It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Terrorists Won! We Are Not Free Anymore!" - Jesse Ventura

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well removing the US freedom might not have been their goal but anyways: you HAVE LOST a lot of your freedom and that's a fact! Not only you but also many other countries have lost large parts of their freedom, too because some of the measures are now worldwide installed.

Edit to add:
I do believe that 9/11 was an inside job and that the real terrorists are indeed found in the circle of TPTB. They might not be the ones who have carried it out. But they planned it and made it happen. THEIR goal was INDEED to reduce your and our freedom and make us all more controllable! And in this respect their plan has worked very well and they HAVE won.
edit on 13-9-2012 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrMasterJoe

I am not denying that one of the side effects of the “war on terrorism” has been an erosion of freedoms. However that does not mean the terrorists have won because “taking our freedoms” was never their primary objective. There for they have not won as they have yet to achieve their primary objective.

For the record I am thinking about Al-Qa’ida specifically.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't get it why people always need a "leader" or a person who stands for them. Jesse is great and I love what he says and the way he says it. But it really is ABOUT THE MESSAGE and not about the messenger!!
We all need to wake up and hence stand up against that corrupt establishment and wipe their egocentric, greedy, deceptive, illusive, destructive and control-freakish ideology out and leave all that behind us!!

Look - today it's the same with the so called "democratic" governments as it has been with war:
"Imagine if there was a war and nobody showed up."
Projected on the establishment:
"Imagine if there was a bunch of lying, corrupt elitists and NOBODY followed them."

It's up to us! We don't need another "leader" at all!
edit on 13-9-2012 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Terrorists Won? yes just now on Sky news I heard that sill Carter woman say America is sorry for what happened on Weds in that attack on USA Embassy,,, did I hear that right? USA sorry, hold on why does America keep on saying sorry for Muslim attacks, the Muslims never say sorry, so yes they are willing the war, USA & UK lost it badly.
While Carter & Obama keep saying sorry when our people are killed in attacks they see that as we are weak, so they get spured on even more, apeasment failed in 1939, it will fail again.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
Living in Mexico 6 months out of the year because he likes the weather? Something fishy about that. Personally I think Jesse Ventura is pretty much bang on with everything hence why he's out of the country half year. His life may well be in danger living full time in the States. Look at how many have been murdered, committed suicide, or mysteriously disappeared trying to get the truth out.

Hmmm, but wouldn't 6 months be enough to get him?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What he said was for the most part, true.

Nice to know someone is out there speaking honestly and telling the uninformed what's up.

By the way, his new book title is quite clever.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

TextHe was a bit off when he was running things there. Besides, the terrorists have won so much that he moved to Mexico years ago. Must be nice to be wealthy enough to flee.
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

Heard Jesse several weeks ago on Coat to Coast with host George Noory. He said that he lives in Minnesota in the summer and Mexico in the winter. He is an avid swimmer and loves this place in Mexico where he does his swimming. I guess he doesn't care for real cold weather. He never gave up any citizenship to US but don't know if he has dual citizenship. He had over seventy percent approval rating while governor so that isn't too bad. He didn't rerun because his wife was not up to it.

Only thing that bothers me on Jesse is his being an atheist. Other than that have no problem with most of his politics. The guy is truthful and that is rare for any politician. He wanted to change the politics in Minnesota but never got the chance to get his ideas on board. Tell you the truth-- I would vote for the guy in a heart beat.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is where Jesse gets the up on other folks like Ron Paul.

Jesse relays the same message of liberty and freedom, but even more blunt and honest.

Jesse will speak up about 911 and how we need a real investigation.
Ron Paul distanced himself from it.

That's really important because 911 is clouded in deception and we still don't have the truth about what really happened.

Also in the same vein, Jesse is willing to consider and look into just about anything. That's what America needs, open mindedness, investigative prowess, critical thinking and deep philosophical debate.

This guy delivers.
I would gladly debate him but it would end up a friendly conversation where we both agree and make jokes.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
And i do wish, Jesse would actually get involved in politics or some other movement instead of just complaining and informing

I'd love to see Jesse run for president, but we all know that he'd get the "Ron Paul treatment" if he did. In fact, it would be worse because of his reputation as a conspiracy theorist. It's a shame, but the closer you are to truth, the less chance you have of being president.

A lot of what he says scares me, such as the fact that China can legally buy American politicians. Especially since China can easily afford all of them.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

And i do wish, Jesse would actually get involved in politics or some other movement instead of just complaining and informing (not that im doing much different, but i do not have the reputation, age or popularity he does).

Er.. you do know he was a U.S Governor right?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seede

Only thing that bothers me on Jesse is his being an atheist.

Actually that is a huge bonus, and it has almost nothing to do with religion actually.

The bonus comes in the form that most fraternal organizations will not accept atheists (although there are a few that will).

This makes it much more difficult to corrupt him.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I like jessy..but I stopped w/ the God thing....

Alls you have to do is simply lQQk...God is all around you.

People started to become blind and prideful....PRIDEFUL.....

