It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full bodied apparition or something else???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Its paranormal matrixing then ; )

edit on 28-9-2012 by Nightwhistler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightwhistler

Sort of

Whatever was going on in that exact spot made it look like a face.
But that's not to say that it is a face, just more probable to not be..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Sort of

I believe i know what part of the photo is but i cant proove it and i may never prove it but it sure in heck looks like the white lady from fawsley when you adjust the brightness
I only know this for certain and thats you are all witnessing a paranormal image.
I know this and 3 other mates know this....

I damaged a skeptics mind upon taking this.My mate ben just couldnt understand it.
I just wish they caught it in camera and not me so they are here defending this image instead of myself

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwhistler

Sort of

I believe i know what part of the photo is but i cant proove it and i may never prove it but it sure in heck looks like the white lady from fawsley when you adjust the brightness
I only know this for certain and thats you are all witnessing a paranormal image.
I know this and 3 other mates know this....

I damaged a skeptics mind upon taking this.My mate ben just couldnt understand it.
I just wish they caught it on camera and not me so they are here defending this image instead of myself
Its not the 1st thing iv had to defend thats paranormal.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Hi, I did a crop from pic1 with some overlays (shown below), here is what I think:-

1) I do not believe this is a fake/hoax, because

2) There are at least 2 entities here, maybe 4....the image is messy, far too messy to create something so elaborate (unless the person taking the photo is an effects artist), the image/entity is all mixed up~ which is a LOT of trouble to go to just to show a 'spirit' on camera, ie an out of focus, but less messy/mixed up image would have sufficed...

3) It looks to me like the streamers/ribbons are part of the body trying to get through (arms?), this shows more clearly on the larger image I edited, not sure why it won't show the full size

4) The main image looks female, holding a baby to her right (left if looking at image), I can see the babys' arm hanging down by her side

5) There are also 1 -2 animals there, Goat and maybe a Horse>? (pic 4 on OP)

6) The 'trousers' look to me like Bloomers and old fashioned boots

7) She looks like she is running away from something (or someone)

8) One thing bothers me....under the photographer, the grass is showing up green, why is this if no flash was used>? The rest of the image is so, so dark so I wouldn't be expecting the green grass to show up. You can see this on pic2 if you scroll right down, directly under the 'entity' image. I know it has been enhanced for more clarity but it should still be dark there surely?

edit on 29-9-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I wanted to write my thoughts before I read everyone else's. Sometimes after you read along, the mind sees what you tell it to see.

My first thought was, how did the grass get illuminated under the figure?

I see curly red hair.
The figure is carrying an umbrella over the shoulder, ( a woman's parasol?)
It looks like the figure is sitting on a swing.
I see legs that look like they are crossed over.

I get the feeling this is a woman. I think I will research period clothing when women switched over to pants and see what I get. Also, I know women were known to tie up their skirts to look like pants when they were in a particularly bad walking area. They did this to keep from ruining the bottom of their dress if they were costly.

Great pic! I will be back after I read the thread and do a little research.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
I wanted to write my thoughts before I read everyone else's. Sometimes after you read along, the mind sees what you tell it to see.

My first thought was, how did the grass get illuminated under the figure?

I see curly red hair.
The figure is carrying an umbrella over the shoulder, ( a woman's parasol?)
It looks like the figure is sitting on a swing.
I see legs that look like they are crossed over.

I get the feeling this is a woman. I think I will research period clothing when women switched over to pants and see what I get. Also, I know women were known to tie up their skirts to look like pants when they were in a particularly bad walking area. They did this to keep from ruining the bottom of their dress if they were costly.

Great pic! I will be back after I read the thread and do a little research.

Thats very strange what you have put here for a good reason.
5 years ago (roughly) I witnessed my 1st ever vision whilst Sat in a spiritual circle in church.
A woman in an old white wedding dress sat on a swing.
I could see her clearly and when I went to have a closer look she noticed me? SheThen came forwards and it made me open my eyes.
I told the circle what had just happened and explained what I seen and a woman said it was her sister in law.

Now I'm not saying that's her as it was my 1st vision but what you claim to see I've seen before.
I just don't see that here though.
But we are certainly seeing something?

Can I also point out this.
People say the bottom of photo is iluminated? It's only illuminated when you adjust photo?
I just want to point that out.
I just know that's something special.what ever it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to show me their trial of a replica of this photo.
So many people claim to be able to do things due to profession etc, yet nobody has posted one photo of a remake?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hello, did we let this thread die?

If a "ghost" was swinging back and forth, would it cause those squiggly little lines?

I keep feeling the need to come back to this picture. Interesting...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Im very dissapointed that a very high amount of people are seeking the paranormal yet they cant even try and recreate any evidence to say somethings is fake.

You look for real evidence yet when you see it many of you cant accept it as real.For those who think this picture is a fake,error,hoax? I just want you to know this...I havent fooled you as this is genuine but the only persons you have fooled are yourselves.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Nightwhistler because: I missed out 'you', after fooled.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I know you are anxious because you are the one that took the photo in question. I have not forgotten about this, but I just went through a long drawn out loss of a family member and in our grief recreating this to prove or disprove your photos worth was not at the top of my to do list. Life is just now starting to settle back down to a attempt at normal for my family and my husband is the one with the knowledge to recreate that type of effect. Being that it was his mother I have not brought this up with him as yet. He is busy with the launch of a new store and grieving the loss of his mother. I will try to bring this to his attention when I feel he has the time and is in the mindset to give it proper attention.
edit on 26-10-2012 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hi there peeps...sorry for bothering everyone as i know some of you have had some hard things in life to deal with.
I just wondered if anyone had got round to trying to re-create this image?

The only people who are 100% believers of this image are me and my 4 friends.(obviously are lot of people are amazed by it)
Sometimes when you make a find it can really stick in your mind.
This photo will be one of them finds for us 4.

Anyway, if anyone gets anytime? i look forward to looking at your fake creations of this photo.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Will show the thread to the hubby or will try to next week. He is not a fan of ATS and has no interest in pretty much anything I do, but I know he would enjoy the challenge and photography is a love of his. He created some interesting pics on one of our kids birthdays when he was playing around. I might upload one to show what I mean if I can find it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I eagerly await anything that you can come up with..

No rush.. when you can..

it will be interesting to see what develops

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm no expert, and i'm not here to shout real or fake.
But looking at the Photo, it looks like the ribbon/light is going through her body...Ectoplasm???
edit on 2/2/2013 by andypb because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andypb

could be..
it's just one of those things we're trying to work out..

I understand what you're saying and as much as we would like it to be real, we just simply don't know at this time.. we can only take the photographers word for it unless proven otherwise.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by andypb

could be..
it's just one of those things we're trying to work out..

I understand what you're saying and as much as we would like it to be real, we just simply don't know at this time.. we can only take the photographers word for it unless proven otherwise.
Don't forget the other 3 witnesse bud :-).
Im 37, Bens 27, steves in his 40's and William is in his 50's.
All 4 of us can vouch for where we were when this was taken.
I also have the bonus of working with all 3 witnesses :-).

Just wanted to add that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join