It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by OneisOne
it's the exposure time that bugs me..
perhaps you could enlighten us on anything else you feel don't sit right there.
Originally posted by flexy123
They claim they didn't see the shape while taking the photo, only afterwards, correct?
* The original photo is literally black. There is no detail whatsoever.
Why would someone shoot a photo IN PITCH BLACK darkness?
Luck maybe, total chance? We could all puut a pic of something to the left or the right of a photo but would that really make it any more valid?
* The "apparition" is centered SPOT ON right in the middle.
* There seems to be a light underneath the apparition, as if to purposefully light the "figure" from underneath
* I think this would be very easy to fake as a simple double-exposure
* Shape itself looks odd, eg. it doesn't really LOOK like a human/ghostly shape only resembles it somewhat.
I *personally* think it's a hoax/double exposure or a random artifact which just happens to look like a figure.
Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by Extralien
O.k. now lets see pictures of the area before and after, with daylight, and dim lighting and a normal night picture. Without those we really have nothing to compare this picture to as it could be easily faked. Video would have been nice.