoons in France, Movies in the US, anti-Jihad fliers on NY subways... and they decide to put on a movie about the end of the world!!!!

They always give us signs that are obvious, so I wonder what will happen. I hope I still get paid for the weekend.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Would this have anything to do with you being a bible thumper? Because there are christian forums that you could relocate to?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Like I said in a previous post its all anti Muslim propaganda. They are just topping up the hatred ready for war.
reply to post by judus

This....in spades. The hate speech regarding Muslims is getting ridiculous. Some people need
to turn off their televisions and stop allowing themselves to be manipulated. I've never seen
this country so divided. I'll bet 90% of the people who hate Muslims don't even know any. We
are being played and the game is called "Divide and Conquer".

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's the current news in the media.
People are talking about it.
People want to express their opinions.

Once upon a time every other thread was about Nibiru back when whatever the hey that last Leonid Elenin Comet was all about.

Whatever is in the Media, people get their strings pulled and jabber about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby

Like I said in a previous post its all anti Muslim propaganda. They are just topping up the hatred ready for war.
reply to post by judus

This....in spades. The hate speech regarding Muslims is getting ridiculous. Some people need
to turn off their televisions and stop allowing themselves to be manipulated. I've never seen
this country so divided. I'll bet 90% of the people who hate Muslims don't even know any. We
are being played and the game is called "Divide and Conquer".

Here Here

I could not agree more.

I personally do not know any Muslims, so until I can form my own opinion by actually meeting some they are just another Human to me trying to get by in this crazy world.

Turn off you TV so the brainwashing will end.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
The only reason why there is a great prominence of Muslim related threads at the moment is due to the current global situation. You know, where the Arab world is up in arms...

If you do not like it, i suggest taking a break from ATS, because there is a long way to go until this 'disturbance' of yours will be over.

Yep, that is true. Some of us remember this same thing a few years ago about illegal immigration. It went wild in here for a few weeks, and I was beginning to think we are now a Illegal Mexican forum. The same effect happens when a new internet preacher comes on board with a true gift of gab and has many bookmarks at their disposal. It goes round and around for a time, then the threads dies down for lack of participation.
That is the nature of ATS, and after you have been here a few years you will see that. I would agree is things are getting to you, leave the forum for awhile, and do something else for a few days. When you come back, everything is different now, and you can navigate without getting emotional, or angry.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
Would this have anything to do with you being a bible thumper? Because there are christian forums that you could relocate to?

I'm not starting endless Christian bible thumping threads. I don't do that. Most of my threads are actual CTs. But if someone starts talking little green men or ghosts or sayonce with dead grandma I'm thinking.....

GET REAL... Wake up already! So I'll tell them the simple explanation as to the truth.

new topics

top topics

join