Obama's weak 'war' on terrorism

page: 6
16
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


Yes you are right, we humans tend to have short time memories and forget what has been on going for decades, things do not spring out of nothing it takes decades to be the way they are now and escalating.





posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by muse7
 


So what is your point?

Who is the president who sent troops to Libya,Uganda,Pakistan,Yemen,Somalia then sent more troops to Afghanistan, and there are troops still in Iraq?

That would be Obama.



Wait, I thought Obama was "weak" in the war on terror?

What is your point, exactly?



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd
 


Overextending military resources is stupid and weak any tactitician knows that then trying to gut those assets is beyond stupid.
edit on 16-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by drwizardphd
 


Overextending military resources is stupid and weak any tactitician knows that then trying to gut those assets is beyond stupid.
edit on 16-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



Wait so was Bush stupid for invading the wrong country? Wouldn't that be considered overextending our resources?

We have a military installation in just about every country on the planet, we've been overextended for a very long time (way before Obama).

I could go on and on, but I think I'll just stop because you and I both know what this is, as well as our lovely thread creator. It's yet another smear Obama thread, and there's really nothing to see here. Anyone who honestly believes that the 'war on terror' is an endeavor worth pursuing needs to seriously re-examine their understanding of global affairs.



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd
 


So smear the last guy forget what the current guy does and newsflash the thread creator is not fond of the last guy either.



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker


I mean, I think if he actually wanted to use that power in a way that didn't go with the agenda, they would simply off him and find the next person to sign the dotted line.

or is that just conspiracy thinking?




Might be the conspirator in you......

He just has to voice his opinion. Its not like he hasnt done that before.



I dont see him trying to drink a few beers, with the leader of Egypt, know what I mean?



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's not that Obama is weak but that he is doing everything he can to sabotage the effort on the war against Islamic terrorism. He is after all a good muslim who does more to help the cause of Islamic world domination than to end it.




edit on 16-9-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


What is really curious, all of this manufactured hate against America, and
Americans supposedly sparked by this film...which is a red herring.

The real offense to the Middle East, and yes radical Muslims included is
the Drone Killings. Funny how Obama can create his own anti Islamic movie,
let hollywood come in and give away secrets of national defense...which is
the REAL reason Al Qaeda is murdersouly pissed off.

Yet this slick administration manages yet agian to cast off the responsibility of yet
another wrong doing, another failure, and pin in on the American people!



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by sonnny1
 


What is really curious, all of this manufactured hate against America, and
Americans supposedly sparked by this film...which is a red herring.

The real offense to the Middle East, and yes radical Muslims included is
the Drone Killings. Funny how Obama can create his own anti Islamic movie,
let hollywood come in and give away secrets of national defense...which is
the REAL reason Al Qaeda is murdersouly pissed off.

Yet this slick administration manages yet agian to cast off the responsibility of yet
another wrong doing, another failure, and pin in on the American people!



Which movie did Obama produce?

I want to see it.

And what failure did Obama place on the American people?

Do you just make up the most inflamatory things you can image
and type away?



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i`m pretty sure that the president doesn`t have the authority to cut off aid to any country, that authority rests with congress and they all should be charged with treason for giving financial aid and comfort to our enemies.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
i`m pretty sure that the president doesn`t have the authority to cut off aid to any country, that authority rests with congress and they all should be charged with treason for giving financial aid and comfort to our enemies.


You do know that USA is like 31st per capita of aid to foreign countries - - don't you?

I think that's bottom or 2nd from bottom of developed countries.

Go look it up.



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident
 


Excerpt:

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch, the organization that investigates and fights government corruption, announced today that it has obtained records from the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) regarding meetings and communications between government agencies and Kathryn Bigelow, Academy Award-winning director of The Hurt Locker, and screenwriter Mark Boal. According to the records, the Obama Defense Department granted Bigelow and Boal access to a “planner, Operator and Commander of SEAL Team Six,” which was responsible for the capture and killing of Osama bin Laden, to assist Bigelow prepare her upcoming feature film.

Source:
Judicial Watch Obtains DOD and CIA Records Detailing Meetings with bin Laden Raid Filmmakers
www.judicialwatch.org...

Just a question for you. Obama is never wrong in your eyes and you always question everyone else with a different opinion. Do you ever go back and re-read your posts? You ask the same questions over and over.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by drwizardphd
 


Overextending military resources is stupid and weak any tactitician knows that then trying to gut those assets is beyond stupid.
edit on 16-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)




Dont that just suck?
Here you are trying to prove Obama is weak on terror and you go and point out all the countries he is killing people in.
You actually argued that he is killing too many terrorists. Get your anti-Obama talking points straight.

