It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Reasons to Re-elect Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Mods, if in wrong forum please move to correct one.

Can anyone who plans on voting for Obama this election give me 3 reasons as to why? I can't seem to figure out what he has to offer. The country is worse than it was in 2008 without question and no answers insight. So please... give me 3 reasons why you're going to vote for him?

The Auto bailout isn't a good answer. The Chairman and CEO of GM, Daniel Akerson, has stated that 7 out of 10 GM cars are made in China and he wishes the number would be 10 out of 10. Obama likes to boast that "GM is number 1 again", yet the only time they reclaimed the top spot was when Japan has the tsunami and had to shut down its plants. The bailout to Chrysler? It's based in the U.S., yes, but it is primarily owned by Fiat, an Italian company. GM needed to adapt or fail. That's capitalism at it's finest. It's not MY fault GM make models that people don't want. My tax dollars shouldn't have been spent on a dying business.

His healthcare reform was forced down our throats with lies. That is a huge subject I hope everyone is aware of so I won't open that can of worms up. I'll just say this... It's either unconstitutional or it's a HUGE tax on the middle class. It can't be both. So while the "tax cuts" debate heats up why won't anyone talk about the biggest tax to the middle class ever?

Let's do some stats. These are all looked up very easily on the labor and statistics website(bls.gov).

SINCE OBAMA WAS INAUGURATED
Unemployment rate UP 3.8%
Middle class income DOWN 3,960
Gas prices 1.85 to 3.86 UP 107%
Americans in poverty UP from 39.8 to 46.2. Thats 6.4 million
Federal debt 10.6 trillion to 16 trillion UP 51% in less than 4 years
U.S. Global Competitiveness DOWN from 1st place to 7th place according to the world economic forum

I know those are horrible numbers but hey.... it's all Bushs fault right? Is that train still running?

If you want to give me 3 legitimate reasons feel free. But responses with "Nuh uhh, I don't have facts or evidence but you're wrong" will just be laughed at then ignored.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He's white..

He drinks Beer..

He smokes....

I like this guy....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
1) A rapidly destabilizing world that currently would not be helped by a pro-war, neoconservative POTUS.

2) In his potential second term President Obama might just damn the torpedoes, ignore political pressures, and accomplish some of the hope and change he promised to begin with - no longer being tied to reelection concerns. Lame duck can sometimes be a good thing.

3) He hasn't signed a contract with Grover Norquist - something I think should be qualifier ONE for any politician currently.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
1. He save us from the "second great depression" !
2. GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead!
3. He is not Bush!

3 Reason People will vote for Obama even tho the reality is quite different.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

1) A rapidly destabilizing world that currently would not be helped by a pro-war, neoconservative POTUS.

Hahahahahahaha, made me laugh! You do realize that it matters not who is in office, if Obama or Romney's handlers, who are one in the same, want war, there will be war.

2) In his potential second term President Obama might just damn the torpedoes, ignore political pressures, and accomplish some of the hope and change he promised to begin with - no longer being tied to reelection concerns. Lame duck can sometimes be a good thing.

Now you're really stretching. This useless piece of crap that has spent more time golfing and partying than doing his job is suddenly going to develop an conscience, have an epiphany and fix all of his past blunders and broken promises. That kind of thinking, is well...., hmmm nevermind, you can do better than that Heff.

3) He hasn't signed a contract with Grover Norquist - something I think should be qualifier ONE for any politician currently. ~Heff

But it wouldn't surprise me if he did sign with Grover from Sesame Street, which appears to be a well known indoctrination tool, like the Obama tool, for the PTB and his handlers. Obama has nothing going for him, that is if he is a him, if he/it is even human (remembering the stories of test tubes and gene splicing...LOL).

Neither party is any good, they are both beholding to the same masters and it sure as hell isn't the people who allegedly (cough couch hack hack) participate in that great fraud called an election.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/18.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

3) He hasn't signed a contract with Grover Norquist - something I think should be qualifier ONE for any politician currently.

~Heff
destabilizing world":Uh.. Heff,All those"apology tours" got us here.
Dialoguing with the Muslim brotherhood( "wink wink nudge nudge")

Spare the rod spoil the child.Far better to be feared by your enemies than "respected".

