reply to post by Extralien
Hi, I did a crop from pic1 with some overlays (shown below), here is what I think:-
1) I do not believe this is a fake/hoax, because
2) There are at least 2 entities here, maybe 4....the image is messy, far too messy to create something so elaborate (unless the person taking the
photo is an effects artist), the image/entity is all mixed up~ which is a LOT of trouble to go to just to show a 'spirit' on camera, ie an out of
focus, but less messy/mixed up image would have sufficed...
3) It looks to me like the streamers/ribbons are part of the body trying to get through (arms?), this shows more clearly on the larger image I edited,
not sure why it won't show the full size
4) The main image looks female, holding a baby to her right (left if looking at image), I can see the babys' arm hanging down by her side
5) There are also 1 -2 animals there, Goat and maybe a Horse>? (pic 4 on OP)
6) The 'trousers' look to me like Bloomers and old fashioned boots
7) She looks like she is running away from something (or someone)
8) One thing bothers me....under the photographer, the grass is showing up green, why is this if no flash was used>? The rest of the image is so, so
dark so I wouldn't be expecting the green grass to show up. You can see this on pic2 if you scroll right down, directly under the 'entity' image. I
know it has been enhanced for more clarity but it should still be dark there surely?
edit on 29-9-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)