It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Power makes WWIII unrealistic.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by techwolf

The NSA name you speak of is INTELLIGENCE Gathering based on KEY WORDS and is capable of intercepting ALL DATA OF COMMUNICATIONS WORLD WIDE. EPSILON...has to do with NSA ability to CRACK Algorithmic Communications between a Counties Military and their Attack Capabilities or Launch Sites. Similar but one is more Public. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by SoulVisions

I can understand why you would think that the TIME from Detection to Sending an Algorithmic Encrypted Signal that would then Activate a Networked Super Computing Target and Acquisition System which not only has to prioritize Targets but calculate Beam Strength and Duration as well as if it is an Over the Horizon Shot or Multiple Shots...the Reflection Satellite with Hundreds of independent EYES would have to be properly turned and angled as well as the over all system dealing with changing Velocities and Altitudes of Targets...all seems like this would take quite some time. IT DOES NOT!

These are the reasons. Target and Acquisitioning are ALWAYS ACTIVE from Multiple Aspects. The FEL Refection Satellite System is a REFLECTION SYSTEM ONLY....but is tied it to every aspect of U.S. Detection on the PLANET as well as in SPACE OR AT SEA! The System has Multiple Redundancy Calculation abilities.

Say if a Carrier Killer Missile were Launched at a distance of 500 Miles from a FEL Carrier Group that being One FEL on the Carrier and One on the Aegis Class Cruiser. At 500 Miles the system could use either a Satellite or wait for the Missile to Close and take a direct shot.

In either case...all U.S. Detection Capabilities are Tracking and at the very least...5 possible attempts at downing the Missile will be calculated. To this date...the FEL has NEVER MISSED ON A FIRST ATTEMPT except when it Vaporized the First Satellite Mirror Reflectors.

Humans are not within the systems loop other than to able to override the system or if the Super Computing Targeting System were to fail...a secondary and third system are available for replacement. Since we are talking about a Laser...there will be MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME to deal with any issues that may occur.

U.S. Space Command as well as Naval Radar, Ground Based Tracking and Fairly New Gamma Ray, X-Ray, Neutron Decay Detectors all integrated with AWACS...J-STARS and YOU NAME IT...will give the FEL System more that enough time to allow for TARGETING!

When PUTIN was BITCHING about a few Ground Based SM-3's of the old Solid Fuel Variety being based in POLAND and we decided not to base these Primitive ABM's on Land....PUTIN considered it a Political Win. Never did he think that we had already developed a Long Burn and Super Fast SM-3 that we soon tested to Blow Up a Failing Satellite going about 18,000 MPH at ORBITAL DISTANCE. THIS WAS YEARS AGO! For those who think that the U.S. Navy is going to install Half Ass FEL's on SUPER CARRIERS...is in for a surprise!
Split Infinity

It's not the time taken to receive targeting data, nor the speed of acquisition with the target itself (contact), that I was making reference to. I have seen this laser work. What you are referencing is certainly fast, but we do not currently have a working system of individually directed lasers reaching the 1,000 targets at the same time that illustrated.

The beam can be split into a myriad of smaller lasers, sure. But directing them each to a moving target is not at all immediate.

But that wasn't my point either. I was simply saying that depending on the target itself, it takes time to burn through or disable the enemy. Whether missile or incoming jet, it doesn't happen instantaneously.

When the power levels of the laser finally reach the projected goals, then we will have something to discuss. Until then, my observation was simply that at this time, what you were saying we are capable of doing, is not factual.
edit on 7-10-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The ability to Split and Direct the individual Split Beams is very new and looks like an INSECTS EYE although each independent Insect Like Multiple Lens. Each has the capability to Move, Flex, Turn and be able on it's own to split the incoming beam THOUSANDS OF TIMES by redirecting the Laser split and use more than one 6 sided Prism Like Lens to redirect split beams in much the same way that DISCO BALL does except there are THOUSANDS OF THESE...not round...6 sided Pyramid Lenses.

Imagine waves of Ocean Water and how on a VERY SUNNY Morning of about 10:30 as Summer Sunlight comes in from a North Easterly Position. The waves are in a constant state of motion and imagine a relatively calm Ocean with small waves. As you walk toward the Ocean you will be Blinded by Small Sunlight Reflections that have come and illuminated the Oceans Surface but because of the continual Ocean Water Wave movement...Millions of small reflections of Sunlight Blind you in intensity for a brief moment. They seem to be coming at your eyes from everywhere.

