It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Warns of Violence in America--Militia groups on High Alert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The FBI has warned that the violence of Radical Muslims that is currently spreading around the globe, could come to America.

abcnews.go.com...

And at the same time, Militias across the nation go to Orange Alert, the second highest alert possible.

Here is a chart of all the Militia Alert Levels.

LOW Condition Green All clear and normal MDC-5 GUARDED Condition BlueBasic Preparedness MDC-4 Maintain your basic state of preparedness; keep your gear packed and accessible. Plan routes to your initial rally point. Obtain necessary supplies for cache / resupply points. Make yourself available for routine communications. ELEVATED Yellow Warning Enemy action probable MDC-3 Maintain your gear in a state of readiness. Check your exfil routes. Develop your own supply caches along your routes. Pre-stage supplies where appropriate. Keep your lines of communication open for incoming "flash" traffic. HIGH Orange Warning Enemy action imminent MDC-2 Small Unit Leaders prepare to assist. Be ready to move on 2 hour notice. If possible, be prepared to pre-evacuate immediate family members and their personal gear. Maintain close contact with your immediate chain of command and team members. EXTREME Condition RedEnemy action in progress MDC-1 Total Domestic Conflict; highest alert rating. The F.T.R. is fully activated. Evacuate by most expedient route possible, and assemble at designated rally points. Unit commanders will give further directions as needed.

www.watchmenofamerica.com...

Here is a discussion on WRAM of them talking about it.

ORANGE ALERT! Due to the current unrest among Radical Muslims around the globe at this time, all Militia units should move to Orange Alert Status. Small Unit Leaders prepare to assist. Be ready to move on 2 hour notice. If possible, be prepared to pre-evacuate immediate family members and their personal gear. Maintain close contact with your immediate chain of command and team members. Eyes and ears only at this point! if you see something out of the ordinary, contact your local Sheriffs office! Lets be on our toes folks!

wramsite.com...

I dont really think we will see anything inside this country, but you just never know for sure. I believe the radicals inside America realize that there are a lot of people with guns here that would defend their family and property, which wouldnt necessarily stop them but it might make them think twice.

I hate saying false flag, but this just could be what the PTB have been waiting for. Who really knows. I know that when Im out and about this weekend, I will be aware of everything going on around me, just to be cautious.

Are we due in America for something to happen? Does the FBI know something we dont? Or is it all fear-mongering? Why would the Militias across the country be on their second to highest Alert?

edit on 9/14/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Is the FBI hinting that they are planning a false flag in the near future? SEEMS LIKE IT.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i don't know much about the militia,besides what the msm tells you (crazy,well armed hicks,with a beef with the govt.!) but i do know that if civil unrest does occur,i'm hangin with those cats!
i trust them more than i do cops,national guard,govt. and ultimately fema camps!
(for my own protection of course!)
i know these guys are 'on alert' most of the time,but i hope they keep their priorities straight,and realize who the real bad guys are!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly.
Don't underestimate the type of Clockwork Orange, horror movie fueled violence the American people have been spoon fed for the last 50 years. Nobody on this continent is going to be chucking rocks, just walls of lead followed by rusty kitchen knives.
Keep that crap on your own continent, we aren't playing over here.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

the sad truth is if you were part of the food chain over there,you would hate us to....
When we go over there in the name of freedom to help out...Peace...

1) Blameless people are killed by aggressive mob
2) Many times a whole ethnic or religious group is killed
3) Children are trampled, killed, or starved to death
4) Residents become homeless
5) Robbing
6)The whole family system breaks down; any female are treated inhumanly
7)Unkind and unusual methods of pain are inflicted on thousands.
8)Armed persons roam around the streets.all in the name of peace...
9)Every Dog has his Day

thats why our Marines come home & cant talk about it....there not all proud thats just more media
im so tired of the War games

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Here’s the list of the country’s top 10 Muslim capitals:

Detroit
Washington, D.C.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Philadelphia
New York
Atlanta
Peoria, Illinois
San Francisco
Houston
Chicago

link

I would think that in places where a significant Muslim population exists, there is bound to be an element of extremism. While I believe it would be difficult to execute a pre-planned eleborate attack with the recent increase in surveillance, it is not out of the question. There are a lot of people to keep track of. The intelligence community, I'd imagine, is just as wary of Chinese and Russian immigrants as Muslims. And there has always been a fear of a violent uprising in the African American population. You have the drug element with Latinos. And then, the other tens of millions of Caucasians where there is bound to be a few thousand violent nutjobs.

