Lets remote view spy on China and lets not do it for fun. Lets do it for our people.

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ
 


You made a very bold claim....




I have had more than mixed results remote viewing people, things, and events. I would say more than 70% accuracy on a good day.


I gave you a challenge and you ignored it; but I am tolerant. Shall we try again.

here are your coordinates.................254673_583068

what is it? need a hint? It's metal




posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


reading comprehension....


referring to the amount we owe them, which we don't have. We couldn't pay them back even if we wanted to.


edit on 16-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12
 



honestly if you give coordinates, give them properly.

If you have looked at the exact pin point coordinates dead center of the circles I drew on a topographical map then you should just tell me and post a pic...that would be contributing to the thread.

Instead your "challenge" is to see if I am Google earth savvy....
don't be a jerk.

I have done nothing wrong to you yet you want to insult me and derail this thread. Please go. I am not going to do anything to the Chinese people you know and love. I do not dislike china. I said this already.

You throw insults at the west and ignore the gross brutality of the Chinese government. You seem to think they are better somehow.....I think you need to relax Captain China.
edit on 16-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12
 


you can look at the other remote viewing threads I participated in and see for yourself, mr. bold claim investigator....I did pretty good. I even posted asking if the OP meant to make a thread about objects in his pocket (OPs next thread subject) before he made his next thread a couple minutes later....

EDIT HAPPY PANTS
Don't worry though, I gave everyone a star in this thread for being cool or entertaining me. You still get one. That is probably why you are here. Every one of your posts I starred you. No hard feelings on my side. You make me smile.
edit on 16-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ
 


OP,
Don't let negative posts dissuade you from the stated goals of your endeavor.
Keep in mind that greatest resistance has always revolved around pivotal points of great change. This is true in all things.
What you propose is of value...and remember, personal criticism can also be a necessary trial of personal resolve.



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


true true.

Yes sir, thank you for that. I don't mind constructive criticism. This is more of a hissy fit though. I guess these guys are worried about their families and friends. They have lived in china and love it. That is fine. I do this under the same sentiment for my home. China steals and spies on everything we do technologically and I don't appreciate that. I understand them. It is fear.

They need to just get over it and start practicing what they preach about world love. Love me.
edit on 16-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


reading comprehension....


referring to the amount we owe them, which we don't have. We couldn't pay them back even if we wanted to.


edit on 16-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)


Thats not chinas fault. Thats your own governments stupidity.
Why dont you look at your own government before you start
putting the blame on china.



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


true true.

Yes sir, thank you for that. I don't mind constructive criticism. This is more of a hissy fit though. I guess these guys are worried about their families and friends. They have lived in china and love it. That is fine. I do this under the same sentiment for my home. China steals and spies on everything we do technologically and I don't appreciate that. I understand them. It is fear.

They need to just get over it and start practicing what they preach about world love. Love me.
edit on 16-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)


My God! You thinking china is the only country that spies
on another. You think america does does does not do this?
Or do you think its okay for america to do it because its america!?

Please tell me what china has stole from you?



posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by olaru12
 



honestly if you give coordinates, give them properly.

If you have looked at the exact pin point coordinates dead center of the circles I drew on a topographical map then you should just tell me and post a pic...that would be contributing to the thread.

Instead your "challenge" is to see if I am Google earth savvy....
don't be a jerk.

I have done nothing wrong to you yet you want to insult me and derail this thread. Please go. I am not going to do anything to the Chinese people you know and love. I do not dislike china. I said this already.

You throw insults at the west and ignore the gross brutality of the Chinese government. You seem to think they are better somehow.....I think you need to relax Captain China.
edit on 16-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



I think you must have mistaken me for another poster. I just offered a challenge which you chose to ignore.
I never insulted you about anything. And the snarky comments like "Captain China" or "Mr. Bold Claim Investigator" pretty much proves to me that you are trying to impress us on ATS with no real background with any remote viewing credentials. Please post your documented successes and I'll shut up. Until then I must conclude that your are trolling and are guilty of having "a big hat but no cattle"



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So you and this guy come onto this thread and derail it in tandem and you don't even let off the BS.

Ok, you can stay if it makes you feel better about yourselves. I am going to have to ignore you. It sucks that you have to act like children and be ignored like them having a temper tantrum.

Good luck with that. I don't understand what real pleasure you could possibly get out of being jerks.
.

