It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA - Muslim Rage Distraction

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
All I can say is that the no good POS judge that ruled on this needs to be dragged out of office, lynched, beaten, and hanged from the nearest tree. This tyrannical bastard took an oath to uphold the US Constitution and ruling that indefinite detainment of US Citizens is constitutional is a direct antithesis to his oath and duty.

This judge is a traitor and a tyrant and deserves to be treated as such. This just shows what a bunch of no good tyrannical bastards we have in positions of power in this country.

Cool. I'll bring the pitchforks.

Anybody got some torches laying around?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
You guys are really surprised by this?

This is the kinda stuff that happens when Goldman Sachs is your government.

And stop putting all of the blame on Obama, blame every congress member who voted yes on it as well. Oh and guess what, Romney loves the NDAA provisions too.

So everyone stop pretending like this is all about Obama and stop lying to yourselves
edit on 19-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

QUICK QUICK - OBAMA showed his true colors, better post something to try and shift the blame.

Just admit it already, as much as you don't want to admit it, Obama and Romney are very similar.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

Why would they need to distract us, when they could just not "tell" us about this stuff...kinda like they just didn't?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So basically the gossip that ATS worried about back under the Bush administrations continues under this one.

No one is going to detain you or send you to a FEMA camp.

This is getting so old.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Just how far does our Republic have to fall, before We The People, get off our butts and make a stand? The police state is here. Open, oral distain for our Government is coming to an end. This is communist Russia of the late 70's early 80's.

Except we arent communist. We have laws & amendments to change said problems in our Government, except we don't have the cahonies. I truly do beleive the phrase, "trust no one" applies at the present time. I mean no one.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm from Canada and follow the same world events. I'm just wondering do you think maybe they are using FEMA camps and the NDAA to deal with Muslims in america. If I'm not mistakin wasn't there German POW's and Japanese POW's brought to north America . So possibly there preparing for there great war against Muslims ... Which is starting too really show its true colors. Just a thought ..,

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hahaha777
I'm from Canada and follow the same world events. I'm just wondering do you think maybe they are using FEMA camps and the NDAA to deal with Muslims in america. If I'm not mistakin wasn't there German POW's and Japanese POW's brought to north America . So possibly there preparing for there great war against Muslims ... Which is starting too really show its true colors. Just a thought ..,

No.

Muslims were not detained after 2000+ Americans died on September 11th, 2001. They will not be detained because of some riots in Libya and Egypt.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ya but were talking about the big picture.... September 11 was the start of the plan...11 years later more rhetoric being created ... I Beleive these are intended for the Muslims that are foreshadowed to revolt around the world as we see the western world strengthen there fight against Islam , which like I said is very apparent , what is clear with the NDAA is Obama is not on control , there is a higher power and I truly feel this is all Muslim motivated ... Just humor my thought

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Do you know presidents are mere puppets? wtf - why are we bickering and blaming on U.S frontmen? The blame is on "invisible shadow elites" - The decision makers etc..

edit on 19-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Whoever is in control of the united states feels Muslims are a threat to the world , and unfortunately there are no rules so America will do what it has to do without letting the cat out of the bag so to speak , I'd say put thoughts towards this theory

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
OK "earth citizen" don't vote! We will all be thankful.

The point I have been trying to make for eons is that there are enough choices to make WITHOUT having to settle for a slightly lesser evil. There are only two parties on the ballot?

Not voting for anyone is better than voting for the wrong party. I am sorry you have such a hard time comprehending basic english! Seriously!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

alot of leeway is allowed durring wartime.... wait wartime????

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

The point I have been trying to make for eons is that there are enough choices to make WITHOUT having to settle for a slightly lesser evil. There are only two parties on the ballot?

Not voting for anyone is better than voting for the wrong party. I am sorry you have such a hard time comprehending basic english! Seriously!

and yet, youll complain when either party does something you dont like. what are you just to lazy to follow polititcs?
edit on 19-9-2012 by tzdub because: didnt post @ first

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

and yet, youll complain when either party does something you dont like. what are you just to lazy to follow polititcs?
edit on 19-9-2012 by tzdub because: didnt post @ first

I plan on voting spusa from now on. What about you?

Even the right wingers are abandoning the republican party and going libertarian.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I think it's time I start re-evaluating why I stay in this country.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deezi
reply to post by Komodo

YEAH!! more stars and flags will save us!

Seriously people..

I get your point. For now, we have a means to discuss it. Wait until that is taken away. My husband insisted today that they are going to shut down the internet in order to control us further. I wonder how much the American people will allow themselves to be herded into a corner. When the TSA took over the airports, a lot of people complained but look at us now. We just line up like sheep for our scans and pat downs.

Most of us are merely arm chair activists, observing and reporting what we think, see, or feel. At this point, we have the ability to exchange information around the world very rapidly. Soon, this will be removed from us.. and I believe many will start being forced to rise up or lay down and die.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
P.S
Which literally means Post Scriptum---not after the body of the letter rather during the days of the Roman Empire in the hinterlands there would be a post in the middle of each town. If You were upset with Me you could post anything you chose labeling me a terrorist of the Roman Empire....The next day I would be taken away....no questions asked .... then my cousin Paul would do the same to you and so on until we ran out of a.) relatives or be courage.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There are so many similar threads about this going on. Anyway, here's what Obama said when NDAA was first being proposed.

"There may be a number of people who cannot be prosecuted for past crimes. In some cases, because evidence may be tainted. But, who nonetheless pose a threat to the security of the United States. Al-Qaeda terrorists and their affiliates are at war with the United States, and those that we capture, like other prisoners of war, must be prevented from attacking us again." ~Barrack Obama

To me, it sounds like Muslims are a definite target. Really, the law is so vague/general on who can be detained because they want to keep their options open. Yes, we should be worried.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
All I can say is that the no good POS judge that ruled on this needs to be dragged out of office, lynched, beaten, and hanged from the nearest tree. This tyrannical **** took an oath to uphold the US Constitution and ruling that indefinite detainment of US Citizens is constitutional is a direct antithesis to his oath and duty.

This judge is a traitor and a tyrant and deserves to be treated as such. This just shows what a bunch of no good tyrannical ****s we have in positions of power in this country.

Agreed.

This "judge" has no right to occupy the bench while rubber-stamping the political decrees of a criminal executive. He should resign .... or we need to find the mechanism to remove him.

I suggest an ejector seat behind the judge's bench. Or a trap door underneath.

They are powerful, but then, the seat is open and you have to get another judge. How often are they among the people, and not chained to a desk all day? On the other hand, being chained to a desk all day may be good, as they don't see where their judgements go.

No, the problem is the people who run up and say, give me more power, and the judge gets entrained to do something, and believes what the legal con artists are saying, before any other person knows what is going on. You. Me. The silence of the court towards the public, fostering the public's ignorance, is a problem. This is where we get citizen regulatory trouble like the PATRIOT Act, and gag orders, and it puts an unfaithful and unlawful amount of power into some of the Americans and not all of the Americans. People just don't know what the judges are allowing behind their own backs.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
…..And of course there will be a boat load of Obama folk who believe this too be “just fine”! I mean really, If Obama says it’s the right thing to, than it MUST be the RIGHT thing to do, right? Where are the Obama worshipers here on ATS defending this, OR are you just keeping hush hush on this one?

This says it all....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join