It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Goal of Cairo Riots: Freedom of Blind Sheik

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

CNN Ignores Real Goal of Cairo Riots: Freedom of Blind Sheik

Just before the crowd in Cairo, Egypt erupted in violence against the U.S. embassy there, CNN's cameras were in the capital interviewing protesters who said that the main purpose for their protest was to have Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman (known as the ‘Blind Sheik’) released from a U.S. prison. Yet as soon as the riots began, CNN began to push the false story that the riots were sparked by some low-budget American movie that denigrated the Prophet Muhammad.

www.breitbart.com...

Related :

www.commentarymagazine.com...
www.usatoday.com...

Seems some people have bought in to the official storyline about the ME riots for the past week that have extended to over 30 countries, lot of destruction, and fear and reports about an embassy closed in Pakistan.

In other news:

ca.news.yahoo.com...

France prepares for backlash over a cartoon.

The point of the thread is what has been reported by some MSM outlets and not by others is the real reason for the riots in Egypt was for the release of the Blind Sheik, the master mind behind the first World Trade Center attack.

Seems the glorious leaders of this country do not want you to know this so they make up an excuse about a film which were planned, and premeditated for quite some time just like anything al queda does.

Reports also said that the Blind sheik was the inspiration for Bin laden or vice versa missed some of that line of talking.

Either way the reasons behind the ME riots are a total fabrication it was not about a film it has about the long hatred of the US take your pick of reasons.

Us Pakistan Embassy closed
www.upi.com...
edit on 19-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Either way the reasons behind the ME riots are a total fabrication it was not about a film it has about the long hatred of the US take your pick of reasons.

It's obvious this administration is doing it's level best to avoid any responsibility for this situation. This is their MO. They constantly distract and distort and push their lies until people forget and move on. 

But some of us won't forget and won't be distracted.... 

(edit to add) Look how quick they're running away from Fast & Furious today.

edit on 19-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow,who would of ever thought a peace price winner
like OBAMA would be a genocidal murderer!

These dead people are straight from the POTUS
THE riots from them bragging about killing
ghaddafi and Osama bin laden then them trying
to blame a movie trailer!

As the truth trickles out, blood is up to their knees.

This Blind Sheik should be hung out to dry

edit on 19-9-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Set him free. Let him go. Put him on a plane to Egypt and chuck him out the door at about 8,000 feet over Cairo.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

There is more news for the topic:

DHS report warned last week of call for 'burning the embassy down' in Cairo

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Which I do think they knew and did nothing.

The kicker:

The Whitehouse denies this:

www.freerepublic.com...

Source: State Department Considering Talks to Transfer ‘Blind Sheikh’ to Egypt
www.theblaze.com...

Did a thread a while back about this:

thehill.com...

Related to what is going in on Egypt.

The Blind sheik release I can see that happening to try to appease the muslim world.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Set him free. Let him go. Put him on a plane to Egypt and chuck him out the door at about 8,000 feet over Cairo.

can't wait for all that blood money from the resultant violence
such an act will engender to fill your bank acct can you?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

What are you implying?

I’m trying to figure out how a poster on ATS (or anybody else for that matter) will receive “blood money” if the Blind Sheik got whacked.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

What are you implying?

I’m trying to figure out how a poster on ATS (or anybody else for that matter) will receive “blood money” if the Blind Sheik got whacked.

lol sea, just run it through your imagination, making a martyr of this guy, and in such a despicable,heavy handed,in your face fashion, those crowds aren't gonna shrug, say "oh well you cant win them all" and quietly go home. these folks get MAD and seek to get even.
heck imagine a million man march to get bradley manning freed or at least get him out of the hole and his trial started
and the authorities respond by hauling him out in chains, putting a bullet in his head, and arrogantly saying: now F off out of here!
you think self respecting human beings are going to obey?

notice how the late ambassador got the exact same treatment given Qaddafi by US/ NATO C.A.T.s.?

the poster i was addressing can't possibly be that stupid, hence, he's warmongering, must be something in it for him, unless he's an arrested adolescent who get's a woody fantasizing killing people.

it's a welcome change seeing a nicer side of you as of late, but it's misplaced here sea, trust me on this one, i can smell sociopathic behaviors even through the web, my late and unlamented father having been one himself, and baby brother, the sweetpea of the family having become one after 2 tours in iraq.

have nice one, sea

edit on 19-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: bradley only has 1 head

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

lol sea, just run it through your imagination, making a martyr of this guy, and in such a despicable,heavy handed,in your face fashion, those crowds aren't gonna shrug, say "oh well you cant win them all" and quietly go home. these folks get MAD and seek to get even.
heck imagine a million man march to get bradley manning freed or at least get him out of the hole and his trial started
and the authorities respond by hauling him out in chains, putting a bullet in his head, and arrogantly saying: now F off out of here!

