It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani man dies after inhaling fumes from burning American flags at anti-Islam film rally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sums up the blood-thirsty US quite well, even their own flag finds a way to kill someone.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The chinese ones are the ones you see in America. Those are probably locally made with the intent of burning, sporting anywhere from 15 to 30 stars.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HyenaSums up the blood-thirsty US quite well, even their own flag finds a way to kill someone.
Great. Now that you know a lot about US, be careful when you decide to burn one

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
So you people just laugh because he died of this act, but once we laugh at your 9/11 it isn't funny is it? but still is to me HAHA.

Thats all well and good, but this guy died from his own stupidness, the 9/11 victims died from someone elses stupidness!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think the message from Allah was clear in this incident. I can only hope the faithful will heed.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyJagov
Didn't find this in the search.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
This guy started feeling woozy while burning an American Flag in Lahore, Pakistan.
He was taken to hospital where he later died.
protesting is not without it's hazards.

Could this be a new secret weapon, specially created US flags that emmit lethal fumes when burnt. If so it will likely be highly effective, man what a cunning tactic.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ohhh man, my side hurts from laughing..... What I want to know is was it one lethal flag or several kinda dangerous flags

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Sad that some of you think its funny or deserved. The guy has a right to protest and too burn as many flags as he wants doesnt make his death in anyway ' deserved'.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
Sad that some of you think its funny or deserved. The guy has a right to protest and too burn as many flags as he wants doesnt make his death in anyway ' deserved'.

He didn't deserve to die, for sure, just because he was a dimwit which he was. The movie he was protesting was moderately funny, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is a clear case of The Darwin Award
I bet that guy got a BIG surprise when he popped out of his body.
The afterlife isn't what he thought it would be ....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
So you people just laugh because he died of this act, but once we laugh at your 9/11 it isn't funny is it? but still is to me HAHA.

You (once again) make no sense.

This idiot died breathing fumes from buring an American flag.
He did that of his own free will and his own stupidity.

The people who died on 9/11 were all innocent victims ... except the muslim hijackers who were were mass murdering hypocrites and who now are in the pits of hell.

The two situations can not be compared. They aren't even close.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As long as you dont make fun of his God...

You can make fun of him all you want.

Talk about inhaling fumes, I was welder by trade, and ive had to inhale some pretty toxic stuff from time to time.
(but if I talk about it they will kill me)

That said- they must have soaked that flag in something real good.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Lmao, that's actually funny..Serves him right. gees, I Don't know how you Americans can handle someone burning ya flag regardless of your Gov... It's your country, you were born there and veterans died for your country. I swear anyone burns a Canada flag, I'll be burning all there flags..It's my country and I'll back it no matter what. " If you don't stand behind your soldiers, Feel free to stand in front of them. "

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
See the GREAT SATAN strikes!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
Lmao, that's actually funny..Serves him right. gees, I Don't know how you Americans can handle someone burning ya flag regardless of your Gov... It's your country, you were born there and veterans died for your country. I swear anyone burns a Canada flag, I'll be burning all there flags..It's my country and I'll back it no matter what. " If you don't stand behind your soldiers, Feel free to stand in front of them. "

Hey wanna' move south ?We could sure use a few more patriots with backbone down here...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

hilarious

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
As long as you dont make fun of his God...

You can make fun of him all you want.

Talk about inhaling fumes, I was welder by trade, and ive had to inhale some pretty toxic stuff from time to time.
(but if I talk about it they will kill me)

That said- they must have soaked that flag in something real good.

try some "galvanized" (by mistake; a whiff under the helmet and in 10 seconds I'm woozy and vomiting)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I suspect from his behavior this will be another spirit that will be absorbed into Legion. What a horror regardless of his behavior while in space-time.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Yup. Propaganda..

US Flag kills a guy, so it's Americas fault, "Lets hate them Even More".

Some backwards retards are going to be using this as a reason to inflict more hatred to the west for sure, even if it had nothing more to do with the US than a simple flag that came from China..lol

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

What more can I say...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join