It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Reasons to Re-elect Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I'm writing in Ron Paul but here are three general points:

1. Both Obama and Romney are owned by Wall St., the banks and special interests.

2. They both attended Bilderberg and are part of the status-quo.

3. Neither will end the wars, neither will significantly cut spending, neither will stop the ever increasing TSA style police state.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
1. You think limiting and/or destroying american's liberties is ok.

2. You liked having a president that sent the national debt higher in 4 years than all other presidents combined.

3. Your neighbor tells you it's a good idea with no other reasoning whatsoever, and due to your own gullibility, you comply.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

1. You think limiting and/or destroying american's liberties is ok.

That's a two way street.

2. You liked having a president that sent the national debt higher in 4 years than all other presidents combined.

Congress controls the purse......

3. Your neighbor tells you it's a good idea with no other reasoning whatsoever, and due to your own gullibility, you comply.

My neighbors are Republicans..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

1) Because he doesn't think "Corporations are people"

2) Because he doesn't consider "Russia our number 1 Foe"

3) Because he wont bend over and Lead an Attack on Iran

4) Because he wants to be POTUS over 100% of the US Pop, not just 53%

5) Because he realizes Middle Class dont make 250,000

edit on 18-9-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

1) Hope

2) Change

3) Transparency

Oh oh! That sounds more like the other guys, this time around. I changed my mind!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
1.You believe government is the answer no matter the question.
2 You believe radical leftist and outright communists have your best interests at heart.
3.damn I'm out...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

1. How do you think people are able to sue those corporations eh?
2. Russian ak-47 and rpgs in the hands of those "terrorists".
3. Need to look up Operation Olympic Games, and checkout the latest news about the Iran submarine,and who has been arming Iran with nuclear technology over the last 20 years and who sells them other military technology see number 2.
4 Really? all I have seen him do is mock that 47% for the last 4 years
5. Always with the rants about the middle class never a word about the other 2 classes in this country see number 4 remember now he is the president of all the country not just one preferred class

Right?
edit on 18-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
How about 218 reasons NOT to vote for Obama.

218 reasons NOT to vote for Obama

This article was written in March.

Maybe the number is up to 300 by now

start with the first 17:

Foreign Policy

1. Continued the practice of indefinite detentions for alleged terrorists without review (link, link)

2. Dropped threat to veto NDAA (link) and signed it, encoding severe government power advances into law (link)

3. Announced “Withdrawal Plan” that leaves more troops in Afghanistan than when he started (link)

4. Authorized military intervention in Libya without the approval of Congress (link)

5. Did this after emphatically stating as a presidential candidate that the president did not have the authority to do that (link)

6. Defended intervention in Libya by redefining the word “hostilities” (link)

7. Revived “Prompt Global Strike” weapons system, considered too controversial by Bush Administration (link)

8.Announced a $60 billion sale of arms to the Saudi Arabian dictatorship, the largest arms deal in history (link)

9. Sold arms to abusive Bahrain regime and used legal loophole to avoid telling Congress about it (link)

10. Granted a waiver allowing four countries to continue receiving US military aid even though they use child soldiers (link)

11. Argued that the widespread use of Predator drones is a justifiable form of self-defense (link)

12. Claims ACTA could be ratified without Congressional approval and that it would override US law (link)

13. Ordered drone attacks in Yemen (link)

14. Ordered a cruise missile and cluster bomb attack in Yemen that killed women and children, suppressed the civilian casualties, and then imprisoned a journalist who revealed the truth (link)

15. Would seek international permission for intervening in Syria before consulting Congress (link)

16. Broke promise to reject the Military Commissions Act (link)

17. Continuing policy of maintaining thousands of troops at over a thousand military bases around the world (link)

218 reasons NOT to vote for Obama

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
1. He selected the former president of the New York Federal Reserve (whos shareholders are 100% private banks) to be the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.

2. He works with both sides of the aisle... in exchange for not going after bankers from any party, he got to give 250,000 union auto workers a job building things like an $80K car with a $40K sticker, freeing up his D.O.J. to spend their time on YOU.

3. He diluted the jobs available to legal citizens (pandering for votes), but to spare us, he chose a time when there weren't any.

4. My local grocery store grosses 25% more than it did when he came in to office, for every bite of food I eat. If the price of fuel ever goes down, (the reason they say it went up), my store gets to leave them the same, good for them. Yay inflation, it isn't a tax!

Just the numbers would derail this thread beyond recognition.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Havn't seen much change,except more broken promises..

edit on 19-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I can't think of 3 good reasons to vote for either of these 2 clowns.

1.They are beholden to the same interests.

