It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did this 78 yr old man really beat 'incurable' cancer just by changing his diet?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
For every one of these miracle stories, there are hundreds of less fortunate souls who stop all treatment, change diets, do coffee enemas or what ever is the popular treatment of the day. These people die, sometimes prematurely, sometimes outliving their original prognosis. You don't hear about them, because they are no longer here to scream the good news. Their families want to mourn and in general are not going to go around getting press coverage to warn others of the dangers of generally stopping supervised medical treatments.

I know this viewpoint will be unwelcome here since from what iv read thus far has been mostly ceremonial pats on the back "We know something the public don't, isn't it great"

Cancer has always been with mankind, it is not a modern illness. We see it as a modern illness because we have the technology to detect it. Years back, people just got ill and died, or had a lump that they ignored and eventually died.

To me this kind of talk is just as damaging to the public as the anti-vax movement who quite frankly have little to no credibility and yet still people follow them.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks for this post!

It's important for people to understand the importance of diet in overall wellness. This post is especially exciting for me because I also have a recent successful run in with Vitamin B17 (found in apricot seeds and apple seeds). My wife has been developing a rapid growth on her finger which was "unexplainable" by a medical professional, so their only notion was to remove and dissect. I am always on the prowel for natural cures and especially nutrients under heavy scrutiny by the 'powers that be'. I was fortunate to have prior knowledge of B17 and it's possible cancer/tumor curing (the word almost obsolete in the medical field: CURE). She simply began eating her apple seeds (and no, eating apple seeds wont poison you. Perhaps if you ate hundreds of them, you might be hurting) with her daily apple. Boom. The growth began shrinking, and continues to shrink. We stick to a pretty consistent vegetarian diet, so it was fairly simple to pinpoint the source. Check it out! Very cool stuff.

The other nutritional sources used in his diet raise my eyebrows as well. I will certainly be looking into a few of his other choices!
edit on 17-9-2012 by mintymints because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jahn369

I have a problem with my blood where it accepts vegetable iron on it. I have a hard time breathing because it cannot hold oxygen properly. Asthma type symptoms come on but it is not really asthma. It is a blood disorder that I inherited.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

Everybody will have atherosclerosis to some degree... it's a protective physiological response to damage to the endothelial wall. It's unavoidable. One cannot possibly live a long life without damaging the cardiovascular system in some form or another.

What you're referring to is mega dosing intravaneously with vitamin c which reverses atherosclerosis.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Herb Robert is another amazing plant, I add this to soup and stir it through pasta's.

Herb robert is a supreme, therapeutic herb. Although, very little information is available, on the constituents, this herb’s action is one of the most outstanding herbs that we can use regularly, as an enhancer of the immune system. Research has revealed herb robert is a source of germanium, a valuable element to the body, as it has the ability to make oxygen available to the cells. More oxygen, at cell level, means the body has the opportunity to fight disease by its own powers, and healing can take place quickly. Lack of oxygen, available to the cells, can be caused by free radicals and a toxic state around the cells: meaning the cells cannot get the required oxygen, or the nutrients, to regenerate. The area becomes anaerobic, the beginning of pain, disease, wayward cells and cancer. Dr. Otto Warburg, twice Nobel Prize winner, said in 1966, "The prime cause of cancer is lack of oxygenation of the cells"

herbs are special

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Wow, sorry to hear that. What's the name of the disorder?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

And once again, you want to argue semantics instead of addressing the points being made.

You're really quick to correct other posters on here but you're making the same silly mistakes they are. I said Heart Disease was rare... not nonexistant.

Certain parasitic infections metabolize blood cholesterol. Most primitive tribal member will test postive for the parasites in question. This has been studied by people smarter than us and generally speaking lower blood serum cholesterol goes hand in hand with parasitic infection.

I understand that, through the down regulation of LDL receptors, parasites can lower LDL. However, many parasites incite an immune response that actually elevates serum LDL.

According to who? Chris Masterjohn?

www.jbc.org...

According to the observations and analyses made by Vilhjalmur Stefansson and the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Anyway, I did not say thin did i? I said it would naturally lower the caloric content one gets from their food. Most people who carry parasites are not dying from malnutrition due to their infection. This would be maladaptive on the part of the parasite, it would die as well. However, it's unlikely you would get fat if you had that infection.