This is where it has gotten us....

This Country was built on God...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Did Joy say "Larry is one of those FREEDOM guys...." like thats a BAD thing, probably about the same place as a Conspiracy Theorist.

Fact: The message of "Change" in any Campaign has been going on for YEARSSS. This is not a new ploy to get elected. Fact: Now that Obama got elected Joy has seemed to downplay everything War Mongering wise that Obama does but when Bush was in office she would go crazy on anyone defending Bush Fact: The Democrats now that Obama is in office do the same thing. Down play his War Mongering but when Bush was in office they went crazy.

Fact: The two party system is not Democrazy and flooding the Coffers of Candidates with Corporate money is downright Treason.

I do agree with Jesse that it doesnt matter anymore who we elect because the system is already set in place. The easy way to defend that is throw 9/11 around as much as possible as a reason. This Country better get its head out of its *** before its too late. It might be to late already.
edit on 13-9-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I love Jesse Ventura! Keep speaking the truth brotha!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Ummm..............your totally right, kill the ego's...plural, cause as soon as you defeat one another rears its ugly head. You might call it a life-long obsession profession, but what the hey, that could just be theorizing conspiritorialy.........know what I mean? Anyhow, Hefficide is right as well, the female dog interviewer, used a tried and true.....or tried at least, MSM marginalizing tactic. If anyone can't see that particular forrest then they might just want to stay.....out of the woods entirely.............................

YouSir

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Smell the agenda... in the first moments Behar refers to Jesse as a "conspiracy theorist".. thus planting the seeds of dismissal right off of the bat.

Marginalizing truth... it's the new black.

~Heff

You beat me to the punch;-)
"conspiracy theory" has turned into a dirty word. Just like "UFO", it has such a negative connotation to it.
Just another way for the media to manipulate the people into thinking a certain way.
She did the same thing again when she called him a "truther".
She already set the audience up just by saying those simple words.
It's scary how words can secretly manipulate how people perceive things without them
even knowing it

You can see that Joy is obviously oblivious to how the system really works.
The way she reacted to Jessy is the classic reaction you get from folks who
stand blindly prideful behind their country and government.
The roll of the eyes,irritated body language,ready to change the subject,
shouting out "conspiracy theorists".
I run into people like this all the time.
"well I'd rather have our rights taken away if it means we're safe".
Or "yeah our country has made some mistakes but it's still better then then any other country"
This way of thinking is not only ignorant but incredibly scary.
The government tossed out the line and the people swallowed the hook without hesitation

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pluginkid

Apparently the word "Freedom" has joined those other two as well.

I was just watching MSN and watching the Rev. Al Sharpton on ripping Republicans and it was actually pretty funny. Every Guest he had on were doing the same thing. Than I switch the Channel to Fox and low and behold they are bashing Obama and Democrats. Now, I am sure everyone here knows this already but considering Jesse's point about Corporations being just the same as People and allowed to contribute as such, doesn't that stand the point of Journalism on its Head?? This in itself should be a Red Flag to Americans.

The 60's, 70's, and early 80's have brought us to a point now where everything is almost like a Movie Script being played out right in front of us. The Embassy stuff going on right now just seems so scripted. Our founding fathers and my Grandparents have just rolled in there grave for the umteenth time. Its appalling and I can't really believe we are falling for it in my lifetime.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We're obviously in hell when a man like Jessie is treated this way.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by pluginkid

Apparently the word "Freedom" has joined those other two as well.

I was just watching MSN and watching the Rev. Al Sharpton on ripping Republicans and it was actually pretty funny. Every Guest he had on were doing the same thing. Than I switch the Channel to Fox and low and behold they are bashing Obama and Democrats. Now, I am sure everyone here knows this already but considering Jesse's point about Corporations being just the same as People and allowed to contribute as such, doesn't that stand the point of Journalism on its Head?? This in itself should be a Red Flag to Americans.

The 60's, 70's, and early 80's have brought us to a point now where everything is almost like a Movie Script being played out right in front of us. The Embassy stuff going on right now just seems so scripted. Our founding fathers and my Grandparents have just rolled in there grave for the umteenth time. Its appalling and I can't really believe we are falling for it in my lifetime.

The way our media plays against one another is no accident. The two party system is a great way
to keep the people separated. What the government fears the most is people all coming together.
So they do whatever they can to keep us separated.
The scary thing is,(like Jessy mentions), is there really isn't a difference between the two parties.
It's only an illusion to make people think they have a choice. I agree with you, our founding fathers
ARE and have been rolling in their graves for a while now.
It's sad when one questions the government, they get labeled a conspiracy theorist.
Our forefathers warned us about this yet we still fell into the trap.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

And i do wish, Jesse would actually get involved in politics or some other movement instead of just complaining and informing (not that im doing much different, but i do not have the reputation, age or popularity he does).

Uh he used to be the governor of Michigan. Why the hell would he want to suckle from the same evil teet as the people ruining the world? The very reason he got out of politics was he got a glimpse behind the scenes of what was pulling the strings and it scared the crap out of him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join