It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney Protest Erupts Over Anti-Islam Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
"Angry scenes have erupted in central Sydney as hundreds of Muslims protest against a controversial film about the Prophet Mohammed.

The wave of protests spread to Sydney's CBD this afternoon, beginning outside the United States Consulate and spreading through the city's streets to Hyde Park.

One protester was carrying a placard that read "behead those who insult the Prophet".

Source au.news.yahoo.com...

This is what I surely didn't want to see here in Oz. Notice the sign supporting beheading those who insult the prophet?

Either these maggots have been let into our country legally or they have sleezed their way in here through illegal imigration or they have been gotten to by some other lousy muzzie maggot. Do I have hatred towards them. Bl00d oath. Well at least maybe the powers that be will keep their slimy pictures on file now and keep a close eye on them. Time to keep Australia for the Aussies and to send ALL, even those born here over to a backward country where they can kill each other off. That way they won't be using up our air. And to the maggot that called me a bigot on another thread over my view, this shows I was RIGHT So why don't you go over to one of those countries too. Australia for AUSSIES who give their COMPLETE dedication to it NO RELIGIOUS loyalty over our country.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Australias policy of diversity and enrichment working well...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
"Angry scenes have erupted in central Sydney as hundreds of Muslims protest against a controversial film about the Prophet Mohammed.

The wave of protests spread to Sydney's CBD this afternoon, beginning outside the United States Consulate and spreading through the city's streets to Hyde Park.

One protester was carrying a placard that read "behead those who insult the Prophet".

Source au.news.yahoo.com...

This is what I surely didn't want to see here in Oz. Notice the sign supporting beheading those who insult the prophet?

Either these maggots have been let into our country legally or they have sleezed their way in here through illegal imigration or they have been gotten to by some other lousy muzzie maggot. Do I have hatred towards them. Bl00d oath. Well at least maybe the powers that be will keep their slimy pictures on file now and keep a close eye on them. Time to keep Australia for the Aussies and to send ALL, even those born here over to a backward country where they can kill each other off. That way they won't be using up our air. And to the maggot that called me a bigot on another thread over my view, this shows I was RIGHT So why don't you go over to one of those countries too. Australia for AUSSIES who give their COMPLETE dedication to it NO RELIGIOUS loyalty over our country.

Think you missed that bit on the back of your neck with the sun screen

pease dont post anymore, you are making Intelligent Australians look like the stereotype bigots as well as yourself.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
double post
Obviously the thread agreed with me.
edit on 15-9-2012 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Just noticed there is a thread on this already here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
But to munkey, if you're in Australia, one day when we unfortunately WILL end up like Britain and Europe, being over run by this "religion of peace", I hope you look back and admit you were wrong and wished you had enough balls to sstand against this backward religion. But wait, more likely you will sower in a corner pretending to "be one of them" to save your miserable ar5e or pay their tribute fee to keep you alive. Rather a bigot than give in to them.
Now I've said my right of reply, mods feel free to close this and redirect to the other thread if you like

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

The film was made to stir up fundamentalist US Christian crazies and some members of the Egyptian Coptic dispora, clearly meant to explode on the internet around September 11 to ruin Obamas chances at reelection and to destabilize the new Egyptian democracy.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Have you actually seen the video that caused all of this?

Waste of time and energy watching it let alone protesting it IMO.

I think the actual Australian Muslims today are experiencing what I was experiencing when I turned on the T.V and saw the Cronulla riots in 2005 - shame by association.

The last thing the world needs is more ignorance. The people protesting may be citizens born in Aus for all we know. Any sweeping generalization just adds to the level of ignorance already being displayed, and makes an unnecessary scapegoat out of something.

It looks to me like any protest that turns violent, is a result of brain dead people whose ignorance regarding the people directly responsible for the situation they are protesting about, completely alludes them.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Noinoi because: Fixed embedded youtube link.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I have to disagree with you there. Not all Muslims are like this. What we're seeing is extremist behaviour.
Example: My mother is a Christian, and she hates the Westboro Baptist Church and what they do. Hence, not all Christians act in the way as the Christian extremist Westboro Baptist Church does.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This parallels the conflicts seen in ATS on a daily basis.

The young and/or stupid arc up over something that someone younger and/or stupider declares.

I wonder if it occurred to any of the people getting worked up over this video, that they can simply ignore the idiot - maybe label them as a troll if it makes them feel better - and get on with their own lives.

Can you imagine the turmoil the world would be in if everyone "reacted" to every troll we met over the course of our lives?

Sometimes you just have to draw the line in the sand and say I would rather just ignore the said idiot instead of wasting my own precious life worrying about their $#!t or what the people on the other side of the railroad track think.

/rant

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

"We are sick and tired of everyone insulting our prophet. Freedom of speech does not mean you can insult us. So.. I'll CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!!" - Spokesman for the Religion of Peace. (pieces?)

Something does not fit properly in this... Can't put my finger on it..

edit on 15-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noinoi

I have to disagree with you there. Not all Muslims are like this. What we're seeing is extremist behaviour.
Example: My mother is a Christian, and she hates the Westboro Baptist Church and what they do. Hence, not all Christians act in the way as the Christian extremist Westboro Baptist Church does.

Not all sharks will eat you, not all crockadiles will snap at you, not all rattlesnakes will bight you.

Now when you refer to the WB morons, that's like picking on the slow retarded sloth because he keeps dropping his fruit. Unlike his brothers who stay away from him for fear the hyenas will get them.

Difference.

Now, when you refer to extremists, where, specifically, do the moderate Muslims draw the line, where they say NO MORE YOU IDIOTS..

So I agree, not all Muslims are like this. But they're not doing much to change things.

It seems they, once again, are closing the curtains, forgetting how to speak English when asked questions, and getting snotty because people are sick and tired of the Chuck-A-Wally religion having it's own way.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Perhaps its time to get Koby and the remainder of the Bra Boys back down there to again address what the police clearly cannot.

Come to our country..............live by our rules or take your hate elsewhere.

Unacceptable BUT Hefficides recent post has me grappling within myself - the fat cats are laughing all the way to the bank.

Hate - division - control - loss of freedom.................Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noinoi

The film was made to stir up fundamentalist US Christian crazies and some members of the Egyptian Coptic dispora, clearly meant to explode on the internet around September 11 to ruin Obamas chances at reelection and to destabilize the new Egyptian democracy.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Have you actually seen the video that caused all of this?

Waste of time and energy watching it let alone protesting it IMO.

I think the actual Australian Muslims today are experiencing what I was experiencing when I turned on the T.V and saw the Cronulla riots in 2005 - shame by association.

The last thing the world needs is more ignorance. The people protesting may be citizens born in Aus for all we know. Any sweeping generalization just adds to the level of ignorance already being displayed, and makes an unnecessary scapegoat out of something.

It looks to me like any protest that turns violent, is a result of brain dead people whose ignorance regarding the people directly responsible for the situation they are protesting about, completely alludes them.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Noinoi because: Fixed embedded youtube link.

Too bad monty python done it first hey!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts and opinions on this topic in the existing thread found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join