Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA - Muslim Rage Distraction

page: 5
80
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 





for good reason because america and europe have been exploiting them for decades


oh yah buying their oil while we cap our own wells is exploiting them. What do you think that we just take the oil for free? That's the nutty liberal explanation of things. All those rich Saudis going around and living the high life in the most expensive hotels and lots of women at their command, we made them rich buying their oil at OPEC prices and they still had 15 hijackers amongst them.

Here's a hint for you, if people at the top hadn't capped our own oil wells, we wouldn't have to buy Saudi and Libyan oil at OPEC prices. we could compete with them and bring the whole price of oil down, which is what the free market would be. TPTB have allowed the monopoly of OPEC nations to exist without competition. And then comes Obama and puts a moratorium on deep sea drilling.
Can things be any plainer?

I'[d love to see some general trade opened up with Tunisia. They trade with Italy. And what do they get from Italy? Louis Vuitton purses. You should see these purses being hawked on the streets. Tunisia exports olives, as that is one of the biggest staples they have.. Olive trees are everywhere. They export the best ones leaving the not so good ones for the people to eat.
They also have amazing giant dates. And I'd love to see stores selling Harissa too. People just don't know what they are missing.
edit on 19-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stdscf12
Doesn't this just blow your mind?!?!?! How is this possible? Why is nobody talking about this? This is the blatant definition of unconstitutional. After a judge said parts of the bill didn't pass "Constitutional Muster" the White House appeals the ruling an is overturned within a day!!!! Anybody else think this whole "Muslim Rage" is a great distraction from this??? I'm really surprised this is not posted already. Did I miss this???




A lone appeals judge bowed down to the Obama administration late Monday and reauthorized the White House’s ability to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge or due process.


rt.com...

www.reuters.com... -lawsuit-idUSBRE88H0X020120918

reason.com... nd
edit on 18-9-2012 by stdscf12 because: Added some more links
edit on 18-9-2012 by stdscf12 because: (no reason given)

Thank God, we have MR. President Barrack Hussein Obama II, now we can indefinitely lock up these white extreme terrorist that reside in side our great country.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 
Thats funny. Me and the wife were just talking about tube socks. How are they gonna just start putting people away? They will have to plant half of them before they get any to go to camp at least, the people I know.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Indefinite detention is pure evil and shows contempt for the constitution. Obama is for it. That is why I hate Obama. However, lets be adults and accept that we have only two options, Obama or Romney. Romney strongly ( as if he strongly believes in anything,other then polishing his resume, with the title "president") supports indefinite detention.
Considering that Obama at least believes that the elite do not deserve 100% of our nations resources and Romney believes that we are all bums and that the international leisure class of speculators deserves to suck our blood, I'm voting for the lesser of the two evils, Obama!



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke
 
So lets vote for the lesser of two evil puppets. He signed it.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
From what i read it says they have the right to detain anyone associated with terrorism and terrorist plots etc. Not just to detain anyone.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 





for good reason because america and europe have been exploiting them for decades


oh yah buying their oil while we cap our own wells is exploiting them. What do you think that we just take the oil for free? That's the nutty liberal explanation of things. All those rich Saudis going around and living the high life in the most expensive hotels and lots of women at their command, we made them rich buying their oil at OPEC prices and they still had 15 hijackers amongst them.


Before we paid OPEC prices on their oil what did we pay then? Who helped them explore and develop those wells? Hint they did not do it themselves and they ONLY got 10 to 20 cents per dollar of earned revenue. YES we did exploit them for many decades. Unfortunatley your memory lasts 1 or 2 decades at most. I am talking mostly about western european nations.


Here's a hint for you, if people at the top hadn't capped our own oil wells, we wouldn't have to buy Saudi and Libyan oil at OPEC prices. we could compete with them and bring the whole price of oil down, which is what the free market would be. TPTB have allowed the monopoly of OPEC nations to exist without competition. And then comes Obama and puts a moratorium on deep sea drilling.
Can things be any plainer?


The moratorium on deep sea drilling was the only rational thing to do when companies like BP prove they have no way of capping bad wells. Did you already forget the oil disaster in the gulf of mexico? It took them 4 months just to drill a relief well to have enough access to shut it down.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarzan the apeman.
 


Ummm. Romney said he would have signed it. How is that the less of the two evils?



