It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets remote view spy on China and lets not do it for fun. Lets do it for our people.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I'm interested to know your thoughts on how psychics in China compare to the US?

Also, are there elite organizations of psychics throughout the world?

RH Negative blood type and left handed are not common in China. They are using this as an excuse to import RH Negative blood from your country.... So they have your psychic blood for their own research.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Great! Another clueless post from someobe who is conditioned
and brainwahed. Tell me, lately, what wars have china started?
How many wars and invasions have western countries started?

If anything, it will be a western country that starts ww3.

And whats this rubbish "our people" I hate this! Our people
is the human race, not a bloody country! I bet you have not
set foot off your country, that would not suprise me!

Its this type of thinkibg that makes us so primitive, and also
starts wars. Thank god i have my own mind!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

RH negitive, psychic? Im RH negitive, and you are talking rubbish!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

wow......that escalated quickly....

You know what. You and the few people who appreciate that mentality are going to have to wait a couple hundred more years for every person on earth to appreciate earth family and source consciousness.

Until then countries will work against each other and conspire to get an edge over the other.

fact is us apes, yes we are smart apes, must face the fact that though we have our moments, we are too far off from a global unity of love and peace to start acting like it exists already. That is just dishonest.

It is what it is.

China is aggressive towards its own citizens and other smaller states like Tibet that it finds should be part of the bigger whole. That it is their right in their eyes.

Don't think for a second that china trading oil in yen is going to go over without a hitch,

Don't think for a second that they don't actively spy on us and steal our MILITARY secrets....not just corporate espionage, they like OUR WEAPONS SYSTEMS.

Don't think for a second that there has ever been a single moment in history without war. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN PART OF WHO WE ARE. always will be. Whether you like it or not. You are a minority.

Don't think for a second that they have good intentions with us. There is a higher risk of war with china now than with Iran. Why? because we owe them our souls and then some, and we don't like to pay what we don't have. We also don't like it when they steal our business. War would solve both those problems and both sides know it.

EDIT:
I would rather help my people than be a traitor out of a deluded sense of idealism which is really cowardice.

Do I like China, YES. Do I like china winning a war with the US....NO!

That is why I had the idea that if we expose their MILITARY projects they might be set back while they are relocated or put under increased security slowing things down for them.

P.S.
I like the idea of global unity too. I am just realistic with it and would like to see it happen for real, not just as a conversation piece while talking down to people. That sort of unity requires mutual respect, not some BS sense of love that doesn't exist. There is a real love out there but you only see it when respected and when respecting.

edit on 15-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A flag and star from me. If you have a gift...and love your country...use your gift and keep remote viewing. I'm sure the CIA is monitoring this. Trust me...they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I have had more than mixed results remote viewing people, things, and events. I would say more than 70% accuracy on a good day.

Many people come here on ATS and make boastful claims of being remote viewers, psychics, empaths, clairvoyants, etc...

here are your coordinates..............254673___583068 what is it?

edit on 15-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by BIHOTZ

You do realise that this is the W(orld)W(ide)W(eb), right? There is no "our people" here.....

And besides....let those bastards gather there own intelligence, ally or foe.

Peace

Your forgetting that Most American's think the Internet belongs to us.

It's weird really.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

You know what. You and the few people who appreciate that mentality are going to have to wait a couple hundred more years for every person on earth to appreciate earth family and source consciousness.

WOW! With your logic, nothing will change at all. For things to change, the human race needs to wake up, and we are waking up. So, you are basically telling me to not wake up because its not going to make a difference for a few hundred years! What a stupid thing to say!

Until then countries will work against each other and conspire to get an edge over the other

You mean governments! Do you see your country as a collective (borg) Do you see your government as mini gods who only want to keep you safe?

fact is us apes, yes we are smart apes, must face the fact that though we have our moments, we are too far off from a global unity of love and peace to start acting like it exists already. That is just dishonest. 

How is it dishonest. What an arragont and ignorant thing to say! A change has to start from somewhere, and its stupid to say whats the point because peace is hundreds of years away. I mean, really!

China is aggressive towards its own citizens and other smaller states like Tibet that it finds should be part of the bigger whole. That it is their right in their eyes

China is not perfect, but why dont you take a step back and look at your own government, and the horrors they have done, and still doing. Just like my government that went into the illgel war with iraq. How many thousands have died because of that.

As for tibet. Why dont you do some research and see what tibet was like under lama rule!

Don't think for a second that they don't actively spy on us and steal our MILITARY secrets....not just corporate espionage, they like OUR WEAPONS SYSTEMS.

Are you telling me that your government dont spy on other countries?

Don't think for a second that there has ever been a single moment in history without war. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN PART OF WHO WE ARE. always will be. Whether you like it or not. You are a minority

Again, something you fail to understand. Yes, wars have always been with us, but now, there is a difference. We have weapons that could pretty much wipe everyone out. We got a taste of that at the end of ww2. But this is still not enough to wake you up!

Don't think for a second that they have good intentions with us. There is a higher risk of war with china now than with Iran. Why? because we owe them our souls and then some, and we don't like to pay what we don't have. We also don't like it when they steal our business. War would solve both those problems and both sides know it. 

So, basically you are saying it would be in your governments interest to start a war with china, a war that would drag all of us into it, just because you cant pay your debts. Is that what you are saying lol

Oh, by the way, china did not steal your jobs. American greedy companies moved their work over there because it was cheaper. You should be moaning about these companies, not china!

I would rather help my people than be a traitor out of a deluded sense of idealism which is really cowardice

You really are something. Completly brainwashed and conditioned!

