It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO War: US and Chinese Navy off San Francisco coast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bilb_o
I'm looking at the comments but there's no such comment there currently. Is this organism from the BP drill thing a mock-up or a conspiracy within a conspiracy?

Whoa... I thought we may of had a winner there but I just re-read the comments and it is still there.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bilb_o
reply to post by Mccw2003

That seems an interesting twist which no one is paying any attention to. Also there's nothing else coming up on Google about Ian Ross Vayro and the BP Oil Rig "organism".

I think that bit of fantasy was propagated on the "godlikeproductions" conspiracy web forum.

I'm pretty sure it has little basis in fact, although the BP Gulf oil spill did cause widespread ecological damage.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Someone did these things...is there a better explanation then aliens for the first ones?

www.alienvideo.net...

rense.com...

miqel.com...

englishrussia.com...

edit on 18-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"Now an Asian intelligence agencies reports that a combined fleet operation..."

"Here initial suspicions were inaccurate but her information has been confirmed."

"there have been no confirmation..."

"After than, the internet had been flooded..."'

"They are professionally “self discrediting.”

my bolding, italics

Lame, truly lame.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Saw this on VT also. Glad to see that others are finding it. Fascinating. Troubling, whether info or disinfo. I normally just read and don't comment, but this seems very different. Wanted to share the following: I also note that DOD Sec. Panetta is supposed to be meeting the China's Vice President on Wednesday 9-19-2012 per the WashPost. Also, I note lots of big earthquake activity in the Pacific. Lots of 5 and 6+ shaking going on per the official earthquake sites in the last few days.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I will be stocking up on the popcorn for sure.
Besides, why fear the flesh when the Soul is eternal.
Just takes a little faith I suppose.
One should ask themselves; who's in charge anyhow?
Human beings? lOl, that's hilarious.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From China Daily:

PLA units hone their battle skills Updated: 2012-09-18 00:25 (China Daily) The PLA East China Sea Fleet staged a large-scale military exercise using live ammunition in the East China Sea, CCTV reported on Sunday. All the main combat forces of the fleet participated in the drill, designed to strengthen the joint-operations capability. More than 40 missiles were launched during the drill, CCTV said. source: usa.chinadaily.com.cn...

I believe the only aliens the Chinese are concerned about are the Japanese.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

EXACTLY!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'd like to draw attention to this thread I made allmost exactly one year ago.
Looking back on the dream now, I could see a correlation if this OP story was true.
Nuclear war in Pacific

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.

Seems credible.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I would be remiss if I didn't add my little A-hole remark.
So, here goes.

I still have to go to work tomorrow and I'm guessing you do too.
If not then, you have bigger problems than this UFO War story.

Either way, It has no effect on me or my life whatsoever.......until it does.
And right now.......I doesn't!!!!!

Ohhh, btw, I still have to pay my taxes too.
How is this going to change that???

Fascinating response.

Wondering if your POV expressed here is what the majority of people feel.. Also, if that's the reason most threads on UFO topics outside ATS die rather quickly. People you've been communicating for years on the forums are for the most part AWOL...except perhaps to drop in and say what you've expressed here.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If they're suppose to be monitoring the BP oil spill, or anything related to it, then they're only a few thousand miles off course and on the wrong side of a continent....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by N4mYourself

Saw this on VT also. Glad to see that others are finding it. Fascinating. Troubling, whether info or disinfo. I normally just read and don't comment, but this seems very different. Wanted to share the following: I also note that DOD Sec. Panetta is supposed to be meeting the China's Vice President on Wednesday 9-19-2012 per the WashPost. Also, I note lots of big earthquake activity in the Pacific. Lots of 5 and 6+ shaking going on per the official earthquake sites in the last few days.

That meeting may have something to do with the situation between China and Japan right now where they are in dispute over the ownership of some islands that lie between the two nations. Though I dont know what Panettas role in that would be. That has been on the news. This ? Not so much......

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
From China Daily:

PLA units hone their battle skills Updated: 2012-09-18 00:25 (China Daily) The PLA East China Sea Fleet staged a large-scale military exercise using live ammunition in the East China Sea, CCTV reported on Sunday. All the main combat forces of the fleet participated in the drill, designed to strengthen the joint-operations capability. More than 40 missiles were launched during the drill, CCTV said. source: usa.chinadaily.com.cn...

Yeah, I believe that this is more to do with Japan than ET too.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

From China Daily:

That is a lot of missiles launched for a drill....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

From China Daily:

Its called showing your hand. China wanting Japan to know that it is serious and ready to do harm.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Whether there is any truth behind the claim, one thing for sure, the photograph of the fleet of ships, first appeared on the web way back on 25th June 2007

news.xinhuanet.com...

So to go with the none-sourced story, there are also no source of photographs either.

Hmmm

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlutAusNord

Yeah see how forgetable it was,, Another poster mentioned a part. I was hoping they would come out with a parcheesy movie next... Maybe with brittany spears
Therian

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
when the seals landed on the ship to deal with the somali pirates there was a minute by minute update - whereas with a couple of battle fleets who are rivals ner a single tweet has come through.....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Char-Lee

From China Daily:

Its called showing your hand. China wanting Japan to know that it is serious and ready to do harm.

they must be serious, missiles go for from 40k-80k each.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join