It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did this 78 yr old man really beat 'incurable' cancer just by changing his diet?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErosA433

Originally posted by Atom12Bottom line is that the medical and drug biz want one thing - repeat customers. If you want true healing, you may want to look elsewhere.

Also repeat customers? that logic is totally flawed, don't you think a cancer cure would be far better and more lucrative than drugs that kill you (as some of you put it?) imagine if you could make an expensive drug that will save lives, why not sell it, cure people, then when they get cancer again, just cure it again... perfect. Do you really think repeat customers is a customer who dies in some period between 0 to 10 years? Nope a repeat customer is someone who will buy your alternative nuts and supplements for 70 years...

There is also a big conspiracy by the Elite to de-populate the Earth....just reminding you of what you already know

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ErosA433

Sorry but you don't make a whole lotta sense there buddy. The thing about alternative medicine is nobody has to pay anyone else for it, they can do everything for themselves - yea, it might require a little bit more work on their part, but personally I think survival is worth it.

As far as whatever you're trying to get at for being a repeat customer, I must be missing the point. If they cured a person of cancer then that person wouldn't get cancer again, would they? That's pretty much what a cure is as far as I know.

I also totally believe that a cure does exist somewhere out there, but that if they simply did cure people, they would not be able to continuously prescribe us unnecessary medications that somebody has to pay for, would they? As mentioned above, they would also lose a great method of population control, as gruesome as it sounds.

You can go on and on and on about this topic, and if you look around on these forums you'll see a ton of other threads that already exist on here with very similar stories to the one presented here. It doesn't just concern cancer, it concerns the entire medical industry - which unfortunately should not even be considered as an industry. Everytime I go to the hospital for an appointment anymore, I am reminded of the fact that they are trying their best to buy out all of the other smaller hospitals in the surrounding area - it's not about helping people out anymore, it's all about making money.

While I'm ranting, you should do some research for yourself on where all these scientists originally got their ideas for all these various medicines from in the first place; it turns out to be pretty damn ironic when you realize exactly where they first came from - mother nature.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
When you consider how much cancer is caused by diet, it's pretty logical to suppose that diet can provide a cure in some cases.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

It's not rare either.

www.hc-sc.gc.ca...

It's not rare NOW. However, before they began eating a westernized diet, it WAS rare. And it needs to be clear that atherosclerosis is not completely avoidable... if you live long enough.

The Government of Canada states their risk is 1.5 times higher than that of the general population. Now i know where you are going to go. You are going to say their diet is different, more refined. For the younger population this is true. They eat more land based animal meats than marine, but it's still very animal heavy. Strokes are very common among that population.

Animal heavy vs. animal only. That is a big difference.

A study of two people is not going to be considered the final verdict on this. Science requires more than two people, there is also no control group in this study. The cohort is too small, the trail period is too short and there is no control for contrast.

And a two mummies are hardly proof of anything. I realize that Stefanson's year long dive into the world of the traditional Inuit is not the final verdict. However, their health status after that year was similar to the rest of the Inuit by whom he was surrounded.

The guy in this video that you posted was mainly referencing literature that was discussing modern Inuit with the only tie between the two being 2 MUMMIES?!?!?! Please.

Regarding the "high protein diet" they were consuming that lead to osteoporosis: Protein comprised of nearly 20%... which is NOT considered high. They were consuming a 80/20 fat/protein split respectively.
edit on 18-9-2012 by DevolutionEvolvd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There are potentially several cures to cancer, the thing is the cure must be palatable to the person. For instance I hate fruit, have since I was a child, so any cure that requires fruit is not workable for me.

My dad was a physician and surgeon. I can tell you that aside from some cheesy desk items, and lots of free drug samples which of course he gave to patients, he didn't receive money from the drug companies. If he did, I'd know about it first hand. In fact if they even tried to do it, he would have been outraged.

He did mention a possible cure, and because of the Internet, it seems to have some popularity. That is taking the body from a normally acid state, to an alkaline one. He felt it was unproven and needed research. I'd say if I were facing cancer and wanted to live, that I would try the approach that best fit my needs and taste.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
To respond to some posts above... I have absolutely no doubt that in very many cases diet can have a big effect on the development of cancer, and yes living in a toxic environment or working around various chemicals etc can cause cancer, yes that i understand and have no problem with.

My point about repeat customers, guy? if you cure someone easily without having to change someone's diet or lifestyle, then buy the definition that that diet or lifestyle caused the cancer in the first place, they would be destined or have a high chance of developing cancer again. So yes it does make sense.

Yes also the best breakthroughs made in medical history have been from mother nature, yep, and those clues where tested and tested and took a long time to become accepted. Do you really think asprin was developed overnight? nope absolutely not. Do you think penicillin went from some mouldy bread to commonly used to help infections happened over night... nope

Cancer has existed since the dawn of mankind, it is a disease typically that is a matter of chance/genetics and environmental factors. It is only with the advent of modern medicine that has taken us from
"Oh i have a pain in my stomach"
- Mmmmm here stick this leech on you and you should feel better
patient dies in about 2-3 weeks

to
Being able to detect cancer months and sometimes years ahead of serious symptoms developing, oh and also doubling our life expectancy... something that people seem to forget when they spend 70 years of their life telling the world that science got it wrong and if we all go back to nature we cna live forever.