Now imagine the same thing except you have a relatively wide Laser which is Solid State, Electrical Powered by a Nuclear Reactor. The Laser cannot be effected by atmosphere because it uses Free Radical Electrons and works like a PARTICLE BEAM. The Laser Beam strikes the Satellites Refection System which like the Oceans Surface reflects the Light in many directions because of the Wave Movement except the Satellites Reflection System can split and direct the Light Beams where you want them to go. It does this by being in constant Motion and allows one 6 sided Reflective Pyramid to interact reflection with other 6 sided Reflective Pyramids...which are not MIRRORS as this Laser will VAPORIZE A MIRROR so the 6 sided Pyramids look more like the bottom side of a CD DISC...with grooves and cuts and textures which allow Laser Light to be not only directed and split but CHANNELED!

Now as far as POWER REQUIREMENTS...as I have said before...the FORD CLASS CARRIER was to have TWO NEW A1B Nuclear Fission Reactors which are considerably greater Power Generators than the Reactors used in even the Newer Nimitz Class Carriers. So for the FEL to work as advertised...a few ideas have been thrown around. These issues do not exist with the current LAND BASED FEL SYSTEMS...but you only have so much room on a Carrier.

One option was to cancel the installation of the 2 A1B's of which a lot of money has already been spent on both development and production. In their place may be two NEWER AND MORE POWERFUL Fission Reactor Designs which have already gone through the Super Computing Testing required for all New Reactor Designs.

The other option of which the U.S. Military will take a lot of HEAT upon if the Tech. is released is a plan to USE the two A1B Fission Reactors and install a THIRD REACTOR that is very small and could fit along with the 2 A1B's...this is the DOE's Low Temp. Micro-Fusion Reactor. It is know as COPPERTOP. One of these Micro-Fusion Reactors has 7 TIMES THE OUTPUT of one A1B Reactor and it could be used EXCLUSIVELY to power the FEL.

THIS level of power would certainly address your POWER ISSUES but the POLITICAL FALLOUT would be of EPIC PROPORTIONS. The U.S. Population would go BULL S#!% if they found out that we are in a Time of $5 a Gallon Home Heating Oil and all this time the U.S. Military is SITTING ON the ULTIMATE POWER GENERATING SOURCE! Still...if they do allow the COPPERTOP to be used...we could cut Defense spending by 65%. No longer give a RAT'S ASS about the MIDDLE EAST...stop BURNING OIL AND COAL to generate Electricity and use ELECTRIC CARS as today...Electric Cars do not help the Environment as when you plug in your car at home...WHAT DO YOU THINK IS BEING BURNED TO CREATE THE ELECTRICITY? I always love that simple fact when I am having a debate with a Prius Owner! LOL!

Nuclear Weapons would be obsolete and the U.S. Military would be for 65% less in cost...INVINCIBLE! All it will take is someone telling the President because...HE DOESN'T KNOW! This info is several levels above Presidential Clearance and is NEED TO KNOW ONLY! But what a NEW WORLD IT WOULD BE! The FEL is REALITY...all that is left is whether or not they GO ALL THE WAY...and BRING IN COPPERTOP! I would love to see this! Better yet...I would LOVE TO SEE ALL THE SCRAMBLING BY POLITICIANS WHO KNOW...maybe 6.

Then I would love to see certain OIL companies STOCK PLUNGE....and then LOVE TO SEE CERTAIN OIL DICTATORS COME TO REALIZATION THAT THE U.S. NO LONGER CARES! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i bet everyone thought the same thing when we had our first atomic bomb. a ww2 could never happen!

the rest of the world dosnt sit quietly and give up just because another had a big weapon...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Weapons technology is always advancing. It's always the last thing to be declassified. Still the US does tend to be a little confusing military wise. Not a whole lot of communication between departments, and not to be a Debby Downer but a lot of their gear is outsourced to private corporations. So if Haliburton is selling us some fancy planes, you else can buy them?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
i bet everyone thought the same thing when we had our first atomic bomb. a ww2 could never happen!

the rest of the world dosnt sit quietly and give up just because another had a big weapon...

Did you seriously say that? We had our first atomic bomb during ww2. People said no future world wars would occur. None have. I am pretty dumbfounded by your post.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

well yeah i meant the development. and what people hear about it.

I dont recall the exact date in 1939 when the plans for the bomb were first being discussed, but it was certainly NOT in preparation or response of ww2 > began september 1939. more so since the US was not even slightly considering an involvement yet.
and the few months prior to germany moving on poland, the US was not already planning to bomb japan...

so no, the bombs were going to come to the US's arsenal, regardless of a world war.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

What does that have to do with your statement that the atomic bomb (which was not invented yet) was talked about and said to prevent any future world wars, before it was invented, before it was ever talked about, and before anyone, even its' creators, had ANY idea how powerful it would be.

