posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
They claim they didn't see the shape while taking the photo, only afterwards, correct?
Here are some MAJOR red flags:
* The original photo is literally black. There is no detail whatsoever. It needs serious image enhancing to even see the tree line etc.
Question: Why would someone shoot a photo IN PITCH BLACK darkness?
* The "apparition" is centered SPOT ON right in the middle. As always with fakes, be it UFOs or ghosts...sorry dudes, a genuine photo of a video or
ghost has NOT the object in question centered perfectly. This looks staged or VERY likely staged.
* There seems to be a light underneath the apparition, as if to purposefully light the "figure" from underneath
* I think this would be very easy to fake as a simple double-exposure
* Shape itself looks odd, eg. it doesn't really LOOK like a human/ghostly shape only resembles it somewhat. There are not really legs or arms visible
and also the head looks actually odd. More like some random blotch/artifact which "somewhat" resembles a figure....it also looks like some parts look
solid (the "trousers") while the upper part of the "body" looks transparent.
I *personally* think it's a hoax/double exposure or a random artifact which just happens to look like a figure.
edit on 17-9-2012 by flexy123
because: (no reason given)