It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: America 'was warned of embassy attack but did nothing'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

I don't understand. If you had credible information why not warn the diplomats and lockdown the embassy.

They planned, that stupid video was just an excuse.. Come on people, see them for what they are.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
its pretty funny..obama this..obama that, i dont like him but it pretty funny to hear him demonized on every little thing, guy is a lame duck figurehead..95% of the time, he does what he is told to do.. y,all give him too much credit, the problems in the u.s. have been in play for many years before obama..oh ya and romney is gonna make things right?..lmao..besides the u.s. govt is pretty good at letting stuff happen so they can later retaliate
edit on 13-9-2012 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Your right he is not in control of everything, or anything else for that matter - it is very obvious to most of us. This whole Egypt issues stinks and I am sure the finger pointing will go on for months. I guess the buck just doesn't stop at the White House LOL. Bush maybe?

Ah - let's just blame Romney - that way America can take their eyes off of Obama. I can hardly wait for the useless media blaming Romney. Yep - it is none of Romney business at this point. And it is all of Obama's business and his administration.

link   

the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before

the keyword here is "credible"
who decided that it was credible? in who`s eyes was this info credible? the reporter? the editor? the guy who sweeps the floors?

some people might say that the predictions posted here on ATS about earthquakes happening somewhere at sometime in the future are credible warnings but that doesn`t make it so.

link   
Here is some more evidence:

Report: Egyptian Intelligence Warned of Embassy Attacks as Early as Sept 4

Could these warnings be the reason why Canada pulled their diplomats out a week ago?

Perhaps the Canadian leadership is a little smarter.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
typical obama!?
wasn't bush told about possible terrorist activity before 0/11???!!!
seems like typical govt.! (especialy american!)
rep. + dem. are all the same. when will you people wake up!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
How can you have proof of a flash riot 48hrs before it occurs?
this makes no sense and is nothing but brain food for the dumbest of dumb dumbs!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I read the first sentence in this thread. I also read the last two.

It makes no sense unless to further solidify that Obama is clueless and has no understanding of reality. Perhaps Obama is just inept or deep down he agrees with & has sympathy for the criminals.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
How can you have proof of a flash riot 48hrs before it occurs?
this makes no sense and is nothing but brain food for the dumbest of dumb dumbs!

How about you think for yourself?
I see, you are taking the MSM word that it was a flash riot when reports have been coming in stating that a lot of this was planned and NOT some knee-jerk reaction to a movie.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I read the first sentence in this thread. I also read the last two.

Well, Obama did choose his administration plus do you really think that nobody would have notified him of impending attacks. Of course he knew.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
When I read the tread title, not having all the facts or even knowing if the story is true, i rushed to be the first one to blame Obama. Seems that is already covered.

If the article is true then who would you blame?
I'm sure the president would be informed of impending attacks right?

I wouldn't blame anybody but the people who did the attacking. You have a weird way of placing blame.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I wouldn't blame anybody but the people who did the attacking. You have a weird way of placing blame.

Come on, stop trying and failing to be cute.

Of course you blame the people who did the actual attacking.

So you are ok that if true and Obama knew of the impending attacks that he did nothing about it. Not even to notify the embassy to prepare for an attack and lockdown the place. Would that have been to difficult to do?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Could these warnings be the reason why Canada pulled their diplomats out a week ago?

Israeli sources have revealed that Egypt's General Intelligence warned jihadists were planning attacks on U.S. and Israeli embassies as early as a week before they occurred on the anniversary of Al Qaeda's 9/11 terror attacks

More unsubstantiated sources.

Look man...if you want to bite on this stuff hook, line and sinker...be my guest. Brietbart is not exactly what I would call "unbiased" journalism to begin with. These "buzzword" sources are to draw in the suckers...congratulations btw....

Canada pulled out?...really? Got a link for that? I'd like to see it and see if Canada gave an explanation for leaving a week before a 48 hour warning....yeah...that makes a lot of sense...

This has become amusing to observe. I'm finished explaining the difference between fact and unsubstantiated hearsay to you...so please...continue

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
More unsubstantiated sources.

Okay, keep your head in the sand.

It must be nice to take the easy way out and not have to explain your thoughts regarding the topic at hand and have to admit the faults of the current president.

link   
I remember when the war mongers were beating the drums of war leading up to the Iraq war. it was like a grotesque dance, and we all knew where it was going but couldn't stop it

libya will probably be the "october surprise" of this election

when libyan people are being blown up, remember how you wanted the potus to stop being a whimp and to show some leadership

then remember your tail was wagging you

link   

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he hopes other countries will follow the example set by Canada, which on Friday broke off diplomatic relations with

Iran

www.cbc.ca...

I know its pretty hard to keep all our enemies straight, there's so many of them alla time. Don't you ever wonder why we have so much trouble getting along with people?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well.. yeah? I mean.. what proof is there that this was a planned and executed attack?

If this was a planned and executed attack, for what means?

To me this is just political backdoor stabbing..

No matter how incompitent some people WANT Obama to be, if you had 48hrs notice your embassy was going to be attacked and over-run you'd atleast have your men armed and prepared.

People are really looking to hard for every and any excuse to blame Obama.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The anniversary of 9/11 and Obama Failed.

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Well.. yeah? I mean.. what proof is there that this was a planned and executed attack?

If this was a planned and executed attack, for what means?

To me this is just political backdoor stabbing..

No matter how incompitent some people WANT Obama to be, if you had 48hrs notice your embassy was going to be attacked and over-run you'd atleast have your men armed and prepared.

People are really looking to hard to every and any excuse to blame Obama.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What is interesting to note is the very people who would have known about an "impending attack" would have been the very same people that resided in that embassy. Stories like the OP's make it sound as if these people knew an attack was pending, requested assistance and then was denied. In other words, the OP's story is straight up BS.

People need to know the dead weren't the only ones there. Upward of 30 others resided in that compound and were successfully spirited away to Germany via Tripoli. You don't hear about that though. You just hear about the dead and how much of a failure it was.

Not one person knew the risks more than those very people who had their ear to that particular piece of real estate. If anyone tells you different, they are agenda driven.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

canada pulled thier diplomats out of iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join