No one ever said anything of the kind, I would love you to source all these people talking about how the atomic bomb would mean a ww2 would never happen.
edit on 9-10-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by Bisman

What does that have to do with your statement that the atomic bomb (which was not invented yet) was talked about and said to prevent any future world wars, before it was invented, before it was ever talked about, and before anyone, even its' creators, had ANY idea how powerful it would be.

No one ever said anything of the kind, I would love you to source all these people talking about how the atomic bomb would mean a ww2 would never happen.
edit on 9-10-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

I'm not much of a historian here, but wasn't the Manhattan Project where the origins of the Atomic Bomb came from? Didn't the Manhattan Project employ a certain Albert Einstein there? Didn't Albert Einstein come to the States to escape a Nazi Regime? Wasn't the Nazi Regime during World War 2? I don't know, maybe Bisman knows something you or I don't?

I don't remember hearing about any "Atomic" plans before world war 2. I could have sworn the plans for an Atomic bomb were the efforts to respond to the German machine.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The ability to Split and Direct the individual Split Beams is very new and looks like an INSECTS EYE although each independent Insect Like Multiple Lens. Each has the capability to Move, Flex, Turn and be able on it's own to split the incoming beam THOUSANDS OF TIMES by redirecting the Laser split and use more than one 6 sided Prism Like Lens to redirect split beams in much the same way that DISCO BALL does except there are THOUSANDS OF THESE...not round...6 sided Pyramid Lenses.

Imagine waves of Ocean Water and how on a VERY SUNNY Morning of about 10:30 as Summer Sunlight comes in from a North Easterly Position. The waves are in a constant state of motion and imagine a relatively calm Ocean with small waves. As you walk toward the Ocean you will be Blinded by Small Sunlight Reflections that have come and illuminated the Oceans Surface but because of the continual Ocean Water Wave movement...Millions of small reflections of Sunlight Blind you in intensity for a brief moment. They seem to be coming at your eyes from everywhere.

Now imagine the same thing except you have a relatively wide Laser which is Solid State, Electrical Powered by a Nuclear Reactor. The Laser cannot be effected by atmosphere because it uses Free Radical Electrons and works like a PARTICLE BEAM. The Laser Beam strikes the Satellites Refection System which like the Oceans Surface reflects the Light in many directions because of the Wave Movement except the Satellites Reflection System can split and direct the Light Beams where you want them to go. It does this by being in constant Motion and allows one 6 sided Reflective Pyramid to interact reflection with other 6 sided Reflective Pyramids...which are not MIRRORS as this Laser will VAPORIZE A MIRROR so the 6 sided Pyramids look more like the bottom side of a CD DISC...with grooves and cuts and textures which allow Laser Light to be not only directed and split but CHANNELED!

Now as far as POWER REQUIREMENTS...as I have said before...the FORD CLASS CARRIER was to have TWO NEW A1B Nuclear Fission Reactors which are considerably greater Power Generators than the Reactors used in even the Newer Nimitz Class Carriers. So for the FEL to work as advertised...a few ideas have been thrown around. These issues do not exist with the current LAND BASED FEL SYSTEMS...but you only have so much room on a Carrier.

One option was to cancel the installation of the 2 A1B's of which a lot of money has already been spent on both development and production. In their place may be two NEWER AND MORE POWERFUL Fission Reactor Designs which have already gone through the Super Computing Testing required for all New Reactor Designs.

The other option of which the U.S. Military will take a lot of HEAT upon if the Tech. is released is a plan to USE the two A1B Fission Reactors and install a THIRD REACTOR that is very small and could fit along with the 2 A1B's...this is the DOE's Low Temp. Micro-Fusion Reactor. It is know as COPPERTOP. One of these Micro-Fusion Reactors has 7 TIMES THE OUTPUT of one A1B Reactor and it could be used EXCLUSIVELY to power the FEL.

THIS level of power would certainly address your POWER ISSUES but the POLITICAL FALLOUT would be of EPIC PROPORTIONS. The U.S. Population would go BULL S#!% if they found out that we are in a Time of $5 a Gallon Home Heating Oil and all this time the U.S. Military is SITTING ON the ULTIMATE POWER GENERATING SOURCE! Still...if they do allow the COPPERTOP to be used...we could cut Defense spending by 65%. No longer give a RAT'S ASS about the MIDDLE EAST...stop BURNING OIL AND COAL to generate Electricity and use ELECTRIC CARS as today...Electric Cars do not help the Environment as when you plug in your car at home...WHAT DO YOU THINK IS BEING BURNED TO CREATE THE ELECTRICITY? I always love that simple fact when I am having a debate with a Prius Owner! LOL!