I will not stop.
edit on 17-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
So you and this guy come onto this thread and derail it in tandem and you don't even let off the BS.

Ok, you can stay if it makes you feel better about yourselves. I am going to have to ignore you. It sucks that you have to act like children and be ignored like them having a temper tantrum.

Good luck with that. I don't understand what real pleasure you could possibly get out of being jerks.
.

I will not stop.
edit on 17-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)


Go ahead and ignore me. You have pretty much ignored
my points anyway. You cant argue with a die hard patriot.
You carry on looking at your leaders like they ate mini gods,
and you carry on thinking that your government is innocent,
while others are guilty. Carry on thinking that irs the chinese
fault that you are in debt.

You like to blame everyone but your own government. People
like you are the reason why governments get away with so much!



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


everything in that post is a lie, mr die hard patriot.

I made no such statements or said anything of the sort. You made no points to counter.........


EDIT:
You think China is innocent, and only my government is guilty of something....talk about brain washed....lol

/end pointless interaction.....flame away!
edit on 17-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


everything in that post is a lie, mr die hard patriot.

I made no such statements or said anything of the sort. You made no points to counter.........


EDIT:
You think China is innocent, and only my government is guilty of something....talk about brain washed....lol

/end pointless interaction.....flame away!
edit on 17-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)


You are putting words into my mouth! Please state where I
said china are innocent. Pkease look through my posts and
point that out to me. Yes, you do come across as a die hard
patriot. Who else would say we need a war with china because
we cant pay them back? You refuse to admit your own government
is dirty. That says alot about you.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think most of what China has as far as air power is underground. They are probably using the natural mountains they have for added protection against bunker buster missiles. I think the extra tunnels are not for nuclear missiles. I think they are for conventional military units. They have more than half of their military underground I think. I keep getting images of tunnels and large underground caverns.

The article argues that they have increased their nuclear arsenal. I don't think so. IMO what I keep getting is images of very large caverns. I don't know if access points are in the area for people or hardware in the areas I marked, I am still waiting for it all to fade to try again. I think that in those locations there might be military storage and development centers. I think at least one location I marked was a way station for the tunnel system (farthest one right)

I did see long trucks with what looked like missiles in the caverns.


Under its announced no-first-use doctrine, the Chinese government says it would launch a retaliatory nuclear attack only after it survived a first nuclear strike. To assure the survival of an adequate number of weapons for retaliation, China has just two primary options: One is to build more warheads and launchers, but to survive a US preemptive attack that could involve as many as a thousand warheads and extremely accurate targeting, so China would need a huge nuclear arsenal. In practice, China has chosen the second option, moving its small land-based missile force underground.




It is reported that the engineering unit of the Second Artillery began to construct the underground Great Wall in 1985 and finished it after ten years’ effort. Thus, by the mid-1990s, China had a true, reliable second-strike capability. These tunnels have been built hundreds of meters underground, in deep mountain areas, and are difficult to detect from space.

They can withstand nuclear and conventional attacks. The missiles, personnel and related equipment can be transported by rails and trucks within the network of tunnels to various locations. All the activities for launch preparation can be done in the tunnels without detection. Some of the tunnels could also be for logistical support or command and control facilities.




Recent concerns about the size of China’s nuclear arsenal have arisen in the wake of a study by Georgetown Prof. Phillip Karber, which considers the question of why China has a vast network of underground tunnels referred to as China’s “underground Great Wall.” Karber suggests that these 3,000 miles of complicated tunnels could host about 3,000 nuclear weapons. My recent paper (“ The defensive nature of China’s underground great wall,” Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, Jan.16, 2012 ) provides a comprehensive response to Karber’s report — and offers an alternative explanation.

Here I want to consider: What are the purposes of this 3,000-mile network of underground tunnels?

The key argument Karber makes to support his estimate of 3000 weapons is that “more tunnel growth” means more “nuclear warhead growth.” If those tunnels are just used for storage of nuclear warheads, this logic might seem reasonable. However, China’s underground Great Wall is not just for weapons storage. It is operated mainly as a missile launch base (zhendi). I like to call it “subterranean ballistic missile” (an underground-based version of a nuclear missile submarine, or SSBN). Just as a submarine deterrent offers survivability, so too does a subterranean force; the philosophy underpinning the two are the same.


www.powerandpolicy.com...