Do I like China, YES. Do I like china winning a war with the US....NO! 

That is why I had the idea that if we expose their MILITARY projects they might be set back while they are relocated or put under increased security slowing things down for them. 

Im sorry, but its your government, and mine that risk destroying this world.

I like the idea of global unity too. I am just realistic with it and would like to see it happen for real, not just as a conversation piece while talking down to people. That sort of unity requires mutual respect, not some BS sense of love that doesn't exist. There is a real love out there but you only see it when respected and when respecting. 

Again, with your logic, nothing will change

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
those with true abilities know better than to use them for the wrong reasons or for things that would bring harm to others...
as for china its far better than the cesspools westerners call countries... the chinese have far more freedom than westerners do... why do you even want to waste time and effort supporting the corrupt ... murderous bastards westerners call leaders ? havent you got tired of sacrificing lives so that they profit from misery.. bloodshed and death ?
your own leaders are more of a threat to you than china ever was or will be...
edit on 16/9/12 by Expat888 because: correcting mistranslation...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Have you ever tried to remote view? its hard, the chances of getting results are slim to none.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

also... speaking from experience and having been to the spots you marked on the map personally... you failed nothing in any of them that you described...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
those with true abilities know better than to use them for the wrong reasons or for things that would bring harm to others...
as for china its far better than the cesspools westerners call countries... the chinese have far more freedom than westerners do... why do you even want to waste time and effort supporting the corrupt ... murderous bastards westerners call leaders ? havent you got tired of sacrificing lives so that they profit from misery.. bloodshed and death ?
your own leaders are more of a threat to you than china ever was or will be...
edit on 16/9/12 by Expat888 because: correcting mistranslation...

Hi

I lived in china for two years, and travelled china.
My wife is chinese, and my daughter is half chinese.
I love china, but still has iys problems with human
rights. But saying that, china has changed alot in the
last 30 years, and is still changing and improving.

I loved life in china, and i felt more safe there than I
do in my own country (UK)

But you have to understand that most governments
are guilty of doing terrible things. But many people
are brainwashed/conditioned to love their country. Which
means governments can get away with pretty much anything

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OP:
Please give us real time Chinese military naval asset composition, orientation and movements in and around the Japanese-held Senkaku Islands.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
wow,

I don't even know where to begin.

SO really I won't. I just wanted those that wanted to help to help. I don't care if you agree with me or not. I appreciate your opinions, but don't care really. Sorry.

Call me all the names you want you "better" than me individuals. Again, don't care.

oh to the guy that has been to the areas I marked.....they are many square kilometers in even the smallest circle I made....I said it was a dry run and a quick session. I wanted to go back once the reasons why I chose them faded and try again. If any one of them coincides, I magnify the area or look closely around it.

then rinse and repeat. That is my method. I don't really care if you WANT to shoot this down. I don't care if you believe me. Again sorry I don't see why I should care. I wanted LIKE MINDED individuals to help me, not the antithesis of who should be participating jumping on the "its cool" to call be people brainwashed without knowing them or their reasons.

Maybe you are brainwashed to hate your country and distrust it. Maybe that is another form of social engineering. GO put on an ANON mask and be dumbasses. I will look at the bigger picture as I see it and not worry about the "support" I am giving the nonexistent "bad guy"

People are people, and some have power over others. Always been this way. Don't be frustrated and just make the best of the situation and work the most good you can into it. Everything else is just a resignation and that is lame. I will try to help if I can. You do nothing and feel smug about it, I don't care.

I will be enlisting in a few months too. I know the reasons behind wars and our government AND I WILL STILL DO IT. Got anything smug and condescending to say about that as well?

Guess what, I don't care. I am tired of being sick and tired like you guys. I will be proactive and go for actually trying to work the solution. BE pissed off all you want. I will do something( what I can) about it.

EDIT:
I was recommended this site amongst others.....I thought it was interesting.
www.softwar.net...
edit on 16-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

lol

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I pretty much knew you would not be about to answer me,
i mean, you would rather blame the chinese for "stealing your
jobs" Rather than point the finget at the real people who are behind
this. Thats right, the american companies.

I will be enlisting in a few months too. I know the reasons behind wars and our government AND I WILL STILL DO IT. Got anything smug and condescending to say about that as well? 

Well i hope that makes you proud. Filling the rich and
powerful pockets because of pointless illegal wars! Good
for you!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

lol

All you can do? Does not suprise me

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

what are you trolling about....?

What jobs?

I did not blame them for anything oh lost one.

I am self employed and in Europe.

Not to mention I have been working 16 hours straight for 3 days in a row. (mini edit)Oh and yesterday I worked for a whopping 19 hours straight. I am sorry you are not that important to me.....next time I will sit waiting for your reply like you did.

something you said that has no bearing on the topic at hand......

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

lol

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

what are you trolling about....?

What jobs?

I did not blame them for anything oh lost one.

I am self employed and in Europe.

Not to mention I have been working 16 hours straight for 3 days in a row. (mini edit)Oh and yesterday I worked for a whopping 19 hours straight. I am sorry you are not that important to me.....next time I will sit waiting for your reply like you did.

something you said that has no bearing on the topic at hand......

You said

, and we don't like to pay what we don't have. We also don't like it when they steal our business. War would solve both those problems and both sides know it. 

They have not stolen your business or jobs. The fault comes
from your government, not the chinese.

Unlike you, i have lived and travelled china. Half my family are
chinese. Always seems the ones starting these threads know
little or nothing about china.

China is not the country starting wars all over the world.
Its the western countries doing thay.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join