It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Marcum, someone debunk this please (Warning do not click if you have an obsessive compulsive di

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Okay I just found this!

I used Spokeo.com to search his name. I used Marcum. Mike Marcum came up and I think this is him.

It gives a p.o. box for St. Joseph, MO. When I clicked on it, it showed a map of his previous addresses. Some in Stanberry, MO, Chillicothe, OH, and Lancaster, OH. Does this prove the nexus article?

His age is given as 30's. Spokeo isn't free so I can't view all of the info.

There is also an address for the same person in St Joseph for what appears to be an apartment.

I don't think the link is going to work so just go to spokeo.com and search him. Click on the St. Joe results.

Yes , he did live in St Joseph but that information was available before the nexus article, he gave it live on air on his last visit with ART bell , this is why he had to move out because people kept knocking at his door.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

By Nexus article, I was referring to the fact he had two addresses for Ohio. Which meant he lived in Ohio at some point.

Didn't the article say he went through the portal and ended up in Ohio two years later?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

By Nexus article, I was referring to the fact he had two addresses for Ohio. Which meant he lived in Ohio at some point.

Didn't the article say he went through the portal and ended up in Ohio two years later?

Yes , but aren't the Ohio addresses previous to St joseph.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

There are no dates on when he lived in which place. I don't think they are in order, but if they are it goes St Joe P.O. Box, Ohio, Stanberry, St Joe, Ohio.

I'm not sure what it will tell you if you pay for the service. But, this is a start at getting in touch with him.

And even if the Ohio addresses are previous, who is to say he hasn't moved back to St Joe recently?
edit on 18-9-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Good point. I will look into it.

What has deceived me about the nexus article is what he said at the end.

"After I returned to KC for a week and realised everything was gone, I was pretty disheartened and heartbroken," Marcum said. "But if I had the funds, I would definitely try to pick up where I left off research-wise. Being older and wiser these days and with some previous knowledge from trial and error, I definitely would. Right now, though, just maintaining the basics of food, clothing and shelter is a struggle, so it's on the backburner.

If he really did get the 20 000$ and million dollars worth of equipment in 1995-97. Why would he now struggle to eat and find shelter, wishing he had the funds when all he could do is call coast to coast radio again or get any sort of Media attention in order to get the money flowing again?

Something tells me he disappeared, and that the nexus article is BS.

Where did he go? Not sure, maybe he did jump in the machine and got lost in time, maybe he got killed, maybe he's working for the government, maybe this all story is a C2C promotional hit.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk
reply to post by tport17

"After I returned to KC for a week and realised everything was gone, I was pretty disheartened and heartbroken," Marcum said. "But if I had the funds, I would definitely try to pick up where I left off research-wise. Being older and wiser these days and with some previous knowledge from trial and error, I definitely would. Right now, though, just maintaining the basics of food, clothing and shelter is a struggle, so it's on the backburner.

If he really did get the 20 000$ and million dollars worth of equipment in 1995-97. Why would he now struggle to eat and find shelter, wishing he had the funds when all he could do is call coast to coast radio again or get any sort of Media attention in order to get the money flowing again?

Where did he go? Not sure, maybe he did jump in the machine and got lost in time, maybe he got killed, maybe he's working for the government, maybe this all story is a C2C promotional hit.

Well, since he had to move after people started stalking his house, perhaps he has had enough of the limelight. Even if he didn't give his address, his home can be found. Especially if he is living at one of the addresses on Spokeo. Perhaps that is why he had a P.O. box. Something tells me that is his latest mailing address but I don't know why.

There is no way to know what happened or find out if the Nexus article is true until he can be interviewed again.