So with all that, if a group of ten young Muslim men who were previously thought to be nonviolent patriots were inspired by the riots and quietly planned an attack in a major city in a few days, significant damage could be done.

I'll sound like an outlier, here, but I have no problem with the Patriot act and I hope they have enough people in that secret basement somewhere to sift through the AI program that hears everything said on American soil and stomp out threats.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Personally, myself and family are now officially on high alert also. We live 120 miles west of Fargo and NDSU and I heard about the threat on NDSU this morning about 10:00 on the radio. I've been paying close attention to the recent uprisings at the various embassies in the middle east over the last week and I honestly feel that the bomb threats today was not mere coincidence. Its too coincidental that there were 3 threats at 3 universities on the same day and while all the rioting and anti American uprising is going on in the mid east.

Fortunately we live in a small community with 700 people in town and just over 2,000 in the county so its not like we will be in the bullseye of any terrorist attacks. However I honestly feel that America in general has a giant bullseye painted on it and we are really headed and getting closer to all hell breaking loose.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i don't know much about the militia,besides what the msm tells you (crazy,well armed hicks,with a beef with the govt.!) but i do know that if civil unrest does occur,i'm hangin with those cats!
i trust them more than i do cops,national guard,govt. and ultimately fema camps!
(for my own protection of course!)
i know these guys are 'on alert' most of the time,but i hope they keep their priorities straight,and realize who the real bad guys are!

Believe me when I tell you that the Militias are not the "terrorists" that the MSM would have you to believe. They are not racists, nor are they wanting to overthrow the government and put their leaders in the White House. Militias just want the country to be run according to the Constitution.

The Militias across the country are ready to help protect the citizens of this country. I for one am glad that they exist. And yes, they are trustworthy.

And before all the violence that is spreading across the world at US Embassies, the Militia was on Green Alert.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
In my little world we have so many Dear hunters stocking up on ammo just ready to run to any fire to help put it out..
Obama wouldnt hear about it untill it was over,lol

British 303 fight fire with fire,lol
edit on 14-9-2012 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

I understand what you are saying and I am tired of all the wars also.

reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

So with all that, if a group of ten young Muslim men who were previously thought to be nonviolent patriots were inspired by the riots and quietly planned an attack in a major city in a few days, significant damage could be done.

Or anyone else that has a grudge against America. With our open border down south, we have various people who hate us that have sneaked into the country.

reply to post by Nucleardiver

Fortunately we live in a small community with 700 people in town and just over 2,000 in the county so its not like we will be in the bullseye of any terrorist attacks. However I honestly feel that America in general has a giant bullseye painted on it and we are really headed and getting closer to all hell breaking loose.

The truth is that America has been helping to paint that bullseye for a long time now. And I also live in a small community. The danger spots I believe will be bigger cities. It wouldnt hurt for everyone to be on high alert for a while. Just be aware of what is going on around you when you are out in public.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I can definitely see some BS go down here in the states.

Jeez...... Two Universities were already locked down due to bomb threats.

Fake threat or not, the phone call made about a bomb is a great way to test the fences. Just make a bomb threat, then sit and watch the reaction while looking for soft spots to attack during the real deal.

Sending threats all over the US could easily over extend police forces, making quieter attacks, the REAL attack, easier to accomplish.

I am on high alert for sure. This is not a readiness exercise for me!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Personally I'm much more afraid of being killed by a drunk driver than a terrorist attack in the US.

