It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good news and Bad news ~ !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ok so....... I do not know if this should go into the whole prediction thread but it could maybe ~ ???

Anyway..... straight to the point today I was visited in a dream but what looked like a tall beautiful woman wearing white. Not sure who she was but she said she had a message for me and yeh I know many of you are saying it is just a dream.

However, it is not just a dream because I been writing down things and realizing certain patterns that emerge between regular dreams compared to the visitation type of ones.

1. You wake up feeling drained physically energy wise.

2. At times you will have slight pulsations/vibrational feelings from time to time.

etc.

So basically there is a difference to tell between dreams and what we call OBE, NDE, Astral & Lucid etc.

Ok....... back to the point this odd woman who popped in from nowhere said something really odd to me.

She said and I guess you guys want the bad news first so here is the bad news :

24 have been broken and I am not fully sure as to what that means ~ ???

Now the good news:

25 still remain and again no clue what she means here ~ ???

So...... boys and girls what are we thinking that she is implying ~~ ????

Post your interesting comments and responses below V

Thanks for the read ~ !!!

&

If she is saying 25 still remain what is it still remaining to?

edit on 15-9-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I like how you break up your post in paragraphs....

As for the dream......I guess there are 49 in total.

1⁄49 = 0.0204081632 6530612244 8979591836 7346938775 51 (42 repeating digits)
There are 42 (note that this number is the period) positive integers that are less than 49 and coprime to 49

And we all know that 42 is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

There you go......

Obviously, I can't help you out here.....I only dream of flying.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Not my field, but I'll still try to help. I believe we go with fate if your numbers have any true meaning. So I did a search for "numerical importance of numbers 24, 25, and 49" 49 being the number if you add both together. The first result brought this up.

24. This number is also fortunate; it promises the assistance and association of those of rank and position with one's plans; it also denotes gain through love and the opposite sex; it is a favorable number when it comes out in relation to future events.

25. This is a number denoting strength gained through experience, and benefits obtained through observation of people and things. It is not deemed exactly "lucky", as its success is given through strife and trials in an earlier life. It is favorable when it appears in regard to the future.

49. Has the same meaning as 31.

31. This number is very similar to the preceding one, except that the person it represents is even more self-contacted, lonely, and isolated from his fellows. It is not a fortunate number from a worldly or material standpoint.
The preceding one is 30 obviously

30. This is a number of thoughtful deduction, retrospection, and mental superiority over one's fellows, but as it seems to belong completely to the mental plane, the persons it represents, are likely to put all material things on one side — not because they have to, but because they wish to do so. For this reason it is neither for­tunate nor unfortunate, for either depends on the mental outlook of the person it represents. It can be all powerful, but it is just as often indifferent according to the will or desire of the person.
It may not help or mean anything, but when you look at the numbers 24 and 25 it's quite interesting in how it correlates with your dream.CHALDEAN NUMEROLOGY
edit on 15-9-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

It means,,, 25 angels remain on earth,,, and 24 have died,,,,,

how do i know you dont know this is what it means and you made it up?

why would it be important for you to know?

do you realize in your dream you could have made it all up,, ( im not saying that changes the meaning or anything or realness,, just that thats how most dreams work,, you could have been thinking along those lines,, and playing with ideas in your head,,, )

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i think it means that we half way to making a 49 egg omelette.

the obvious question that comes to mind is why didn`t you ask her what the things were that were broken?

maybe the good news is that 24 have already been broken and the bad news is that 25 more still remain that need to be broken.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So how can we differentiate between what is supposed to be a personal message for you or for all of us? Did you get the feeling she was speaking about all of humanity or was it just meant for your own life?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
So how can we differentiate between what is supposed to be a personal message for you or for all of us? Did you get the feeling she was speaking about all of humanity or was it just meant for your own life?

I think it was all of humanity that is why I wonder what she meant ~ ??

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Ok so....... I do not know if this should go into the whole prediction thread but it could maybe ~ ???

Anyway..... straight to the point today I was visited in a dream but what looked like a tall beautiful woman wearing white. Not sure who she was but she said she had a message for me and yeh I know many of you are saying it is just a dream.

However, it is not just a dream because I been writing down things and realizing certain patterns that emerge between regular dreams compared to the visitation type of ones.

1. You wake up feeling drained physically energy wise.

2. At times you will have slight pulsations/vibrational feelings from time to time.

etc.

So basically there is a difference to tell between dreams and what we call OBE, NDE, Astral & Lucid etc.

Ok....... back to the point this odd woman who popped in from nowhere said something really odd to me.

She said and I guess you guys want the bad news first so here is the bad news :

24 have been broken and I am not fully sure as to what that means ~ ???

Now the good news:

25 still remain and again no clue what she means here ~ ???

So...... boys and girls what are we thinking that she is implying ~~ ????

Post your interesting comments and responses below V

Thanks for the read ~ !!!

&

If she is saying 25 still remain what is it still remaining to?

edit on 15-9-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

It cooould be the numbers to play on powerball/lottery? Lol. Other than that, I'm not sure. Only time I woke up drained is when I was attacked by a succubus.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

As you see, you're in for alot of interpretations, mate.

We would need more data. Please dream harder next time lol

new topics

top topics

join