It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO War: US and Chinese Navy off San Francisco coast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, op. I don't have a clue who Gordon or Kerri or anyone else is, so off to do some digging.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I would be remiss if I didn't add my little A-hole remark.
So, here goes.

I still have to go to work tomorrow and I'm guessing you do too.
If not then, you have bigger problems than this UFO War story.

Either way, It has no effect on me or my life whatsoever.......until it does.
And right now.......I doesn't!!!!!

Ohhh, btw, I still have to pay my taxes too.
How is this going to change that???

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Hey guys, posting from my iPhone on a moving #2 train, so forgive proper new post etiquette, but Gordon Duff at VT just dropped a big one:

www.veteranstoday.com...-451656

Need to know if anyone has heard anything about this. Let's get into it, Gordon doesn't BS.

I have to wonder if Gordon Duff has posted this story simply to attract traffic to the "veteranstoday.com" website?
That might be one reason he would post something from a "Project Camelot" source.

I should add that this sort of story is at least amusing to read and adds a bit of amusement. Yes, that Chinese navy sure gets around, being able to fight ET and the Japanese at the same time.
edit on 17-9-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

This is almost believable.

What the heck?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by MmmPie
THIS STORY WAS POSTED EARLIER THIS WEEK.

Link it! As it was posted on VT just today.

It's in the HOAX section: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yup, it is, here is the explanation of why for people that would like to know the reason instead of "it's in the hoax forum".

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

About 6 weeks ago, a “study group” was appointed out of NATO and another one in Asia to look at the pattern of UFO videos. A decision was made to aggressively investigate one or more groups.

Being aggressively investigated on such an issue is not recommended.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Are they referring to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
or the National Association of Theater Owners ?

(just kidding)

What about :

China sends 1,000 boats armada to disputed island chain

www.telegraph.co.uk...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What possible way could any Earth Military...and this includes the United States...be able to Fight an Alien Race capable of Interstellar Travel in any way?

Any Race of that High of a level of Tech. could dispatch the entire population of Earth with a single BIO-WEAPON.

They would not even have to come into Earths atmosphere as it could be launched from space.

There are two real and provable documented events that occurred...once in the early 1950's and again in the early 1960's. These are the MASSIVE E.T. CRAFT FLYOVERS of WASHINGTON DC. Anyone can look this up and the best place to find proof is to get copies of the actual DC Newspapers as in the 50's...the Flyovers happened for weeks and were seen by Hundreds of Thousands of People as they occurred day and Night. The News Papers have front page Headlines about Alien Invasions and multiple interviews with Military Leaders, Police and Fire Officials, Civil Defense, Congress...you name it. The Military was being pressed to shoot them down as they were over flying the most sensitive airspace on the Planet and the Military went to great lengths to explain that these craft WERE NOT RUSSIAN and that the Russians had nothing that was that advanced. Basically...the U.S. Military at the time rather admit they were E.T. in nature rather than Russian!

This happened AGAIN in the early 1960's....the reasons? The first time in the 50's was a response to our refusal to release the Bodies recovered as Roswell. In the 60's...it had to do with two things...Massive Build Up of Thermonuclear Weapons and the U.S. Development of something related to their tech. I cannot confirm the reasoning but ANYONE HERE CAN LOOK AT THE DC NEWSPAPERS as it is the Greatest Story ever forgotten. It even went so far as an order to place a Nuclear Tipped Air to Air Missile on the wing of a F-104 to shoot one down. These Missiles were designed to destroy over the OCEAN...large in number incoming Soviet Nuclear Bombers...it is incredibly DANGEROUS to fly an F-104 with one of these Missiles over land taking off from Langley. The order was countermanded. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I was going to post this and am glad you beat me to the punch. Now, we just have to do as Duff suggests and see if we can't find the source for this report. I don't expect very many people to have access to the real source of this report, in any case. Still, it would be good to hear ideas.

My take:

1) Gordon Duff is reliably credible and only occasionally seems to go far off the mark. He is not a sensationalist by any means, so to hear this from Duff requires that we take it seriously.

2) This could be the precursor to the Blue Beam false flag alien attack, or it could, as one commenter suggests, be the aliens way of distracting manpower and vessels from an imminent war.

3) Underwater UFO fleets have been reported for years off of the California coast, so this is no surprise per se.

4) What is alarming is that the memo states the extraterrestrials are hostile, to wit

The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:
Opposition is extrterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin
China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.

Note that Kerry Cassidy was threatened after she initially reported the vessels off the coast of San Francisco earlier in the week. However, she thought they might have been stationed there as a holding center for arrested bankers, and did not have this information about the UFOs.

Duff's article is really remarkable IF true. Funny, I was just reading the other thread about the dark foreboding that many people feel . . . perhaps this is related to that widely reported sense of impending dread. I've always thought that if a Blue Beam false flag was launched that it would be completely dreadful, the end of the world as we know it. I pray that this story is not true.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

My understanding of the "blue-beam, false flag" UFO thing, is that the government would produce a hologram of a UFO. Is that right? If so, why would anyone believe it, if even I know about it? It doesn't make sense to me, so I must be wrong about what the "blue-beam" thing is?