I guess this goes along with how he is going to kill the middle class with taxes and fees all while only being elected because he will give them all free stuff.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by thepresident
 


Excerpt:

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch, the organization that investigates and fights government corruption, announced today that it has obtained records from the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) regarding meetings and communications between government agencies and Kathryn Bigelow, Academy Award-winning director of The Hurt Locker, and screenwriter Mark Boal. According to the records, the Obama Defense Department granted Bigelow and Boal access to a “planner, Operator and Commander of SEAL Team Six,” which was responsible for the capture and killing of Osama bin Laden, to assist Bigelow prepare her upcoming feature film.

Source:
Judicial Watch Obtains DOD and CIA Records Detailing Meetings with bin Laden Raid Filmmakers
www.judicialwatch.org...

Just a question for you. Obama is never wrong in your eyes and you always question everyone else with a different opinion. Do you ever go back and re-read your posts? You ask the same questions over and over.




Obama has surely done wrong things, he should have prosecuted Wall Street and
Government officials when he came into office, He should of held BP COMPLETELY
accountable for their mess in the gulf. Obama should have force Japan to deal with their
Nuclear fallout, Obama should have extricated the US from IRAQ and Afghanistan ASAP.

So what crime has Obama committed with your post?

Nothing...

You guys make stuff up and it is all the same approach, only the subject has changed

I ask the same questions because the gang here just changes the topic and applies the

same rhetoric. "Obama is weak on terror", but he has been the most aggressive president

fighting terror... Neo said it himself.

edit on 17-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thepresident
 


Thats the "deny ignorance" crew for ya... Sad to say ATS is one of the most propaganda filled forums i bother checking out, and i do my best to skip all that. Shame though, never thought i would see this place go so far down hill and it be supported.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx
 


I consider that a diss.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
if an american or a group of amercians burnt down the iranian embassy in washington what would be americas response.

i'll tell you.

they will get the fbi to investigate, arrest, charge and try the people responsible in a court of law.

yet you want obama to bomb the crap out libya and eygpt while telling the world that america is the leader of freedom, democracy and the rule of law and to embrace it.

eygpt and libya are now "free" democracies.

the proper response from those governments is to find, arrest and try the people responsible.

last time i checked, murder is still a crime around the world.

edit on 17-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if an american or a group of amercians burnt down the iranian embassy in washington what would be americas response.

i'll tell you.

they will get the fbi to investigate, arrest, charge and try the people responsible in a court of law.

yet you want obama to bomb the crap out libya and eygpt while telling the world that america is the leader of freedom, democracy and the rule of law and to embrace it.

eygpt and libya are now "free" democracies.

the proper response from those governments is to find, arrest and try the people responsible.

last time i checked, murder is still a crime around the world.

edit on 17-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)


Great Post

Covers it all



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by RealSpoke
So you're blaming the whole country of Egypt/Libya on the few that attacked the embassy's?



Hmmmm......

Is it NOT Terrorism? Thats the first question, that should be answered. Second one should be our these Nations NOT supporting this type of rhetoric?

How much PROOF do you need? Or....How much PROOF will you deny?









“Our capital shall not be Cairo, Mecca or Medina. It shall be Jerusalem with God’s will. Our chants shall be: ‘millions of martyrs will march towards Jerusalem’,” prominent cleric Safwat Hagazy said, according to the video aired by Egypt’s religious Annas TV on Tuesday.



“The United States of the Arabs will be restored on the hands of that man [Mursi] and his supporters. The capital of the [Muslim] Caliphate will be Jerusalem with God’s will,” Hegazy said, as the crowds cheered, waving the Egyptian flags along with the flags of the Islamist Hamas group, which rules the Gaza Strip.


Jerusalem to become Egypt’s capital under Mursi’s rule, says Muslim cleric





Australia had protests.

Are you going to get tough with us?

China is laughing at you. Know that. America is a pathetc joke.

Protect your borders. Leave the rest of us alone.

And what are you gonna do next? Cut aid? You cant. You need to keep paying your bribes so you can continue to be allowed to rape the earth. Cut all 'aid'. I dare you guys. See what happens. You cant survive without all your complicit bribed puppets. So cut the 'aid' tough guys. Cut it all. Do us all a favour.

And what else can you do? What? America is deperate and it is obvious.

And the American Government can try to tell all the idiots that the only people that have a problem with the United States Government are "extremists" but we all know that is nonsense. Nice try America.

So how do you get tougher? How?

Just go home for god sake. Protect your borders.

edit on 17-9-2012 by freemarketsocialist because: (no reason given)






top topics



 
16
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join