OK….I get all that…..but how do I benefit? I wasn’t advocating for making the Blind Sheik take a solo jump without a parachute I just don’t know how I collect my blood money; I might reconsider!

it's a welcome change seeing a nicer side of you as of late, but it's misplaced here sea, trust me on this one, i can smell sociopathic behaviors even through the web, my late and unlamented father having been one himself, and baby brother, the sweetpea of the family having become one after 2 tours in iraq.

Not sure what you mean again….I’ve always been nice!

With all due respect, I served in Iraq in 03’ and I never met a sociopath on that deployment. It’s all about perception (yours) and how he (your brother) deals with his demons. Give him the benefit of the doubt!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thats kinda odd, there's alot of muslim pissed off over that video, nevermind the blind sheik. Theyre pissed over the dubbed over voices making fun of Muhammad for being a bastard son, which does line up with what islamic historians say about his birth.

I do however think whoever dubbed over the voices in this film definatel had a desire to conflagrate issues in the M.E. for their own reasons. Now wether or not this continues to be over this film, i cannot say but this is looking like Arab Spring pt. 2.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

It's obvious this administration is doing it's level best to avoid any responsibility for this situation.
I'm not a Rombot Sheep, so no instant star for you, but you have raised my curiousity.

How again is this Admin Liable?

If they released the Shiek, they go against the policy of not bargaining with Terrorist.

If they don't release him, they are just following the Status Quo of many previuous Admins.

Please try to answer truthfully, tough as that may be.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

OK….I get all that…..but how do I benefit? I wasn’t advocating for making the Blind Sheik take a solo jump without a parachute I just don’t know how I collect my blood money; I might reconsider!

how do you benefit? you dont

wha?
who accused you?
wasn't me.

as for nice umm

lol

sure
unless it's an occupy thread [do hope you've given those up]

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thats kinda odd, there's alot of muslim pissed off over that video, nevermind the blind sheik. Theyre pissed over the dubbed over voices making fun of Muhammad for being a bastard son, which does line up with what islamic historians say about his birth.

What I don’t get is how these people are supposedly ‘outraged’ over that video but weren’t outraged that MILLION DOLLAR Obama donor Bill Maher made an equally inflammatory movie (Religulous) as well as numerous anti-Islamic rants like this:

The fact is, as Neo clearly stated, that this administration is doing its best to make us think the outrage is over a “movie” while it’s really about US foreign policy.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

how do you benefit? you dont

wha? who accused you?
wasn't me.

Yeah, you said throwing the Blind Sheik would result in blood money and fill the guys pockets….here….look:

I’m just wondering how that works; the fat bank account filled with blood money???

as for nice umm

lol

sure
unless it's an occupy thread [do hope you've given those up]

You call it “not nice” while I refer to it as “vigorous debate”!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

well i could explain the real reasons depicting Mohammed pisses muslims off
but that would border on asking the unaskable question on a public forum
and would be unwise in the extreme.

some here just can't be trusted with that kind of dangerous info.

so no u2u's from anyone asking, mmmkay?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah, you said throwing the Blind Sheik would result in blood money and fill the guys pockets….here….look:

yeah but i said that to him not you

as for filling bank accounts, start with arms merchants
who've been known to invest in starting wars when business is slow
it's a slippery slope down from that sheetpile, so be sure you're fully kitted out for A.B.C ops
if you're going to dig into that

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I'm not a Rombot Sheep, so no instant star for you, but you have raised my curiousity.

Well I’m glad you’re questioning things but I’m not a Rombot Sheep either.

How again is this Admin Liable?

Because Obama is pawning off the ME violence on a stupid movie while all the evidence suggests its backlash from HIS foreign policy.

If they released the Shiek, they go against the policy of not bargaining with Terrorist.

If they don't release him, they are just following the Status Quo of many previuous Admins.

Please try to answer truthfully, tough as that may be.

Nobody is advocating for the release of any terrorist. I think he should have been interrogated, picked clean of inside knowledge and then killed. Enemy warfighters should be dealt with that way IMO….I make no apologies.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Because Obama is pawning off the ME violence on a stupid movie while all the evidence suggests its backlash from HIS foreign policy.
Well you never answered my question , but I think we got closer.

Again I ask..... How did HIS Foreign Policy Backlash to deserve of the Blame, and How is HIS Foreign Policy differ from other Admins before him?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

How did HIS Foreign Policy Backlash to deserve of the Blame, and How is HIS Foreign Policy differ from other Admins before him?

Are some people really that clueless?

Seriously?

Pop quiz:

What does campaigning on closing Gitmo,reducing military assets, and expanding the war on terror to include Libya,Yemen,Pakistan,Somalia,Uganda,aid to Syria, and reduction of the nuclear arsenal and announcing to the world hey fight a few years America will get tired or whatever the hell and pull out and use it as a campaign election slogan like: Gm is alive and Bin Laden is dead.

Don't miss the totally cool like totally awesome how Obama kill Bin Laden single handedly movie.

Yeah that is his foreign policy,

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join