And the actuary tables bare me out.

www2.math.umd.edu...

but I realize this is ATS where paranoia and fear rule the day....
edit on 14-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Personally I'm much more afraid of being killed by a drunk driver than a terrorist attack in the US.

And the actuary tables bare me out.

www2.math.umd.edu...

The danger for the vast majority of Americans is not from the terrorist or their attacks, the danger is from the collateral effects that an attack or, more specifically multiple attacks. Regardless of whether a person believes the attacks are actually from terrorists or false flag events, I believe the next terrorist act on American soil will consist of multiple synchronized attacks. This will most likely create mass chaos and could very well be used to usher in martial law. That is where the danger exists IMHO.

Imagine the chaos and havoc that would be created if there were simultaneous attacks in New York, Los Angeles, Housing, Chicago, and Orlando. Whether it was dirty bombs, multiple car bombs, or attacks on transit facilities it would create an unprecedented dealing of fear and TPTB would have their excuse that they have wished for to enact martial law and the full extent of the NDAA, NRPA, and basically suspend the Bill Of Rights.

It would be a really bad time to live in an urban, big city area.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly.
Don't underestimate the type of Clockwork Orange, horror movie fueled violence the American people have been spoon fed for the last 50 years. Nobody on this continent is going to be chucking rocks, just walls of lead followed by rusty kitchen knives.
Keep that crap on your own continent, we aren't playing over here.

You're my favorite kind of poet...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I can't remember ever being lower than an orange for the past ten years. I am at the point where I just couldn't care less.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Is the FBI hinting that they are planning a false flag in the near future? SEEMS LIKE IT.

SERIOUSLY?! Why do some of you people find it so hard to believe that there are crazy people in the world that want to destroy America? If you seriously think the FBI is behind EVERY damn attack then you need to take a break from ATS.Did it ever occur to you that they issued this warning based on the BS that's going on right now? Stop being so damn paranoid. No matter what many here think the US government is NOT that powerful.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
I can't remember ever being lower than an orange for the past ten years. I am at the point where I just couldn't care less.

I believe you are thinking of the National Alert for terrorist attacks. This is the alert system for the nations Militias and they have been at green until this incident I believe.

reply to post by azbowhunter

Fake threat or not, the phone call made about a bomb is a great way to test the fences. Just make a bomb threat, then sit and watch the reaction while looking for soft spots to attack during the real deal.

Sending threats all over the US could easily over extend police forces, making quieter attacks, the REAL attack, easier to accomplish.

You my friend are exactly correct. This is a scenario that they probably have actually planned. Spread the police force thin and then attack. And I never thought about fake bomb threats to judge reaction. Thanks for your reply!

Originally posted by nightstalker78

SERIOUSLY?! Why do some of you people find it so hard to believe that there are crazy people in the world that want to destroy America? If you seriously think the FBI is behind EVERY damn attack then you need to take a break from ATS.Did it ever occur to you that they issued this warning based on the BS that's going on right now? Stop being so damn paranoid. No matter what many here think the US government is NOT that powerful.

I agree with you. In the OP I mentioned a false flag and said that I hated using that term. These radical Muslims are real and are just one group of radicals that hate America. The only thing about a false flag is that with all the violent mobs across the globe attacking America, then this would be a perfect opportunity for them to initiate one.

Do I think they will? No I do not believe they will. I believe if attacks happen here it will be because of radicals that hate us.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with defending oneself against a psychopath with false ambitions.
Guard your loved ones and respect peace,

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
The FBI has warned that the violence of Radical Muslims that is currently spreading around the globe, could come to America.

I don't doubt it. Try walking around Philadelphia during supposed 'peaceful' times. (like by the Hard Rock/Town Hall area) They are on the street corners .. literally standing on boxes ... spouting nonsense and violence. Give them a little something to work with and I have no doubt things will get worse.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Time to hand over some freedom.....again.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join