It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani man dies after inhaling fumes from burning American flags at anti-Islam film rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyJagov

Originally posted by trysts
There's nothing about this article that determines he died from inhaling smoke. Just propaganda in my view.

There is a serious lack of details in this article. But that's about what you can expect from The Daily Fail. Or most any other western media outlets for that matter, but that's what they give us to work with.
He could've just blown a gasket for all we know.

Yep. The comments here show that people don't read the article. I'm glad you posted though, because it shows me a few here enjoy when people die.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Okay.. that's pretty good.

Can someone with a little more knowledge on the subject tell me this (and no, I don't think their would be a conspiracy involving it, I just want the info for later anecdotal/joke details) is there any fabric/substance that a flag could be made out of/have applied to that would guarantee an outcome to any dissenters similar to in this story? Any and everytime a treated flag would be burned it creates a deadly smoke?
Again.. this is for fun.
edit on 18-9-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyJagov

There's nothing about this article that determines he died from inhaling smoke. Just propaganda in my view.

There is a serious lack of details in this article. But that's about what you can expect from The Daily Fail. Or most any other western media outlets for that matter, but that's what they give us to work with.
He could've just blown a gasket for all we know.

Yep. The comments here show that people don't read the article. I'm glad you posted though, because it shows me a few here enjoy when people die.

you only have to get past the first couple of lines of the article to realise that there is nowt in this story... that is if seeing the link was from the daily mail was not enough. and it should have been

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyJagov

Ahh shame it cannot be verified. Is this how it goes? WHy is it so impossible to be strict with news when it comes to these rags? Bloody hate them. Fuel fires, and water down parades, a joke of a paper, a tabloid, a god damn shock jockey in print.

If true, darwin has one more award.
If false, we do.

These rules are unfair, traps abound. we're all suffering.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I Love it!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Karma is a bitch.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
www.forbes.com/.../pakistani-protester-burns-american-flag-and-dies..

A Pakistani man, one of approximately 10,000 people participating in an anti-American rally has died. The cause of death? Complications from inhaling smoke after burning an American flag. The Express Tribune, a Pakistani newspaper affiliated with The International Herald Tribune (“The Global Edition of The New York Times”) reported:

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Okay.. that's pretty good.

Can someone with a little more knowledge on the subject tell me this (and no, I don't think their would be a conspiracy involving it, I just want the info for later anecdotal/joke details) is there any fabric/substance that a flag could be made out of/have applied to that would guarantee an outcome to any dissenters similar to in this story? Any and everytime a treated flag would be burned it creates a deadly smoke?
Again.. this is for fun.

I sure can :

The rally is part of protests, organized by Jamaat-Ud-Dawa, the political arm of the terrorist group Lashkar-e-Taiba. Protesters are allegedly insulted by America’s unwillingness to punish the makers of the film “Innocence of Muslims.” The protesters, demanding respect for and tolerance of Islam, threatened to destroy the U.S. consulate in Pakistan if the United States does not publicly hang the movie’s producer, director, and “all those involved in the production and release of the movie” (which would presumably include Google and YouTube employees). The protesters also will not be satisfied until the United States makes a “law against blasphemy.”

edit on 18-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Man the US of A is evil, if we cant get you one way we will another. But sadly the flag more than likely was made in China.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi
Man the US of A is evil, if we cant get you one way we will another. But sadly the flag more than likely was made in China.

No doubt made in tiawawan by chinese craftsmen it must of been a false flag

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Sorry - not big on people dying, but:

edit on 9/18/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

BEST...MOVIE...EVER!

The look on LardAss's face in that pic sums up my feelings about this topic. It's really sad that people hate so much that they bring about their own destruction sometimes.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Let me think on this one....

Yea, this is the best response - now if we could just drop planeloads of American flags and boxes of matches maybe we could speed evolution in the region along. Lace them with something more lethal and they'd actually be killing themselves.

Win - Win we spread America - they burn the flags and die.

I like it isn't there a government suggestion program - flags laced with toxic chemicals have to be cheaper than bombs.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by JimmyJagov

Its interesting because we here in the West view a place like Pakistan as a backwards regime.

They seem to be perfectly free to protest.

Meanwhile, OWS-ers here in the US are getting arrested, tazed, beat up and chased off of public grounds.

Shows you how far the US has fallen.

I think it depends on *what* they are protesting as to how much freedom they have in protesting.

They seem to be free to burn the US flag or shout "Death to America!" all day long..

But, if they were to try to burn a Koran or hold up a sign that said, "No More Sharia Law!" I do not think it would go very well for them. They would likely get far worse than protestors here in the US.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Could he be related to this girl?

edit on 18-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nominee for the Darwin awards.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RABiam

Seriously, I had the same thought a few weeks ago...every protest burning american flags: Where are they all coming from? Besides being made in China...someone is making a killing on those things, now in more ways than one it seems.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
so some one finally got smart enough to make it so when they burn our flags it kills them? so now when they riot and burn our flags they basically off themselves guess some one finally found a way to stop flag burnings.thanks op

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join