Remember: "man caused events & work place violence?"
They have contorted so far out to twist the"there's no war on "islamic fundamentalist" thing it gives those lithe little chinese acrobats a run for their money..

Good God I would hope hes restrained; by the constitution if nothing else.

"Sir The biggest middle class tax increase in history":
"Sam I uh disagree; it's NOT a tax"
Then its NOT CONSTITUTIONAL;SIR...; the only way it passes constitutional muster IS IF its a "tax".

edit on 18-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

He's white..
He drinks Beer..
He smokes....
I like this guy....

Great ground work - Let's build off of this..!

He's Mulatto like Half-n-Half yogurt at Costco, Yum!
He drinks Beer while mediating...an arbitrator's dream.
He definitely smoked da kind back in the day...

None of this validates the guy, but fun indeed!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
1) Romney Sucks....

2) Rather have a Democrat in the White House if the Republicans are to win control of Congress. This ensures Republicans don't ram their agenda down our throat.

3) Just tired of wars and feel Romney and company are itching to get at Iran.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Been there done that ended up with the Care Act and the change ran off with the hope and left us all with the shaft.

Thanks but no thanks.
edit on 18-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Good Lord it's like a room full of straw men in ad-hom T-shirts in some of these posts! Fun to watch, but totally devoid of debatable dialect.

Is the need to attack Obama now so ingrained in the psyche of some folks that rational conversation has become impossible?

The single reply to me that I can discern is a statement that an apology tour somehow destabilized the middle east. If so that tour must have happened around the tenth century.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Romney puts his foot in his mouth so often, those Folks are on Auto-Deflect.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Sure. Here are three reasons that I find compelling: Since Obama was elected, (1) we have the repeal of "Don't ask don't tell" so now gays can serve openly in the military, (2) deferred action for children who were brought here illegally through no fault of their own, (3) my family has finally benefitted from the government plan to allow those who are underwater on their home but have made all of their payments to refinance through their lender at a lower interest rate.

I have also seen the massive attack on the middle class, especially on government workers, from the opposing party, which is entirely against my best interests and those of my family and co-workers, so I definitely won't be voting for Romney. I have direct, personal experience of job outsourcing to workers from other countries, which I am very much in disagreement with. I would personally like to see companies incentivized for hiring US citizens and penalized for outsourcing.

Now, I'm going to log off because the pirranahs are going to decend and chew my head off.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Just tired of wars and feel Romney and company are itching to get at Iran.

I could swear Obama added another war.....what was I thinking, Libya was just a "limited engagement"...

And I can't even come up with one good reason.
edit on 18-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Is the need to attack Obama now so ingrained in the psyche of some folks that rational conversation has become impossible?

The reverse is also true. You really shouldn't be so partisan.

It's called Presidential derangement Syndrome, where everything is attacked or glorified to extreme hyper-sensitivity.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
1) He's just like the other guy
2) it's all rigged any way
3)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Good Lord it's like a room full of straw men in ad-hom T-shirts in some of these posts! Fun to watch, but totally devoid of debatable dialect.

I resent that remark, but it does speak to what Obama has said for the past 4 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

At least Obama will buy ya a beer when he's snowing ya though. I want my beer!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I could swear Obama added another war.....what was I thinking, Libya was just a "limited engagement"...

Are we still there? Is he the one calling out Russia? Is he the one who wants to follow Israel against Iran?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
1) Romney Sucks....

2) Rather have a Democrat in the White House if the Republicans are to win control of Congress. This ensures Republicans don't ram their agenda down our throat.
HA! Good one. Hows it feel "bucko"!( care for a "halls"? "sucrets" or some wrigleys chewing gum?)

Not so nice now that the shoes on the other foot! We told you so; "reconciliation"; its okay when your guy or girl does it; but the next administration down the line you're gonna be screaming:"Mr. SPEAKAH'" "POINT OF ORDAH'"
But we have to pass the bill to show you whats in it.:puz:

3) Just tired of wars and feel Romney and company are itching to get at Iran.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

At least Obama will buy ya a beer when he's snowing ya though. I want my beer!

~Heff

Yeah after he shakes down a 1% to get the cash

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join