Oops! Skip it. I just read what Project Blue Beam is here:
rationalwiki.org...
Pretty hilarious!
edit on 18-9-2012 by trysts because: I added stuff

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by Thaxter

My understanding of the "blue-beam, false flag" UFO thing, is that the government would produce a hologram of a UFO. Is that right? If so, why would anyone believe it, if even I know about it? It doesn't make sense to me, so I must be wrong about what the "blue-beam" thing is?

What if blue Beam is the False Flag which cause WWWIII to start by so call accidental shoting at the wrong Guy's and now it to late to push the reset button.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

reply to post by Thaxter

What if blue Beam is the False Flag which cause WWWIII to start by so call accidental shoting at the wrong Guy's and now it to late to push the reset button.

Oh, like fake radar readings of incoming missiles? Wouldn't there be an actual danger of a nuclear strike from another country?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
splitinfinity:

What possible way could any Earth Military...and this includes the United States...be able to Fight an Alien Race capable of Interstellar Travel in any way?

Well, since you mention that the UFOs in Washington D.C. were in response to the U.S. holding captive the pilots of the downed ships from New Mexico, the answer would be...

...radar.

If you are going to suggest that Roswell may in any way have something to do with the 'UFO war' mentioned in the article about American and Chinese warships in San Francisco, then isn't it the commonly held belief within the Roswell lore that the craft were brought down by radar?

So if one were to follow that whole story then one might believe that we have developed some variation on radar, maybe a radar beam, that can be used to take the bastards down. And I am sure the aliens caught on and it sparked a whole progrom of weapons escalation on both sides for 60 some years.

or this...

There are a powerful group of scientists that study the propagation of UFO narratives, for manifold purposes. Primarily as part of a study of human belief systems and how they might be weaponized.

So they take a story like that, a meme, and they tag it, and they turn it loose in to the wild (the internet) and they look to see how it develops, and where it pops up and especially how it changes, who changes it and who repeats it.

And even though I bet even this twisted group did not expect it to pop out where it has, I guarantee there is no UFO war off the coast of San Francisco.

The Men In Black (OPs), The Aviary & UFOs

X.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Not in this dimension....

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

reply to post by Thaxter

Thats way too much lol.... Idk what you guys are on but i want some

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I have heard about the Radar concept but this doesn't jive. E.T. Craft are not moving through our atmosphere at the speeds and vector changes if they are subject to any particle interference since if this was so...they would Burn Up in our atmosphere.

Now Radar is a Broadcast of EM Particles. That being...Electromagnetic Quantum Particles. Since they would be traveling through space and encountering EM Fields that are VASTLY STRONGER than any Military Radar...such as the earths Magnetic Field or encountering Solar Radiation...these Crafts would be designed to handle such particle interaction or in reality...traveling outside of Normal Space/Time Geometry. This would account for the crafts ability to take inertia out of the issue since nothing could survive such high speed radical changes in vectors or direction.

The Craft would have to be using a form of GRAVITIC DRIVE. Gravity is an expression of one dimensionality. In a Geometric Universal state of a single dimension...all points of position are the same point. This form of Travel as it is not Forced Movement...would take into account the many sightings where people state the object seems to be able to appear at several points at the same time. This is also a sign that Gravity is the method of how they travel. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
obvious question - why can none of these " sources " give a single ships name or pennant number ?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The fact that a NAVY apparently successfully "fended' off an ALIEN attack cracks me the hell up...in the movies it makes for a good show but in reality aliens would probably have the capability to turn all the worlds navy into a scrap yard before anyone knew anything about anything...

If this was leaked from an official source the only thing official about it would be "official psyops" or "disinfo" or etc...

For some odd reason i keep thinking about it and it keeps making sense of some nonsense like this...
bluebeam...and the agenda to psyop the population into fighting aliens that would otherwise be coming here to rid the world of the power structure that has been in place and running the show for thousands of years unbeknownst to the enslaved people the power structure exploits for their own personal power and glory...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Seems pretty legit to me. Extremely interesting especially the part about the threat being "highly unfriendly"....

Thanks for this OP,

F

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Been on the North coast of California my entire life.
I as well as many other locals have witnessed golden orbs at close-medium-long ranges.

When I was much younger, a friend of mine was driving me home: sitting passenger seat on the coastal highway - I saw a large golden orb enter the pacific ocean. It was maybe 800 yards away, maybe 1,000. It did not make a splash, and it also "Floated" rather than "Crashed".

I don't doubt something fishy is going on in them seas, and I don't mean fish.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Could it be part of the NWO 'last card'...being played out? Also, two agressive Navy's in the SF area should be taken seriously, if based in facts, sadly, who can verify 'facts' here...
Interesting youtube video I saw today of multiple bombs exploding near SF bay: youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join