Iran's subterranean labs have made news lately, but it's China's bunkers and reinforced underground hangars that have been on the minds of Western military planners for generations.

Sean O'Connor and Dr. Carlo Kopp from Air Power Australia published a monograph on China's underground air bases, and what it would take to bring them down may surprise you.

China began construction of its 40 or so hidden bases in the 1950s and though some have fallen out of military use and are open the public as museums, many are harboring China's newest air fleet.

Coming at the bunkers with bombs aimed at "the front door" likely won't do much to take structures like this out.

China has over 40 of these underground hangars it started building in the 1950s


www.businessinsider.com...














edit on 17-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by Pervius
 

RH negitive, psychic? Im RH negitive, and you are talking rubbish!


For the most part only the RH negative blood types have psychic capabilities. The new realm of research is DNA and all countries are trying to make things that will change your DNA to fix you. In America it's the Veterans Affairs "Million Veteran Program" where they took the DNA of 1 million Veterans and many many research labs are making things that will change your DNA. What they intend on making are "medicines" that can be pushed out and they only will effect people with certain DNA markers. But the real purpose is military use, not medicine.

Imagine if China created a compound/chemical that will only effect people with RH Negative blood. They push this out in one of the products they export to the world. They could "FIX" all RH Negative people on the planet. And nobody would know their DNA was altered by a secret program.

This realm of research is some of the most guarded STATE SECRETS being done today. The scary thing is we aren't inspecting all the goods coming from China and they could have already pushed out a product that will only effect RH Negative people.

RH Negative blooded people are the biggest threat to China's survival. Those are the smart people in other countries.

Find out where that RH Negative Blood went to when it was imported into China.....and you've found one of their most important military research projects they are working on. It's a fairly advanced research facility with an unlimited budget.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius
 


dude, don't even bother with that guy. He is a patriotic and crazed Chinese citizen. Leave it be. He will first call you an extremist based on things he pulls out of his ass and nothing to do with you, and then throw together a hap hazard persona for you to fill will insults and slanderous dribble.

He has nothing better to do.

leave it be. Press the mute button.

Good info by the way, I didn't know that!

edit on 17-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Ok lets say for instance a group of viewers decided to attempt this and say they uncover a massive conspiracy about how the chinese are well aware of alien activity and are in fact alien hybrids themselves........They could easily trace those responsible and wipe them out............

this would mean the death of this thread but fear not another will take it's place to investigate what happened to all the members who were murdered by chinese/alien hybrids and the cycle will continue.....



on a more serious note if i had any talent for viewing then i definitely wouldn't attempt anything to do with chinese military they no doubt have mad psychic skills to block such things
edit on 17-9-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


I think they have a diverted their coastal defense fleet to ferry spec ops personnel in case the need arises and provide a support role.

I think they have their newer and more sophisticated subs in their southern most ports already. I think they have a sub base where they keep their unrevealed vessels inland and ferry them via underground water ways to the southern ports. Xiashan possibly. They might have trials there as well. I see many older looking subs around the waters of the islands. Like a few miles off.

I think they also have some sort of detection system in place in the pacific to track American sub movement. not too far from Japan but lower like at Taiwan's level straight across and a little further out than Japan.

Their surface vessels are a diversion and seem to be zipping around with a few holding position. None posing a real threat. I think they are more for observers and a diversion.

I see spec ops being ferried by way of smaller diesel subs.


edit on 17-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x
 


There is only one defense from viewing.....don't have anyone there. Make sure everyone who has been there is dead. The stronger the impulse to make things hidden, the more power you place on them like a beacon. You can only hide what you dont know.



posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Pervius
 


dude, don't even bother with that guy. He is a patriotic and crazed Chinese citizen. Leave it be. He will first call you an extremist based on things he pulls out of his ass and nothing to do with you, and then throw together a hap hazard persona for you to fill will insults and slanderous dribble.

He has nothing better to do.

leave it be. Press the mute button.

Good info by the way, I didn't know that!

edit on 17-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)


LOL! You keep on digging yourself a bigger hole. So, now I
am a crazed chinese person, just because i disagree with
your rubbish. I am white english. My wife is chinese and my
daughter is half chinese.


And please tell me how i am patriotic! Where have a given off
that idea? Please remind me where i stated that i am patriotic?

You have ignored my points, and put words in my mouth. Anyone
who reads this thread will see that.





new topics
top topics
 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join