It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the "Obama Voters" video, check out this one!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you wanted proof that Romney was a NWO shill, here ya go.

"These guys.....they do races all over the world"
"We have ideas about what we do over the course of races, and I'd tell them to you but I'd have to shoot you"

Those are 2 of the more telling lines. Read between the lines and it's even more obvious he's a NWO shill.

In one of the debates, I even heard him mention how "friends" told him he should enter the race.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

um...so is obama

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow... now that is a smoking gun! I am not that familiar with US election mechanics, but to me, if that video when viral, would that mean that Romney would not become the POTUS? And, if so, who would be the party choice on the ballot then? Does Ron Paul have a chance at all?

signed...
A concerned neighbour :-)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Now thats funny it's nice to see humor in the campaign again.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I totally agree.

They are both Shills.
2 sides of the same coin and both controlled by the banksters that oversee the implementation NWO.

Only thing in the way is the American people and their willingness to resist.
There are still enough of us that know the real truth and cannot be programed.

I will be voting for Gary Johnson and I know he can't win.

Even if Johnson did win the popular vote the electoral college will choose who the next pawn is.

Since Ron Paul bailed on us till 2016 I think we should all get behind Johnson. Wouldn't it be interesting to see how TBTB would handle that is he won the popular vote?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Sorry, Mr. Confusion here, one more time. The two telling lines are:

"These guys.....they do races all over the world"
"We have ideas about what we do over the course of races, and I'd tell them to you but I'd have to shoot you"
So he's saying that professional political consultants work on other campaigns than just the American ones, and that he's not going to reveal campaign strategy to the public. I've got that right? That's it? And this is proof, a smoking gun, of what?

Sorry, I just can't see it. Please explain.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Foreign consultants are running an American campaign. Even without the conspiratorial spin, it's bad. He's already taking a lot of flak for sending jobs overseas. Now even the people who run his campaign aren't even American.

But it's the conspiracy angle I'm looking at. If you want proof he has connections to the NWO, here it is. If you look at just the statement itself, it's not terrible. But the implications of it are enormous.

new topics

top topics

join