Nuclear Weapons would be obsolete and the U.S. Military would be for 65% less in cost...INVINCIBLE! All it will take is someone telling the President because...HE DOESN'T KNOW! This info is several levels above Presidential Clearance and is NEED TO KNOW ONLY! But what a NEW WORLD IT WOULD BE! The FEL is REALITY...all that is left is whether or not they GO ALL THE WAY...and BRING IN COPPERTOP! I would love to see this! Better yet...I would LOVE TO SEE ALL THE SCRAMBLING BY POLITICIANS WHO KNOW...maybe 6.

Then I would love to see certain OIL companies STOCK PLUNGE....and then LOVE TO SEE CERTAIN OIL DICTATORS COME TO REALIZATION THAT THE U.S. NO LONGER CARES! Split Infinity

A second/third(?) time, it's almost there, but not yet. Schedule a visit. It may be "next-gen" but it's far from the deadliest as of today.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

A second/third(?) time, it's almost there, but not yet. Schedule a visit. It may be "next-gen" but it's far from the deadliest as of today.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

If the state of a countries technology is what determines if war would brake out and if you have the best technology then it will be a deterrent, then how come America were attacked on their own soil by some of the most basic in terms of military might and your still fighting against them.

considering that, then it is easy to see how world war 3 could easily happen as many countries have better technology than those your still fighting.

edit on 11-10-2012 by lifeform11 because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

If the state of a countries technology is what determines if war would brake out and if you have the best technology then it will be a deterrent, then how come America were attacked on their own soil by some of the most basic in terms of military might and your still fighting against them.

considering that, then it is easy to see how world war 3 could easily happen as many countries have better technology than those your still fighting.

edit on 11-10-2012 by lifeform11 because: typo

The attack on 9/11 could have been prevented very easily if Airlines had a different policy as far as how to deal with Hijackers. Think about it...a few people on a few planes took control with some BOX CUTTERS! THAT is never going to happen again! It should have never happened in the first place as if the Airlines had just had a locked cockpit door and if someone attempted that again...the passengers would KILL ANY HIJACKERS! They found a chink in the system and I can tell you if I was on one of those flights...there is no way I would allow my fate to be determined by some under trained Religious Zealot!

As terrible as 9/11 was...it woke the U.S. UP! You also have to take the number of people who died into consideration. Tens of Thousands of people die in the U.S. every MONTH slipping in the Bathroom. So as far as the attack being of any real effect...it was limited to making people afraid...now...the people who paid money to terrorist groups are AFRAID! Afraid that if it happens in some manner again...the U.S. will end the Problem once and for all. That almost happened shortly after 9/11. The original U.S. Military response was to be MUCH BIGGER...they toned it down quite a bit. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

There are Secret U.S. Military Programs which are considered...LAST USE. I am sure you know what I am talking about. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

There are Secret U.S. Military Programs which are considered...LAST USE. I am sure you know what I am talking about. Split Infinity

Spot on.

All you have to say is Black Budget.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

The actual state of Tech.Level that the U.S. Military truly possesses is more than DECADES than our adversaries. As another poster stated...we are using Current Military Equipment that is 30 to 50 years behind Current available tech and the Ultra-Secret Tech. is in some cases a Century or More in ADVANCEMENT than anything any other country has on the Drawing Board.

We even possess Tech. that we ourselves do not understand how and why it works...we can't even understand the Math but like giving a CHIMP A HANDGUN...the Chimp may not understand anything about the weapon other than what happens when the Chimp pulls the trigger. We are at that stage now. We have developed things that work but we do not actually know why. Kinda scares me. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The Yearly amount of money spent on BLACK PROGRAMS in the U.S. Covert Weapons Systems Development Programs is Greater than the Budget of the entire NATIONAL YEARLY BUDGETS of SEVERAL EUROPEAN NATIONS COMBINED!

With the Publicly Announced installation of FEL systems aboard all U.S. Carriers as well as Aegis Class Cruisers...this will allow a 40 to 60% reduction in U.S. Military Budget Expenditures. Congress will be a BATTLEFIELD as each Politician tries to save their states Golden Goose Obsolete Military Program.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Personally, I believe you are well versed in the weapons programs, we are currently developing.
I wont ask if you are actually working for a Government Agency, but I do find your posts, well versed, and fascinating.

Thanks for the info, SplitInfinity.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thank You for the kind words. After 9/11...the U.S. had a variety of plans that it could of enacted. The U.S. actually scaled down it original choice of Military Responses. We had been hit by the use of Civilian Aircraft. The World Trade Center was not a Military Target.

Even Pearl Harbor was an attack on a Military Target. The U.S. could have opted for a MUCH GREATER SET OF ACTIONS. But it did not. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

For ANYONE to say, our Military, is not the strongest in the World, would be lying to themselves. NO country, is even close, to the technological supremacy, of the United States. Just remember, China has to STEAL its technology. The stuff, they get is 30 years old.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join