Sorry sir, but... next time you get an appointment at the hospital, please cancel it... you are only paying these evil people you want to run against

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

thank you for that information, very good to know.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by davidsander

After years of reading, review and managing my partner through to remission I am quite convinced that cancer is caused by a fugal organism that only becomes a problem in the presence of cellular damage combined with acidic pH.

The cellular/tissue processes we call 'cancer' are our tissues responding to the invader.

Surgery makes sense but non-selective Chemo agents just cause more cellular damage...
...increase acidosis and weaken the imune system and radiation therapy is just plain stupid.

The answer to cancer prevention is maintaining an alkaline pH, complete nutrition and including foods known to have selective natural chemo effects.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

You are pretty much right. Our bodies can't sense cancer so we need a histamine response to find it. We need a healthy body to fight it. Our food isn't healthy and contains too many antihistamine type additives and qualities. And we are definitely too acidic.

edit on 18-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

you mean this one?

How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions

www.youtube.com...

Baking soda solution that I used to reclaim my health after being diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer that metastasized to the bones. www.phkillscancer.com. and here is a link that speaks of others who have had success with baking soda and/or alkaline diet: phkillscancer.com...

strangely everyone seems to be ignoring it.

i wonder why.

it seems simple enough.

i think it might be due too much effort.takes 5 minutes instead of the 10 seconds to pop a pill.

unable to embed the video here.

edit on 19-9-2012 by nobodysavedme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
reply to post by Benchkey

you mean this one?

How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions

www.youtube.com...

I do the same with honey and bicarb and apparently mable syrup works as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by finishr1

That plantation is so NOT legal!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
The other thing to consider now is this:

How many vegetables and fruits are GMO these days, and if by eating them, what side effects are there on the human body? Can these GMOs create cancer as opposed to organic foods???

Well, we had pretty high rates of cancer (and more deaths) 40 years ago, before there were GMO foods and when foods were more "organic." You can see charts here(National Cancer Society -- you can check this against other sources. They match other analysis I've seen)

Note that although incidences of cancer rise as you get older, most TYPES are dropping (it's a side effect of aging... if your population tends to drop dead by age 40, there are few cancers. But if your population lives to be 80, there are a lot of them.) The one that rises dramatically is lung cancer, and it's still high.

That's not GMO foods. That's all the smog and smoking and so forth.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I believe it can potentially eradicate cancer by starving the infected cells.
In short; Alkaline Blood is poison to cancer and parasites, apricot seed or bitter almond contains cyanide. It is released in the body combined with protein and it is harmless. Unless cancer cell feeds on that then the cyanide is released and digested by the cancer cell and kills it without damaging good cells.
There is a very nice documentary on this subject. “World without cancer”

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
they have been telling this for years that bad diet can result in cancers

never heard of a good diet curing it though ...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You should all drink tomato paste diluted in a glass of cold or hot water with a dash of salt or not.
Drink it near the tab as a medicine if you do not like the taste.
It cost about 7 cts a lil' can, and I would say twice a week, or two in one go.
To have stool your body needs an ion plenty in tomatopaste,
so if you have trouble in that department,
you will be amazed what will come out after just two dosis.
It will stop bleeding gums.
It will cure loose teeth.
You sleep better.
It will fight weariness after eating sugar.
You will pee, if your body retains fluid.
Just try and get back to me.
Even if it does not work for you,
no harm can come from drinking a more concentrated tomato juice.
They sell the same diluted stuff for many dollars.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Thaking1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaking1

7 cents a little can? How old are these cans to be reduced to that price?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by davidsander

After years of reading, review and managing my partner through to remission I am quite convinced that cancer is caused by a fugal organism that only becomes a problem in the presence of cellular damage combined with acidic pH.

The cellular/tissue processes we call 'cancer' are our tissues responding to the invader.

Surgery makes sense but non-selective Chemo agents just cause more cellular damage...
...increase acidosis and weaken the imune system and radiation therapy is just plain stupid.

The answer to cancer prevention is maintaining an alkaline pH, complete nutrition and including foods known to have selective natural chemo effects.

Well sorry to correct you but cancer is not caused by a fungus.

Cancer isn't but one disease, it is many but essentially it is a mutation of an individual cell which causes it to multiply at an excessive rate. Again, there are many reasons behind why a cell would mutate but in my years in the medical field I've not come across a fungus that is specifically carcinogenic per se. If cancer was caused by a fungus, the person and/or pharma company which "discovered" this would essentially rule the world as it would be as easy to cure as anything.

As for the alkaline vs acidic body theory (well it's not really a theory as such...), simple human physiology can tell you why this is nonsense.
Have a look at homeostasis which is the way the body maintains a very, very tight pH on both a tissue and cellular level.

Cancer's an horrific disease and unfortunately there is no simple cure.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Yes, that is one theory of how cancer develops and that is the theory supported by the medical establishment. There are other theories that suggest otherwise.

It wasn't that long ago that people died from a lack of vitamin C - scurvy. It pays to be open-minded.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join