I would love to see some literature on this...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I believe diet is the key to cure and illness.
We are NEVER taught these things so we don't care what we put in our bodies.
Although I don't believe the Vitamin C Supplement had any effect as Synthetic Asorbic Acid "Vitamin C" is worthless.
Supposedly Cancer cells cannot tell the difference between Sugar and Vitamin C as they have almost identical molecular structures and Vitamin C helps kill off Cancer
Idk though never had cancer so I can not say if these peoples cures are legitimate or if theyre just tryin to make a quick buck off of peoples fear of death

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jahn369

Acute Intermittant porphyria. As long as I eat right I have no problem. Problem comes in that I got epilepsy from an auto accident and I was allergic to the meds because they all mess with the P450 enzymes in the liver. I can't take meds for the epilepsy anymore so have to eat foods to control it. The foods to control it also mess with these enzymes which trigger the porphyria, I didn't eat them before because I really didn't like these kinds of foods. Cabbage, Brocolli, Asparagus, etc...I've tried many other foods and spices to dope up the system and studied them intensely. They mostly all give me bad side effects similar to the meds because of the porphyria. I just uncovered another way that governments dope up societies, I'm trying to figure out every angle of it's use. People wonder why kids have a hard time in school, the foods we feed them lower intellect by suppressing energy to the brain. Very few are immune, they rise to the top of the class. Not quite fair making some kids work so hard and others don't hardly work at all to get good grades.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by antonia

And once again, you want to argue semantics instead of addressing the points being made.

You're really quick to correct other posters on here but you're making the same silly mistakes they are. I said Heart Disease was rare... not nonexistant.

It's not rare either.

www.hc-sc.gc.ca...

The Government of Canada states their risk is 1.5 times higher than that of the general population. Now i know where you are going to go. You are going to say their diet is different, more refined. For the younger population this is true. They eat more land based animal meats than marine, but it's still very animal heavy. Strokes are very common among that population.

www.jbc.org...

According to the observations and analyses made by Vilhjalmur Stefansson and the Journal of the American Medical Association.

A study of two people is not going to be considered the final verdict on this. Science requires more than two people, there is also no control group in this study. The cohort is too small, the trail period is too short and there is no control for contrast.

I would love to see some literature on this...

jmm.sgmjournals.org...
You may read about parasites and evolution here.
www.umm.edu...
These are the symptoms of parasitic infection. Notice weight loss?

This man does a better job debunking the Eskimo diet than I do. I'm sure you won't watch it.

This thread is just chock full of food woo.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Here's another good story of a person self-curing his cancer.

Delete the Facts: How Zev Eisenberg Rejected NY's Top Oncologists for his Own Cure

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Are you familiar with Lauren Warren? She's an Ironman competitor who also suffers from AIP and supposedly controls her condition with a raw foods diet. I couldn't find much about her, but maybe you could turn up some useful info if you're not already familiar with her. I hope you find something that works for you.
I agree completely with what you said about kids and the problems caused by how they are typically fed. I think that they way we are conditioned to think and feel about food and the long term physical and psychological effects of the StandardAmericanDiet is one of the biggest aspects of "the Matrix".

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Here's another good story of a person self-curing his cancer.

Delete the Facts: How Zev Eisenberg Rejected NY's Top Oncologists for his Own Cure

Thanks for the link...some excerpts from it for all to read:

I go home and I type in “sugar” and “cancer.” Three million pages, like: “Cancer is anaerobic, the cells feed on glucose,” “If you have cancer, you should be on an extremely stringent sugar-free diet." I had asked my oncologists, five of them, "Is there anything I can do to help me not get it again” and was told there was nothing.

Don’t isolate anything, no vitamins that are grown, it just has to be in its natural form. The thing that I’m on now is mostly vegan, besides the crux of it, which is that you blend a sulphur protein like cottage cheese or strained yogurt with flaxseed oil.

That every single thing about cancer in this country is upside down. In Western medicine, there’s a lot of conflicting information, so in a way, going to a doctor to be treated is rolling the dice -- it all depends on what that doctor read that day.

Sadly, that’s reality; so you have to go in a combination of your own instinct, your intelligence, and a little bit of chance because maybe what you’re doing is not going to be the right choice. But at least you're the one rolling the dice.

The only hope is that the more natural you go, the less contradiction there is. You cannot outsmart your body. Stop it already. Stop with these grandiose tricks. You just have to go back to natural, natural, natural.

So he pretty much only said he beat cancer through:

1. Cutting out sugar completely
2. Eating vegan
3. Blending sulphur proteins (cottage cheese or strained yogurt) with flaxseed oil
4. Going all natural on all foods

Thanks for the link. So far there appears to be some links across the posts of common treatments! Keep them coming folks...let's beat this cancer down to its constituents!

edit on 17-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Having personally gone through brain cancer and surgery at 17 years old, and now currently at 31 years old going through the process of being told I had a possible tumor coming back a year ago then being prescribed various anticonvulsants since then - from keppra, to dilantin, to lamictal, and now zonisamide - because of all the various side effects of each one I've had to deal with, I can respect this guy 100%. I've also gone through several different doctors over the last year or so, from the first Neurologist telling me it looked like I had a growth coming back and he wanted to "give me a bad haircut" and take a sample - which I refused, because of the traumatic experience I had to deal with at 17, to my family doctor telling me I probably just "blew a fuse" from staying up all night long and drinking too much caffeine (which I quit cold turkey, but will admit I've had very small amounts here and there over the months), and now my current Neurologist agreeing with me that it just looks like scar tissue from the past. I never had any problems at all from the age of 17 (after my surgery) for a good 12 or 13 years.

