It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets remote view spy on China and lets not do it for fun. Lets do it for our people.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

LOL! I do hate your government, i hate my government. I hate most governments. Difference between you and me is, i have not been sucked into my governments BS. You are a hypocrite my friend. You have the nerve to say this and that about the chinese government, but completly ignore all the horrors your government has done, and is still doing. Your government love people like you, no questions asked. You just believe that what your government is doing is right, because its your government. What a sad way to be

You have not responded to most of my answers to your questions, not because you cant be bothered, but because you have no answer. Instead, you put words in my mouth and hope the other readers on here buy it. You even sunk so low to claim i was a mad chinese person! Oh dear!

There is a reason this thread has a few stars and flags. Remember that!
edit on Mon Sep 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

all I hear is blah blah blah.....no contribution, just a personal attack....how loving and tolerant of you....

BLAH.....here is a star you so pathetically want.
edit on 17-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

was that a contribution...no...another comment on me personally....ok. I will check back later. Here is another star oh needy one.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!

Please post in topic---and in English. No more bickering.
Further posts that derail in any manner will continue to be removed...with the possibility of Posting Bans.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Sep 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
OK, so

I keep getting this sensation that the waters surrounding the island chain being disputed by China and Japan,(Spratly Islands) are being mined.

I think some of the fishing vessels from the 1000 + are partly what I saw yesterday. They are zipping around and not behaving like the other well drilled and organized vessels, they are also masking the submarine signatures of the noisy diesel subs underneath with spec ops.

The boats that break away or are given extra space in between the others are carrying mines. They have mines that are being put really deep and can come up quickly. I think they are going to mine the hell out of the waters surrounding the islands with fast rising mines, issue a warning and then follow up with more conventional mines. I think they are also deploying remote controlled mines.

EDIT:
If there are plans for a camp to be made, they will eventually dig underground. I see a small cave system or entrance coming into play as a first option for them. They will set up an operations center there...

If they have plans for permanent structures, they will incorporate false foundations and dig allot deeper.

edit on 18-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am seeing a space asset being shot down. A satellite, making orbits that pass directly below the spartly islands and then above, from a north west to a south east direction. I see it being considered to be shot down

I thought it was Chinese, I think it is ours. I think the Chinese are looking to shoot down one of ours in the near future.

edit on 18-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join