2.Their handlers seem obsessed with starting WWIII.

3. They will rob us all blind then turn their attention to the rest of the world.

I will write in Ron Paul or non of the above.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I'm going to write in the guy who runs my local gas and rob - the place that justifies charging $6.00 for a one pound box of Domino sugar and then justifies the mark-up by saying that Wal Mart is 1/4 mile further down the road.

At least THAT guy is honest about his dishonesty.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by Hefficide

Romney puts his foot in his mouth so often, those Folks are on Auto-Deflect.

If by foot in mouth you mean Romney is honest and calls it like it is, I agree. So give me a quote Romney has made and why it was wrong. Thanks.

As to the OP.

3. You prefer not to work, because soon we will have no jobs.

2. You love the idea of the government detaining US citizens indefinitely.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

1. You want Russia to have classified sensitive information on the Aegis Missile Defense system that protects EVERY aircraft carrier we have.
news.investors.com...
edit on 19-9-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Originally posted by Athin
Can anyone who plans on voting for Obama this election give me 3 reasons as to why?

Sure. I could give you ten reasons I'm voting for him. But reading your post and the thread, I can see that you aren't really curious about why people want to elect Obama, you want people to fight. This is just another excuse to bash Obama. When you want to have a real discussion, I'd be glad to join in.

I don't think logical discussion is any longer possible with the majority of anti-Obama folks here. There are about 36% on the right that are hard and fast Republicans that would blindly vote for Satan himself if he had an R behind his name. These people answer the polls with "Romney!" no matter what the question is. And they have no ability to rationalize or think logically. They HATE Obama. Why should I even waste my time trying to have an intelligent discussion?

See ya after the elections. Maybe then, we can actually talk.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
1. He isn't Romney
2. Keeps Ann from measuring yet another set of curtains.
3. Obama will actually have a beer with you. If alcohol isn't your thing then a cup of coffee can do.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here's your 3 reasons: People will vote for him because...

1-They are in the lower class incomes and are totally enamoured by all his speak of "government help" so continue to WANT to be fed, housed etc by the govt's teet, while ignoring what all of that does to the big picture-the economy.

2-They are middle class incomes who still have some sort of "white guilt" over the poor blacks who were slaves and think this alleviates their guilt. After all, if "you don't vote for obama, you are racist"

3-They are upper class incomes who know their best interests are served by having soembody int he People's House who can bought and paid for.

And there really is one more reason:
Special interests groups like baby killers (abortion) and gays will vote for whoever furthers their own agenda, despite what it may do (overall) to any decent morality of our country.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
1. People do not understand economics.
2. People do not understand the Constitution.
3. The tube tells people what to do.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The people who call Republicans war mongers should read some history books. Lets see. The Civil War was a Democrat war. The Democrats refused to give up their slaves. Democrats get credit for WWI. WWII. Korean War, Vietnam war and the war on Iraq. Yes the war on Iraq was the Democrats war. Democrats were screaming about Iraq's WMD's for years before Bush took office but did not want to upset their base by doing something about it. Google Democrat quotes on WMD's. They pushed Bush into and sat back and lambasted him for it. So if you do not want war then do not vote for a democrat. Republicans are much more reasonable when it comes to war. By the way, the WMD's have been found. Iraq moved them to Syria where they are very very safe with the Muslim Brotherhood by now I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
1) A rapidly destabilizing world that currently would not be helped by a pro-war, neoconservative POTUS.

A rapidly destablizing world ... partly because of the failed 'appease and apologize' foreign policy of Obama ... would not be helped by a NWO-Puppet like Obama who has bombed more countries than pro-war neocon Bush43.

2) In his potential second term President Obama might just

'might just ... '. Okay.

3) He hasn't signed a contract with Grover Norquist -

Speaking of lobbiests .. Obama's promise that 'no lobbiest will find a job in my white house' sure got tossed out the window, didn't it? Lobbiest-haven.

Originally posted by jam321
1) Romney Sucks....

Yes. But Obama sucks just as much.

3) Just tired of wars and feel Romney and company are itching to get at Iran.

So then why vote for Obama if you are tired of war?
His foreign policy isn't exactly bringing world peace, ya' know?

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Romney puts his foot in his mouth so often, those Folks are on Auto-Deflect.

Ditto Obama. When it comes to foot n mouth disease among politicians ..
Romney and Obama are same/same.

The only significant difference I see between Obama and Romney is with Isreal. Romney luvs Israel. Obama hates it. Neither tries to rein in their emotions when it comes to Israel. Other than that ... they are almost the same when it comes to substantiative issues .. and gaffs .. and lies ... and rhetoric ...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join