It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Warns of Violence in America--Militia groups on High Alert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by kennylee

Time to hand over some freedom.....again.

Peace

Freedom is soon going to be a past memory I'm afraid. After 911, (whether terrorist or government) they got what they wanted, America to give up her freedoms.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Freedom is soon going to be a past memory I'm afraid. After 911, (whether terrorist or government) they got what they wanted, America to give up her freedoms.

I feel pretty threatened by the "fact" that the violence of Radical Muslims could come to America and that an other pretty color-coded thread level indicator has turned orange.......for christ sake..it's orange people!!!

Look at that orange color, doesn't that seem threatening? I think it's scary as h....

I for one would agree to some kind of curfew where everybody who does not have to be in the street should remain at home. Or at te very least get some kind of identifaction card pinned to their chest saying that this person is of no threat.... or something.

War is coming people, look at the MSN!!!

Peace...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wake me when the threat level hits plaid.

This is all so stupid.

Maybe if I worked in some position that a mob of idiots could somehow justifiably scapegoat for their prehistoric fear of shadows I'd look over my shoulder once in a while but I'm not and I personally dont care about those who are. They chose to feed the lions. So let madness run amok. I'll watch the show from my hammock while sipping lemonade.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Why would the Militias across the country be on their second to highest Alert?

The wind changed direction.

It doesn't take much for people that tend to be paranoid and have OCD to go into a high alert mode. Likely, the events on tv were enough for them to blow it up into a full scale invasion of the United States.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I feel pretty threatened by the "fact" that the violence of Radical Muslims could come to America and that an other pretty color-coded thread level indicator has turned orange.......for christ sake..it's orange people!!!

The national alert color chart I thought was ridiculous, because it was always orange or red or some high color.

With the Militia alert chart, I have seen it on yellow a couple of times in the last 5 years but mostly it stays green, which is unlike the national alert that we used to have. This is why I took notice of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Maybe we could try to talk with them, change their minds and the way they look at the world, instead of killing each other.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Why would the Militias across the country be on their second to highest Alert?

The wind changed direction.

It doesn't take much for people that tend to be paranoid and have OCD to go into a high alert mode. Likely, the events on tv were enough for them to blow it up into a full scale invasion of the United States.

See above comment on the Militia alert chart. The events on TV should make anyone all around the world paranoid, or at the least, aware of their surroundings.

And, like the MSM, I see that you are not that familiar with Militias and only believe what you are told.

I am glad we have Militias that would fight to save the country if the need ever arises.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

I live in Peoria... never would of thought in a million years this place would top any chart let alone a religious one.

It's mostly gangs/ghettos around here. I say let them be destroyed. Will not see me giving a damn. In all reality it would seem almost to easy for any attack to take place here. Hospitals are always open and people are free to walk around as they please. I used to do pizza deliveries and I've never been stopped or asked what I was doing. Any business anytime just walk right in no confrontation. No security .. nothing.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Looks like the Obama administration and Mr. Hussein himself are cooking up some more false flags. Wonder where this will take place? Will they still use Boeings as weapons? Maybe crash a plane into a bridge our here on the West Coast, Golden Gate, Bay Bridge?? What will it be Al Qaeda?

Once this attack occurs, Americans should converge to the spot and sniff out the b.s.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The real threat to America and the militias is the current administration, that has systematically destroyed our rights. The President has destroyed religious freedom with his executive orders, and his insistence on forcing Christians that do not believe in abortive services to pay for them, by the Supreme Court, that has used Eminent Domain to take away citizens' homes for shopping malls, and by Congress that has passed the unconstitutional Patriot Act, and the NDAA.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Deezi

Yeah, that was the obvious surprise to me on that list. Must have the highest Muslim per capita population. Is it noticeable?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So does this level of alert mean the militias half sober up and put on clean shirts? Yeah just what we need a bunch of idiots running around shooting anyone that looks like a terrorist. If any legit threat occures the pros wil handle it not a bunch of wanna be Rambos.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
We have a surprisingly large Muslim population here on Long Island though I suppose we are lumped in with NYC. We have an estimated 85,000 Muslims on Long Island out of a total population of 2,832,000 in Nassau and Suffolk counties. There's bound to be a few bad apples in that 85,000.

I know alot of Muslims my age and I meet them and think "Oh look at how 'Americanized' they are"; they drink, party, have jobs, play sports, go to the gym, go the beach, etc just like any 20/30 something in the US today. But the reality is that they DO NOT seem themselves as Americans, they DO NOT have any loyalty to the United States, the think the US Constitution is a joke. They think Yasser Arafat is a hero. They think the Koran should govern the United States. They may act all nice and friendly to your face but in truth they are no friend.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
But the reality is that they DO NOT seem themselves as Americans, they DO NOT have any loyalty to the United States, the think the US Constitution is a joke. They think Yasser Arafat is a hero. They think the Koran should govern the United States. They may act all nice and friendly to your face but in truth they are no friend.

What's your point????

Wasn't that what America was all about....freedom?

Freedom to think the US Constitution is a joke

Freedom to think Yasser Arafat is a hero

Freedom to be ignorant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
edit on 15-9-2012 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

There's a concept in the Koran, somewhat of a pillar of Al-Qaeda esque jihadist ideology. The two terms are wala and bara, meaning loyalty and enmity. The Muslim is bound by scripture to have loyalty to all those who have submitted their will to Allah, and enmity toward all infidels. There are passages along the lines of- if you must do business with infidels, act polite but always hold enmity in your heart.

It is worth noting, that the Al-Qaeda interpretation is considered distorted and there are contrary passages about tolerance toward Christians and Jews.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

The danger for the vast majority of Americans is not from the terrorist or their attacks, the danger is from the collateral effects that an attack or, more specifically multiple attacks. Regardless of whether a person believes the attacks are actually from terrorists or false flag events, I believe the next terrorist act on American soil will consist of multiple synchronized attacks. This will most likely create mass chaos and could very well be used to usher in martial law. That is where the danger exists IMHO.

I think this is the most likely scenario. Many people today who are going about their lives here in America have absolutely no clue how quickly our fragile society can fall apart. The chaos that would ensue following multiple orchestrated attacks on American soil and the damaging effect on not only our economy but our supply chains and basic utilities will be swift and broad. There will be no one unaffected.

I hope people are preparing….not just supplies but MENTALLY preparing for what COULD happen. If you plan and nothing happens then you’re no worse off.

To the OP – YES, of course the government knows something is coming. The government is facilitating what is to come, IMO. It’s been in the works for a LONG time.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It urged "faith-based organizations to promptly report suspicious activities that could indicate pre-operational plotting against Jewish, Coptic, Islamic, or any other faith-based communities." It added, however, that there was no information regarding any specific threats.

Looks like a random watch out for random something...business as usual.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I wouldnt worry too much about the militia alert. I know the guy that runs the watchmen pretty well and orange alerts are common enough to not worry.

If anyone wants to know anything specific i can ask him.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

To the OP – YES, of course the government knows something is coming. The government is facilitating what is to come, IMO. It’s been in the works for a LONG time.
reply to post by seabag

I think the scenario you describe is more likely if Obama gets to the point where he believes he will lose the election. Even Obama would not want martial law if he feels he is going to win. He could also stage a false flag after the election, if he is re-elected. Obama is not above anything, in order to get elected. Unfortunately, there are so many Obama supporters that will blindly follow him and his empty promises. Those people just never learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join