I have done plenty of my own research, not only on cancer itself and the brain, but also on all of the damn medicines they've had me on. Because of this whole process, I cannot drive or work and am currently on disability, living at home with my parents, and doing my best to get by on 500 bucks a month - to say the least, I'm bored "out of my mind". I have tried my best to improve my diet and have cut back on sugar BIG TIME, but I have also managed to gain 20 lbs in the last couple months - which in my case is actually a good thing.

The part that pisses me off the most about all of this is the fact that I've never had as many seizures in my entire life as I have had over this last year and a half - ever since I've been on these so-called "anticonvulsants", and I cannot simply stop taking them - I've tried, I made it 2 days. Luckily I haven't lost complete control over myself, and my doctors are now telling me I should be able to drive again soon.
Wish me luck.

I think above anything else the real "cure" comes from within, if you give up on yourself, the cancer (or whatever else) wins. I refuse to give up until its my time, and I still have a lot of things I want to do while I'm around. I'm bringing this up because after having a long conversation with my uncle not too long ago he told me about how my grandfather (his dad) died from cancer. He was a hard working coalminer, and when the doctors told him he had cancer, he simply "gave up", and died within a week or two. Pretty insane stuff.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Time2Think because: more info

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Great post. I do a lot of medical research and the truth is that there are many "alternative" cancer cures if people want them. Traditional medicine is nothing more than a business that wants to stay on top and in control. Partner them with big Pharma and we have a much bigger business conglomerate and thus a much bigger problem for people who expect to get well in that system. Bottom line is that the medical and drug biz want one thing - repeat customers. If you want true healing, you may want to look elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If this is true then its very inspirational for other cancer sufferers.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
How odd, I think I used to work with this man when I lived in Middlesbrough.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Troofseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Limbo

I did not say it was incurable. Please read things before responding.

i was refering to a post where someone said it was unavoidable in one of your threads.
There is no cure for heart disease. It is a metabolic disease and can only be prevented.
Prevention = "cure" in this case.
Limbo

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by Limbo

Everybody will have atherosclerosis to some degree... it's a protective physiological response to damage to the endothelial wall. It's unavoidable. One cannot possibly live a long life without damaging the cardiovascular system in some form or another.

What you're referring to is mega dosing intravaneously with vitamin c which reverses atherosclerosis.

I am refering to oral vitamin c with a pulsed dose. Or liposomal c.
It is VERY important to pay attention to dosing and timing.(Pharmacokinetics)
You do not need to take ascorbate intravaneously to cure CVD. Althought this probably would work also.

I theorise, that infections cause stress indicating that the available vitamin c will be used to reduce free radical damage as well as repair the Cardio-VS. When ever there's healing in the body the terrain changes to aid the healing and this means you are open to attack by microbes which normally would not be there.
This happens in cancer. The tumors are loaded with pleomorphic microbes that normally would be kept in check.
These microbes release Human Chorionic Gonadotropin and so the immune system tends to avoid them..
These microbes have a symbiotic relationship with us and enable the body to heal itself.

Also there's a lot of acid which scrambles the cellular DNA leading to all kinds of crazy cell types.
The pancreatic enzymes increase immunity and also dissolve the coating around the growing placenta.
If your pancreas is sick - then the result is cancer (It releases enzymes to keep the placenta in check)
(Placenta _is_ cancer.).
Limbo

www.whale.to...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12Bottom line is that the medical and drug biz want one thing - repeat customers. If you want true healing, you may want to look elsewhere.

This and your earlier sentence regarding traditional medicine, how much money is the alternative medicine market worth? Sure not as much as big pharma might be, but its still an embarrassing amount. The other sad thing is that alternative medicine's research extends about as far as getting 3 or 4 people to agree with what ever message you want to put out there and passing it off as "clinically tested"

Sorry to be cynical but if big phama is an enemy, then companies trying to push seeds, nuts and a huge amount of vitamins on you to help stave off your mortality is also interested in the bottom line too... money money money.

Also repeat customers? that logic is totally flawed, don't you think a cancer cure would be far better and more lucrative than drugs that kill you (as some of you put it?) imagine if you could make an expensive drug that will save lives, why not sell it, cure people, then when they get cancer again, just cure it again... perfect. Do you really think repeat customers is a customer who dies in some period between 0 to 10 years? Nope a repeat customer is someone who will buy your alternative nuts and supplements for 70 years...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join