There is a university in St. Joe called Missouri Western State University. They do have an electrical engineering program there, but I haven't been able to find anything connected to him and the university. My guess is, if he is FROM Stanberry, he either went to college at Missouri Western or Northwest Missouri State in Maryville, MO. In this area, that is where everyone ends up. I'd bet money he went to one of the two. I believe we don't know if he graduated or just spent a couple of years in college. I have no idea if either university would have any kind of information they could share with just anyone. I'm sharing all of this because I know you said you wanted to find out more about where he went to school. If you are still interested in that aspect, I would start with these two schools.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sounds great. But!
he is just using Power and More Power.
he is not looking at the details.
he did not count the coil winds! so could he do this again?

You can Not go back in time!
time is just things moving.

if you could do it.
if you are driving in a car.
and then go back in time.
you did your self coming the other way!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk
reply to post by tport17

Well, since he had to move after people started stalking his house, perhaps he has had enough of the limelight. Even if he didn't give his address, his home can be found. Especially if he is living at one of the addresses on Spokeo. Perhaps that is why he had a P.O. box. Something tells me that is his latest mailing address but I don't know why.

There is no way to know what happened or find out if the Nexus article is true until he can be interviewed again.

There is a university in St. Joe called Missouri Western State University. They do have an electrical engineering program there, but I haven't been able to find anything connected to him and the university. My guess is, if he is FROM Stanberry, he either went to college at Missouri Western or Northwest Missouri State in Maryville, MO. In this area, that is where everyone ends up. I'd bet money he went to one of the two. I believe we don't know if he graduated or just spent a couple of years in college. I have no idea if either university would have any kind of information they could share with just anyone. I'm sharing all of this because I know you said you wanted to find out more about where he went to school. If you are still interested in that aspect, I would start with these two schools.

I might have overlooked crucial information.

Mike Marcum's story, for our purposes here, began four years earlier. Marcum, then a 21-year-old with two years of electrical training at Rio Grande College in Rio Grande, Ohio, followed a girl he'd met in 1993 in Lancaster, Ohio, to Albany, Missouri, a small community in the northwestern region of the state.

www.rio.edu...

Now, i doubt we could simply call and ask if a Michael Marcum ever went there. But if he did and really graduated from there , we could maybe get an accurate picture of him.
edit on 18-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Aha! So I guess he grew up in Ohio and not Missouri? That changes things a little.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Now we need to get someone in that college and check the pictures on the wall haha

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have not had a chance yet to watch the entire video, but was able to listen to the first few minutes.

Here is my comment:

Why would he build stairs on such a device, that to me appear designed to make this machine look more space age?

If this was a prototype, why would he bother to craft stairs such as that.

DISCLAIMER: i have not watched the entire video and once i do i may retract my comment. My eye just catches some things that seem odd
edit on 18-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Lol! I had spent about half an hour earlier assuming he went to Stanberry High School and trying to find a yearbook online. I was considering driving up there this weekend to look at old yearbooks in a library. This new info sure saved me some trouble!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Lol! I had spent about half an hour earlier assuming he went to Stanberry High School and trying to find a yearbook online. I was considering driving up there this weekend to look at old yearbooks in a library. This new info sure saved me some trouble!

wow, Awesome man! Good to have someone looking into this with me. I am looking for someone near Rio Gande as we speak to go check for information.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
With this new info I have found a Facebook page!!

Link

Go there and scroll down to the comments. He is the 5th comment. Go to his photos.

His page says he went to high school in New York. So, perhaps he grew up in New York rather than Ohio.

Edit:
Also found a myspace. myspace

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

With this new info I have found a Facebook page!!

Link

Go there and scroll down to the comments. He is the 5th comment. Go to his photos.

His page says he went to high school in New York. So, perhaps he grew up in New York rather than Ohio.

I guess we have to find out if that is the right one now. Michael is 38.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Damn you found the other original picture!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Here is where I found his myspace. All the info on the page seems to add up and it claims he is 39 years old.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Depending in what month he was born , he might be 39. This is him or someone that knows about the story and created a fake account or simply a random michael marcum. But at least we found where that pic of him is coming from.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I thought about that as well!

Do you plan on sending him a message or anything?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Will try , but it seems like he has not updated anything since 2007.

more pics :

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join