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
Indefinite detention is pure evil and shows contempt for the constitution. Obama is for it. That is why I hate Obama. However, lets be adults and accept that we have only two options, Obama or Romney. Romney strongly ( as if he strongly believes in anything,other then polishing his resume, with the title "president") supports indefinite detention.
Considering that Obama at least believes that the elite do not deserve 100% of our nations resources and Romney believes that we are all bums and that the international leisure class of speculators deserves to suck our blood, I'm voting for the lesser of the two evils, Obama!


Fine you go ahead and be herded until they decide to cull the herd down to 500,000,000.

If the media says "vote for lesser evil" because that is the acceptable thing to do as an adult, then lets all be adults and screw ourselves blind.

No thanks!!!!!!!



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicMT09
From what i read it says they have the right to detain anyone associated with terrorism and terrorist plots etc. Not just to detain anyone.


The whole point is - how are you going to prove you are not a terrorist when you don't get your chance in court until the end of hostilities? - The 'war on terror' will go on indefinitely so you will never get a chance.. It does away with due process just because you have been labeled a terrorist but no evidence to that claim is even shown because their is no trial.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yawns at the Hegelian Dialect and wonders when everyone will wake up and what I mean by that is....

Media Mind Control whether its from a Legitimate source, Alternative source, Conspiratorial source, or even a truthful source, really isnt as powerful as they would like you to think.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicMT09
From what i read it says they have the right to detain anyone associated with terrorism and terrorist plots etc. Not just to detain anyone.


The problem is that the government reserves the right to define who is "associated with terrorism". The recent MIAC report defined Ron Paul supporters, those who quote the Constitution and virtually anyone who expresses dissatisfaction with government policies as "domestic terrorists". More recently, the DOJ has added those who routinely pay with cash, express patriot ideas or display Gadsden flag bumper stickers to the list of "potential domestic terrorists".

Therein lies the rub. Can you seriously be comfortable with that?



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Earth citizen!
Do not worry,your response is appropriatly macho. (I have participated in dirty "earth based"bloody protests). However, I'm an adult now. GROW UP! When I was a kid I wanted my gravestone motto to say, "all or nothing." Get over it.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Super light speed!!! I have a BA in phil! Please. Explain to me Hegal!



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
Earth citizen!
Do not worry,your response is appropriatly macho. (I have participated in dirty "earth based"bloody protests). However, I'm an adult now. GROW UP! When I was a kid I wanted my gravestone motto to say, "all or nothing." Get over it.


Dear lord. It is people like you with that masochist mentality that perpetuate a severly broken down system. Everytime I read posts like yours I lose what little hope I could ever have of a better future for people who honestly deserve better, way better.

Let me put it this way and be as rational as possible. You have a choice to vote or not vote. In some countries voting is mandatory, in america IT IS NOT! If you cannot vote for the best party and candidate, then why bother vote at all?

Voting implies "i agree and go ahead with your agenda". There is no such rational thing as "lesser of two evils" when people have the opportunity to be smart. To not vote implies indifference, neutrality or I condem all the parties.

Be an adult. See the truth for what it is.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fingersoup

Originally posted by VicMT09
From what i read it says they have the right to detain anyone associated with terrorism and terrorist plots etc. Not just to detain anyone.


The whole point is - how are you going to prove you are not a terrorist when you don't get your chance in court until the end of hostilities? - The 'war on terror' will go on indefinitely so you will never get a chance.. It does away with due process just because you have been labeled a terrorist but no evidence to that claim is even shown because their is no trial.


A terrorist can be anyone that disagrees with the current philosphy of the government in place. It could be left wingers, muslims, people who try to shine light on ufos and aliens, people who try to shine light on 9-11, people who are anti-war, whatever goes against the status-quo.

I agree 100% with what you are saying!
Without due process there is no democracy at work. Only tyranny.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OK "earth citizen" don't vote! We will all be thankful.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You people are nutty. You should have read the sentence a bit more closely

"A lone appeals judge bowed down to the Obama administration late Monday and REAUTHORIZED the White House’s ability to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge or due process.." reauthorized.

Please note the word reauthorized.

What they're talking about is the NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT first passed by the Bush Administration in 2006.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Free our people.
Now.
Tears.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK
You people are nutty. You should have read the sentence a bit more closely

"A lone appeals judge bowed down to the Obama administration late Monday and REAUTHORIZED the White House’s ability to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge or due process.." reauthorized.

Please note the word reauthorized.

What they're talking about is the NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT first passed by the Bush Administration in 2006.



Ahhhh HA!!!!! ( REAUTHORIZED )

So there was a beginning before Obama
9-11-2001 and before that, 93 WTC and before that, Oklahoma City





new topics

top topics



 
80
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join